Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
OgieReeves

Hi, everyone. I'm new here.

Hi. My nickname is Ogie and I'm from the United States. I love Detective Conan and it's my favourite anime. I haven't been able to catch up with all of the anime episodes because I have a job and it takes up most of my time, but I want to catch up on the series. My favourite character is Conan.

Hi there! Yeah, catching up is hard. Been in the fandom for almost a year now, and still nowhere close...

Anyway, let's see if you can make it to 100+ posts :D

Hi. My nickname is Ogie and I'm from the United States. I love Detective Conan and it's my favourite anime. I haven't been able to catch up with all of the anime episodes because I have a job and it takes up most of my time, but I want to catch up on the series. My favourite character is Conan.

OMG. That hurts lol. :P (I'm working like a part time right now at a young age)

Anyway, Welcome to DCW! Hope you have fun here and be sure to post alot.

Welcome to Detective Conan World Ogie! ^-^! I love Detective Conan as well, of course. :) And I love Conan Edogawa. <3

Hope you have fun here! It is very fun here, and a very pleasant place to be with kind members. :)

Hello there lil fella!

I am Astra. DCW's Tomato Assassin.(Maybe I should make this as my member title).

Well, anyway, welcome to DCW. Enjoy your time here. *pats* I know catching up with the series sounds like a tough job but I know you'll be able to do it anyhow. :P

See you around!

*fireworks*

Welcome to DCW!

I am Shahd, nice to meet you...

I hope you stay active and have fun, actually if you stay active you will have fun.

Anyway catching up is quite hard I know, :(

It took me like 3 years to catch up from the 300s ... don't worry I might have been a special case since I have a stict mother and some nice school *smiles sadly*

Hello Ogie!

Welcome to DCW!

I'm in the 500's episode-wise, and I've been slacking recently, so it'll take a while until I catch up, too. :/

Anyway, hope to see you around! ^-^