Detective Conan World

Thank you Kirsch for your comments on my video . I first cropped scenes from movies and episodes then merged them with We Video and added music.

And I think you have a point of making another account but I'm not that much of a Youtuber and handling two accounts isn't good (I hardly get time to go on one account). And i don't think its that harmful to reveal the true name on some anime website. Thanks for the advice. anyways  :)

I'm sorry to burst your bubble a bit but it's harmful, really (not that excruciatingly harmful). So, I think you should go on with her advice.

*looks at Kirsch if she's really gonna do it :P*

I'm sorry to burst your bubble a bit but it's harmful, really (not that excruciatingly harmful). So, I think you should go on with her advice.

*looks at Kirsch if she's really gonna do it :P*

Umm.. you know this website better than i do so maybe i should take your advice, Thanks. But i do not know if i will ever make another fan video or no (its very time consuming) if i am going to make more, i'll make an account specifically for Detective Conan. 

Anyways, any luck on the puzzle?

Umm.. you know this website better than i do so maybe i should take your advice, Thanks. But i do not know if i will ever make another fan video or no (its very time consuming) if i am going to make more, i'll make an account specifically for Detective Conan. 

Anyways, any luck on the puzzle?

Not by that much and this thing applies everywhere on the net.

anyways, what puzzle?

I got the puzzle!

*proud of myself hehe*

Since Holmes had said that the letter came from Moriarty, the last part, NPSJBSUZ, must have spelled out "MORIARTY" since it appears to be similar to the closing of a letter. Then I deciphered it:

N = M

P = O

S = R

J = I

B = A

S = R

U = T

Z = Y

I found that the deciphered letter is the one that comes before the coded letter in the alphabet. So, after being deciphered, Moriarty's message says:

I WILL ROB THE BANK OF ENGLAND TONIGHT.

MORIARTY.

I got the puzzle!

*proud of myself hehe*

Since Holmes had said that the letter came from Moriarty, the last part, NPSJBSUZ, must have spelled out "MORIARTY" since it appears to be similar to the closing of a letter. Then I deciphered it:

N = M

P = O

S = R

J = I

B = A

S = R

U = T

Z = Y

I found that the deciphered letter is the one that comes before the coded letter in the alphabet. So, after being deciphered, Moriarty's message says:

I WILL ROB THE BANK OF ENGLAND TONIGHT.

MORIARTY.

NO FAIR.

I didn't get a puzzle T__T

NO FAIR.

I didn't get a puzzle T__T

Hehe, I'm proud of myself. Even though it was really easy if you think about it

It was the 25th post on this thread.

Your Welcome. And Secret of my heart is a very beautiful song. Actually, Mai Kuraki is one of my most favorite musicians for Detective Conan. All of her songs are very upbeat and beautiful, so Secret of My Heart is worth a listen.

I don't seem to recall the other one ...Infinity... mentioned, as I have never heard of that song title before. Maybe it's Kimi ga Ireba, or a soundtrack for Detective Conan that I am not familiar with.

That's the name of the song which plays usually in movies ! Amm .. when Conan is close to victory ! Like , im Movie 4 when he kicks the can on the culprit that song plays in the background ! Or at least i think that's the name ! :P Am not sure about it !

Thank you Kirsch for your comments on my video . I first cropped scenes from movies and episodes then merged them with We Video and added music.

And I think you have a point of making another account but I'm not that much of a Youtuber and handling two accounts isn't good (I hardly get time to go on one account). And i don't think its that harmful to reveal the true name on some anime website. Thanks for the advice. anyways  :)

Oh, thanks! I always love learning about programs *-*

Also, this anime website is public, which means any non-member can see it.

On the puzzle:

You just shift the letters one down in the alphabet. You can tell by the fact that the last jargon of letters had to be "Moriarity" and the first had to be "I".