Detective Conan World
Maltavite

Classmates

Since I'm enrolled into college, I had many good and bad thing about my classmates.

First, some of my college friends are smokers. Since my college allows smoking outside the campus, some of the college students decided to smoke inside, even in a hallway.

Second, half of my classmates has laptop, but only a quarter of them are gaming-laptop (including me). Sometime they used it to share homework between classmates (cheaters :v) and games.

Third, I didn't like at my classmates who insulting someone's belief, didn't have morals and ignorant about human feeling and life, and asking for 'protection money' (not bullying/mugging, kay? xD)

Fourth, I have less friend in RL than here (like @Rye,@Rukia Kurosaki,@Ren-kun and many others)

Since I'm enrolled into college, I had many good and bad thing about my classmates.

First, some of my college friends are smokers. Since my college allows smoking outside the campus, some of the college students decided to smoke inside, even in a hallway.

Second, half of my classmates has laptop, but only a quarter of them are gaming-laptop (including me). Sometime they used it to share homework between classmates (cheaters :v) and games.

Third, I didn't like at my classmates who insulting someone's belief, didn't have morals and ignorant about human feeling and life, and asking for 'protection money' (not bullying/mugging, kay? xD)

Fourth, I have less friend in RL than here (like @Rye,@Rukia Kurosaki,@Ren-kun and many others)

Ouch... I'm really against smoking, so putting that first really caught my attention. The laptops part I'm used to, considering people would play games during class all the time. I've never encountered the third though.

In every class, I have friends that I can talk to. Since they make us switch for every class, there's nobody that's a constant throughout the whole day. That really killed off a lot of past friendships, but oh well...

Raki, for example, is someone that I barely get to talk to nowadays in RL except for a few minutes in the morning. There are countless others who kind of 'disappeared' since last year, because of the lack of time I get to spend with them.

For classmates in general, I categorize in 3 groups: Friends, People to Avoid, and Neutral. Meh, that's not really official, but at times, it feels like it. Friends are... Friends. People to avoid are stuck-ups, jerks, or just people I don't want to be associated with. Neutral are people I don't mind, and they usually become friends, albeit not very close ones.

Ouch... I'm really against smoking, so putting that first really caught my attention. The laptops part I'm used to, considering people would play games during class all the time. I've never encountered the third though.

In every class, I have friends that I can talk to. Since they make us switch for every class, there's nobody that's a constant throughout the whole day. That really killed off a lot of past friendships, but oh well...

Raki, for example, is someone that I barely get to talk to nowadays in RL except for a few minutes in the morning. There are countless others who kind of 'disappeared' since last year, because of the lack of time I get to spend with them.

For classmates in general, I categorize in 3 groups: Friends, People to Avoid, and Neutral. Meh, that's not really official, but at times, it feels like it. Friends are... Friends. People to avoid are stuck-ups, jerks, or just people I don't want to be associated with. Neutral are people I don't mind, and they usually become friends, albeit not very close ones.

Yeah, we don't see each other much this year. :/

I have similar categories, really. I'm not really good at differentiating who to to trust and who not to, so mostly it's just I either talk to them or I don't. I'm a very closed off person so my friends are more like people who I trust and believe have good morals.

My brother tells me that he occasionaly hears people at his school talking about smoking and doing drugs. This sucks, really, since you can't help but think/hope that everyone around you does the right things. You can't always tell what someone's like just by looking at them, which is one of the reasons I'm not the most trusting person.

The thirds usually 'hidden', BTW are smoking disallowed there?

I go to the same school as Kirsch, and smoking is a definitely not allowed. (we're too young to be in college, just saying)

I went through a similar thing once I got to college. You're gonna encounter some people that you'd rather not be friends with.

I'm off to college next year.  Not at all for smoking, drinking, drugs, or anything of the sort.  Some people I know have already tried those, believe it or not, but it's not like they're bad kids.  Some of them are actually really smart.  It's just the realities of life and though it sucks I guess you have to take the bad with the good.  Even if I get into an Ivy League school (which I'm not because I don't have a chance honestly) I'm going to run into party-ers.  I see myself as a moderate, politically at least, so today's youth is a bit too liberal for my tastes.  If only life was as simple as the board game, right?  

I'm off to college next year.  Not at all for smoking, drinking, drugs, or anything of the sort.  Some people I know have already tried those, believe it or not, but it's not like they're bad kids.  Some of them are actually really smart.  It's just the realities of life and though it sucks I guess you have to take the bad with the good.  Even if I get into an Ivy League school (which I'm not because I don't have a chance honestly) I'm going to run into party-ers.  I see myself as a moderate, politically at least, so today's youth is a bit too liberal for my tastes.  If only life was as simple as the board game, right?

Well, honestly. Only smoking are allowed.

As for politics, I'm a Leftist.