Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Vermouth and Shinichi..

Did you watch that Halloween special episode???

If you didn't watch it and you do not wanna read any spoilers then do not read what's below!

Shinichi saved Vermouth's life when he & Ran were in new york,It's shown in the halloween episode some flashbacks when he saved her life!

Vermouth knows Conan's identity and Gin asked her something about it"I do not really remember this part" and Vermouth denied knowing anything!

Hope this helps... :D

shinichi and ran saved vermouth's life in newyork when they're only 16.. vermouth was disguised as a notorious criminal/ serial killer that time..

i have watched that episode i think last year.. That episode is really cool..

before i watched that ep, i had a suspicion that vermouth is also jodie-sensei because there are few episodes that tries to tell the viewers that they are of the same character.. when i watched that episode, i was really surprised.. my guess was wrong.. :lol:

i like the revelation part of that ep.. when vermouth took off her disguise (she's disguised as araide-sensei) then she's having a 'match' with jodie and when vermouth had another match with conan.. unfortunately, conan lost to that match.. atleast, vermouth did not expose conan's identity to the black org..

• Upvote 1

before i watched that ep, i had a suspicion that vermouth is also jodie-sensei because there are few episodes that tries to tell the viewers that they are of the same character.. when i watched that episode, i was really surprised.. my guess was wrong.. :lol:

i fell for the exact thing when i was watching it, cause they're so similar. XD

Well, yeah, I'm pretty sure almost everyone thought about it especially when Jodie also said, "A secret makes a woman, woman," making her more suspicious.

Same for me. I actually thought that Jodie Sensei,Chris Vineyard and Vermouth are the same person.

When did Shinichi save her? I only remember when Ran did. I always thought she was helping Shinichi because he's the son of her best friend.

The bus hijacking case