Detective Conan World
Akazora

DC Ending 49 -- "Kimi e no Uso" by Valshe

The 49th ending theme for the anime series has been announced to be "Kimi e no Uso" (君への嘘, Lie to You) performed by utaite Valshe, who had previously sung the 37th opening for Detective Conan, "Butterfly Core".  The ending will premier in January, but the exact date and episode has not yet been determined. 

• Upvote 1

There's a typo here. Opening 39 is Dynamite by Mai Kuraki. I think you meant to put opening 37.

Not really a big fan of Valshe, but some of his songs are okay.

She's a female singer actually but I can see why you have that impression.

There's a typo here. Opening 39 is Dynamite by Mai Kuraki. I think you meant to put opening 37.

Not really a big fan of Valshe, but some of his songs are okay.

Thanks for the catch!

Valshe isn't too bad.  I'm not a die hard fan of hers, as I've definitely heard better utaite.  Her songs always initially catch my interest, but before I finish sitting through even a single one the melody and her voice start to sound less and less attractive.  I want to like what she makes, but I can't bring myself to really love her work.

He's  Valshe's Female? Oh, I am terribly sorry then. I always thought that Valshe was a male with a very light voice. When I first heard butterfly core from Detective Conan, I was under the impression that the voice belonged to a Female, but when I went to go take a look at who singed it, I got the impression that Valshe was a Male, maybe due to the clothes she wears, and looks. *no offense of course*.

But now that I think about it, the word 'she' is in "Valshe", so it makes since. :P

It's not that I don't like Valshe, I heard a few of her songs and some were pretty good, but I'm just not too much of a big fan as of yet. But this is maybe because it's hard to find anything Valshe out there, since she does work with vocaloid composers, Such as Minato P.

Valshe is already retired as an utaite in vocaloid wiki. i think her charm is her ability to sing both male and female voice. will it be male or female version? 

I checked her offcial website for the news about the new album, but as of yet, it does not say that it will either be the Male or Female version. She will most likely perform with her Male voice, as it is more popular and recognizable. I like her female voice though. It's very cute and light. She's amazing when it comes to disguising her voice. 

Btw, here's the wall scroll art sample of the artwork for Kimi e no uso.

2dc7nys.jpg

It looks petty nice and well illustrated. She looks beautiful in this illustration. I do hope she will model for this new album like she did on Butterfly Core and Trip x Trick. She looked rather cute in Trip x Trick, and stunning in Butterfly Core.

The PV preview was released today for Kimi e no uso. It's actually really good. Not bad for Valshe.

Here's the Detective Conan album cover for Kimi e no uso. ( I used a spoiler, since the picture is quite big. :P )

2h39z55.jpg

I hope the animation will be good for this ending. Lately, the animation has been getting a bit simple. Which, I don't really mind really, but I miss the CG effects and such for the endings. :P

• Upvote 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDJHyoNjFYs

The ending's already out on Youtube. The animation is really good, and the song is really calm and beautiful... <3

There's a potential for VALSHE ops/eds will be good as GARNET CROWS's music. I hope they use her more from now on.

It's really good as I expected it to be. I like how they re made scenes from past episodes, and the CG looks beautiful. These scenes fit perfectly for this song. I like this.

I loved all of Garnet Crow's songs. It's sad that they disbanded, but maybe one of them will make a comeback someday. I agree. Hope to see more of her songs in the anime in the future. Her and her songs are starting to grow on me. I really like them.

The shifting gears reminded me of Steins;Gate for some reason.

The reference back to the Desperate Revival is one of the only relevant scenes to DC.

The song wasn't too bad.

I kinda liked Rain Man more, but this ending is still loads better than Muteki na Heart I guess.

I just watched the ending and it had me teared up!!  :blush: Kimi e no Uso is such a strong song. Velsha did great! I think it fits the sound of Detective Conan theme songs, if that makes sense. Listening and watching the ending makes me want to wish for Ran's suffering to cease and have a good ending with Shinichi back to her side. The emotions are overflowing from Velsha's voice.  :unsure: I just want to cry... Listening to the full version is an even greater experience. *sobs*