Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Moonlit Flower

Moonlit Flower's Art

Like everyone else here, I'll be sharing some of my art of Detective Conan.

Most of my drawings of Conan are usually just copies for my personal collection. These are usually just for practice. They aren't traced though.

First up, we have a simple drawing of Conan Edogawa. I'm actually quite proud of how this one came out, since I usually tend to draw a bit small, or off place.

This second one came out a little... off place. It's okay, though.

And here are my original free hand drawings of Conan. They're nothing much, really, but I'm glad I was satisfied with them.

Try to ignore the backwards hand on this one. This is an old scan and I didn't bother to scan it again for one error, even though I fixed it.

And just for kicks, I decided to make this, since it randomly came to mind. :P

post-27298-0-18195400-1417372738_thumb.j

If there's any problems, or tips, then feel free to post them here.

*This is pretty much my frist time using links and such on this site, so I'm kinda new to adding tags and hiding pictures.*

• Upvote 2

Another art thread! So happy~

Anyway, I wouldn't be able to give detailed critique or whatever you'd like to call my nagging because I'm currently on my iPad, and going back and forth is pretty tiring. Your first one is really good; it's my favorite out of the 4. The second one had an awkward hand. The biggest thing I noticed in the third one was the clothing folds, which should be a bit less bulgy. The fourth one was pretty cute :D

What did you use to draw these? O.o

Oh, and about the pictures: Add the img tag around the picture links (taking out the spaces) for it to show up immediately. It's preferable to link with the "Direct link", but I'm not sure if dA has that...

Thanks! I'm also quite proud of the first one as well. Now that you mention it, the hand on the second drawing does appear to be a little strange. I have trouble drawing clothing folds. I'm also quite new to it, seeing as how I never drew clothing folds on any of my other pictures in the past. I'm still trying to work on it though. Thanks for the tips, btw! :)

I drew these with a regular mechanical pencil. It's lead is a bit thick, so when I shade my drawings, it tends to come out a bit dark. I also set the brightness and contrast on a higher level during my scans with these, which is the main reason why the picture looks dark and heavy.

I don't think dA has that. It has thumb, E-mail, and direct link, but there's no Img code for some strange reason.

Thanks! I'm also quite proud of the first one as well. Now that you mention it, the hand on the second drawing does appear to be a little strange. I have trouble drawing clothing folds. I'm also quite new to it, seeing as how I never drew clothing folds on any of my other pictures in the past. I'm still trying to work on it though. Thanks for the tips, btw! :)

I drew these with a regular mechanical pencil. It's lead is a bit thick, so when I shade my drawings, it tends to come out a bit dark. I also set the brightness and contrast on a higher level during my scans with these, which is the main reason why the picture looks dark and heavy.

I don't think dA has that. It has thumb, E-mail, and direct link, but there's no Img code for some strange reason.

Clothing folds have always and probably will always be my bane xD.

My art teacher have taught me one thing in the 3 days I was in art class: never use mechanical pencils when drawing. I don't intend to start listening to her though :P

Yeah. When I gave the same advice to Shahooda, I checked the linking things on the bottom and noticed that. You could always upload the same image on to a photo-dumping site though, but it'd be pretty tiring O.o

Clothing folds have always and probably will always be my bane xD.

My art teacher have taught me one thing in the 3 days I was in art class: never use mechanical pencils when drawing. I don't intend to start listening to her though :P

Yeah. When I gave the same advice to Shahooda, I checked the linking things on the bottom and noticed that. You could always upload the same image on to a photo-dumping site though, but it'd be pretty tiring O.o

xD!

I've always used mechanical pencils when drawing since I was 10. I got tired with drawing with regular pencils cause the lead seemed to get smudged everywhere when drawing, and it would break rather easily, and sharpening them was very troublesome.

Y'know, I was thinking the same thing, since I do have a photobucket account to store pictures, but I was thinking about it, and I thought that it would be a very cumbersome task. I agree, it's too tiring. :P

xD!

I've always used mechanical pencils when drawing since I was 10. I got tired with drawing with regular pencils cause the lead seemed to get smudged everywhere when drawing, and it would break rather easily, and sharpening them was very troublesome.

Y'know, I was thinking the same thing, since I do have a photobucket account to store pictures, but I was thinking about it, and I thought that it would be a very cumbersome task. I agree, it's too tiring. :P

Wow, you've been drawing seriously even before you were 10? I feel so behind... T-T

Laziness FTW :P

Like everyone else here, I'll be sharing some of my art of Detective Conan.

Most of my drawings of Conan are usually just copies for my personal collection. These are usually just for practice. They aren't traced though.

First up, we have a simple drawing of Conan Edogawa. I'm actually quite proud of how this one came out, since I usually tend to draw a bit small, or off place.

This second one came out a little... off place. It's okay, though.

And here are my original free hand drawings of Conan. They're nothing much, really, but I'm glad I was satisfied with them.

Try to ignore the backwards hand on this one. This is an old scan and I didn't bother to scan it again for one error, even though I fixed it.

And just for kicks, I decided to make this, since it randomly came to mind. :P

attachicon.gifConan-anime-guys-16136127-640-480.jpg

If there's any problems, or tips, then feel free to post them here.

*This is pretty much my frist time using links and such on this site, so I'm kinda new to adding tags and hiding pictures.*

damn you're good, very impressed! Just keep at it and you'll notice the improving results! (^-^)

Very nice drawings. :) I like the first one out of four.For second one i like the Conan's face but hands were too big.

For the last one, I like all the four faces of conan.

Anyway,keep making drawings.I'll be waiting for your more art threads.

Thank you. I like the the frist one too. (I was quite proud of how that one came out.) 

I'll make more soon. I have a lot more in my folder, but I've never found the time to scan them yet. I might scan them soon and share them here on this thread.

Very good drawings, I can see why you're proud of the first one. Better than anything that I can do that's for sure.

Thank you. :)  Aww! Don't say that. If you keep practicing, you'll be surely be able to draw just as good. ^_^

• Upvote 1