Detective Conan World

Welcome to DCW!  There wasn't really a need to ask people for their favorite songs; there's already a thread for that here.

Regardless, I'll answer your question.  My favorite by far is the original lyrical version of Kimi ga Ireba.  It was a song that defined both DC as a series and my younger years.  It's so nostalgic and hype and embodies what got me into this series in the first place.  I honestly wish I could have captured those moments with a Kodak, because I miss them.  Sigh, don't mind me, just reminiscing.

Welcome to Detective Conan World Ariel Edogawa! ^-^!

My favorite Detective Conan songs are Kimi ga Ireba, Boku ga Iru (Conan's theme),

Favorite openings (I have a ton of them, but I'll just name a few)

Everlasting Luv -Breakerz

Miss Mystery - Breakerz

As the Dew - Garnet Crow

Mysterious Eyes - Garnet Crow

Dynamite - Mai Kuraki

Try Again - Mai Kuraki

I can't stop my love for you - Rina Aiuchi

Favorite endings:

Doing all right - Garnet Crow

Yume mite ato de - Garnet Crow

Secret of my heart - Mai Kuraki

Muteki na heart - Mai Kuraki

Always - Mai Kuraki

Hikari - Breakerz

Overwrite - Breakerz

Rain Man - Akihide

I still believe - Yumi Shizuka

Oh sorry i did not know there was already a page for music. Anyways thanks for you comments and wishes. You guys have a great taste.

I like negaigoto hitotsu dake (Only one Wish) and Koori No Ue ni Tatsu You ni (Like standing on Ice) both by Miho Komatsu. Even the instrumental version of Kimi ga Ireba is really good.

I really wish i knew Japanese. I am still learning. How about you people?

Oh sorry i did not know there was already a page for music. Anyways thanks for you comments and wishes. You guys have a great taste.

I like negaigoto hitotsu dake (Only one Wish) and Koori No Ue ni Tatsu You ni (Like standing on Ice) both by Miho Komatsu. Even the instrumental version of Kimi ga Ireba is really good.

I really wish i knew Japanese. I am still learning. How about you people?

It's fine since your a new member. And I have a good taste? :P Thanks, your the first person who said that to me xD (And might be the last)

I also wish to learn Japanese but I'm so so busy right now.

+Jake the Dog why do you say that? Anyone who likes Detective Conan has a great taste hehe   ;) 

Anyways being a student I too have a hectic schedule so i have to temporarily have to stop  learning Japanese. I want to resume watching the episodes too..  :( 

+Jake the Dog why do you say that? Anyone who likes Detective Conan has a great taste hehe   ;) 

Anyways being a student I too have a hectic schedule so i have to temporarily have to stop  learning Japanese. I want to resume watching the episodes too..  :( 

lol xD Jake the Dog :P yeah that's true.

I'm currently around episode 350, btw.

@ Ariel Edogawa

Well, I do know some Japanese, but just some, since I am in the middle of studying it.

However, it's a bit hard to find time to study due to personal reasons, school life, and other things that keep on getting in the way each day.

I'm trying to find some good books to help my Japanese improve more, though. Still haven't found a good one yet. (They are hard to look for.)

Meitantei Kiddo

I am really sorry i didnt see the actual name above. I dont know how to reply to a specific person. Anyways you have reached 350! That's so awesome. My number of episodes watched is nothing in front of yours. I cant call myself a fan  :(

Moonlit Flower

I use the app Human Japanese and it has helped me immensely. You should try it too.

Raki

Thank you for you're wishes!

Meitantei Kiddo

I am really sorry i didnt see the actual name above. I dont know how to reply to a specific person. Anyways you have reached 350! That's so awesome. My number of episodes watched is nothing in front of yours. I cant call myself a fan  :(

Moonlit Flower

I use the app Human Japanese and it has helped me immensely. You should try it too.

Raki

Thank you for you're wishes!

oh it's fine anyway, press the quote button at the bottome of the post to reply to it.

Your Welcome. And Secret of my heart is a very beautiful song. Actually, Mai Kuraki is one of my most favorite musicians for Detective Conan. All of her songs are very upbeat and beautiful, so Secret of My Heart is worth a listen.

I don't seem to recall the other one ...Infinity... mentioned, as I have never heard of that song title before. Maybe it's Kimi ga Ireba, or a soundtrack for Detective Conan that I am not familiar with.

Hi there! And a belated welcome! My favorite DC song is... Don't make me do this T-T. Let's just say Winter Bells, for the sake of the holiday spirit.

Please check out the Detective Conan/Case Closed Fan Video i made using this link. I would love to hear your opinion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-BBqAyMgiI

It's really good! How did you make it?

Oh... If you don't want people to know your real name, I would make another Youtube account to upload that video from.

Thank you Kirsch for your comments on my video . I first cropped scenes from movies and episodes then merged them with We Video and added music.

And I think you have a point of making another account but I'm not that much of a Youtuber and handling two accounts isn't good (I hardly get time to go on one account). And i don't think its that harmful to reveal the true name on some anime website. Thanks for the advice. anyways  :)