Detective Conan World
anonymously anonymous

Shahooda's art thread

Hello!

Here is my art thread where, obviously, I will post my drawings and such ....

First I will tell you something about me:

I notice tgat I draw better when "copying", rather than drawing from my mind or imagination.

Second: I will post some of my old drawing that I deleted before.

* bourbon:

• Upvote 6

Nice job! :) I see some very nice sketches of Conan and Haibara as well. Not bad.

Don't worry, I tend to study a picture and draw it too. (Never tracing.). It actually helps you draw better and get used to drawing in that style. :) I have tons of Conan drawings and sketches in my folder. (Actually, because of the large amount of drawings, my folder is pretty much worn out. :P)

By the way, I hope you don't find this a bit strange, but I added you to my watch on dA. 

Wow that's really good! His left eye seems a tiny bit awkward, but otherwise it's awesome :)

I'm horrible at drawing in general, so I think "copying" is fine haha

+1 for you~

Yay! A other dA to stalk follow!

But really, you have a very good collection of Conan drawings there. My favorite is the Okiya one, and I like how you included quotes next to all the drawings.

Suggestions: I noticed that some of the jaw lines were a bit awkward, especially on Conan; try letting the cheek curve be a bit lower. Bourbon's eyes are a bit too small. Also, adding the img code along with your drawings would let other people have easier access to pictures, as opposed to clicking back and forth. Of course, if you'd rather link to your dA page so people can browse your gallery, that's cool too.

Anyway, these are great! I admire you for drawing them; fanart is one of my biggest nightmare >.< So rep for you~

I am using the laptop now do I cannot quote (Gomen >.<)

@ Moonlit Flower: thanks, I saw your comments by the way :) and thanks again for them.

@ Raki-chan: thanks for telling me what's wrong, my sister kept telling me something IS wrong but she didn't know what exactly, so thanks to you I know now :)

@ Kirsch: keep your stalking :D its ok because you don't want to kill me XD..... anyway I have never use such site as dA so I need a lot of help in that, because honestly, I understood nothing of what you said about codes and such things ><. Anyway thanks for your advice about the drawings because as I said to Raki-chan; I can feel something is wrong ( or someone else) but I can't figure what it is exactly.

thanks to all of you :) I will try fixing them later

dA keeps reminding me of Dumbledor's amy XD

Nicely done shahd! I love your bourbon drawing!! ^.^

The majority of artists(at least what i've always believed) are better at ''copying'' than drawing with no reference, so don't worry about that ;)

I'm also enhancing my conan style drawing skills without relying on references so I understand how hard it is to draw right from your imagination, anyways..

well done!

P.S just noticed your okyia and haibara drawing,...incredible!

I am using the laptop now do I cannot quote (Gomen >.<)

@ Moonlit Flower: thanks, I saw your comments by the way :) and thanks again for them.

Your Welcome! By the way, if you want to know how the links work, They have them on the bottom right of the deviatation somewhere. I rarely ever use links to dA, so I'm not entirely sure if this is correct, but I have been a member for three years now. (Almost four. :P)

@ MeiTanteixX : thanks :) I will try to not copy sometime later when I can.

@ Moonlit Flower: thanks... I found it :D

so anyway... here are some other drawings which are also there on dA:

and the new one is here :

the one I was drawing yesterday is for Sera:

http://fav.me/d887d1m

please don't mind the hand writing... I was in a hurry to finish >.<

please tell me what you think :D and tell me if something is wrong....

• Upvote 4

@ MeiTanteixX : thanks :) I will try to not copy sometime later when I can.

the one I was drawing yesterday is for Sera:

please don't mind the hand writing... I was in a hurry to finish >.<

They look great! The link to Sera doesn't seem to work. Did you copy the wrong link? D:

I am using the laptop now do I cannot quote (Gomen >.<)

@ Moonlit Flower: thanks, I saw your comments by the way :) and thanks again for them.

@ Raki-chan: thanks for telling me what's wrong, my sister kept telling me something IS wrong but she didn't know what exactly, so thanks to you I know now :)

@ Kirsch: keep your stalking :D its ok because you don't want to kill me XD..... anyway I have never use such site as dA so I need a lot of help in that, because honestly, I understood nothing of what you said about codes and such things ><. Anyway thanks for your advice about the drawings because as I said to Raki-chan; I can feel something is wrong ( or someone else) but I can't figure what it is exactly.

thanks to all of you :) I will try fixing them later

dA keeps reminding me of Dumbledor's amy XD

Oh, I just meant inserting the img thing around the links (take out the spaces of course). That way, we would be able to see the picture right away from clicking the spoiler box. I'm not sure if there's some complication from linking to dA as opposed to a photo-dumping site, though...

On your newest Sera drawing: I think it's the best one so far! And since she's such an awesome character~ *-*

@ MeiTanteixX : thanks :) I will try to not copy sometime later when I can.

the one I was drawing yesterday is for Sera:

please don't mind the hand writing... I was in a hurry to finish >.<

Nice, as usual! :)

They look great! The link to Sera doesn't seem to work. Did you copy the wrong link? D:

It works for me, anyway I re-copied it again...

Oh, I just meant inserting the img thing around the links (take out the spaces of course). That way, we would be able to see the picture right away from clicking the spoiler box. I'm not sure if there's some complication from linking to dA as opposed to a photo-dumping site, though...

On your newest Sera drawing: I think it's the best one so far! And since she's such an awesome character~ *-*

Oh you meant that XD

Ok I will try, I was so lazy to put them :D

Anyways thanks I also think its the best I have until now

Nice, as usual! :)

It looks great my second account! :D

I know! Thanks myself for liking it :)

The next drawing is of Heiji, I am currently working on it...

This week I have a lot of free time than usual so I will try to draw as much as I can, because the next two weeks are going to be hard X-X

It works for me, anyway I re-copied it again...

Oh you meant that XD

Ok I will try, I was so lazy to put them :D

Anyways thanks I also think its the best I have until now

I know! Thanks myself for liking it :)

The next drawing is of Heiji, I am currently working on it...

This week I have a lot of free time than usual so I will try to draw as much as I can, because the next two weeks are going to be hard X-X

I never really knew that I could draw lol. I'm probably sleep-drawing xD

I never really knew that I could draw lol. I'm probably sleep-drawing xD

:)

That would look cool XD *imagining someone asleep drawing* ....weird though O.O

Anyway...

Can someone help me choose a quote for Heiji? I can't choose one and most of them are long >.<

:)

That would look cool XD *imagining someone asleep drawing* ....weird though O.O

Anyway...

Can someone help me choose a quote for Heiji? I can't choose one and most of them are long >.<

Drawing him blushing while screaming "Kazuha!" would always work :P

Too bad I already drew him... maybe next time :D

I just need a quote and I will put it up :|

No quote no post XD

I just like putting the quotes along with the drawing :)

You can always just choose one from his wiki page... O.o

Um ...

I am so sorry for double posting...

Anyway, this is the heiji drawing I was talking about; I honestly didn't find something as a quote so I just didn't put it..

Pls tell me what you think :)

(I am not so pleased with it... I know it has lota of problems :/ )

It looks really good. I can't really think of any quotes from Hattori either, other than "Oi, Kudo!". :P

Well, it doesn't seem to have that many problems, only the left eye seems a little higher than the right eye. (Not sure if it was meant to be this way, though.) Other than that, it's really good, I really like it. Great job!  ;)