Detective Conan World
Moon Kid

Perfect

Nobodyz perfect # Messi is nobody.

In MY opinion , Messi is perfect but people say nobody is perfect.  How can you explain this?

You can take any sportsman,singer or any other person , whom you think is perfect. 

Umm.. what is the purpose of this thread, may I ask?

If its about messi .. then I would tell you I hate him...

If its like a thread about "what we think is perfect? "

Then please explain in your post. ..

Ronaldo is better than him. Many times :D
  • Upvote 1

Umm.. what is the purpose of this thread, may I ask?

If its about messi .. then I would tell you I hate him...

If its like a thread about "what we think is perfect? "

Then please explain in your post. ..

In MY opinion , Messi is perfect but people say nobody is perfect. -_- How can you explain this?

You can take any sportsman,singer or any other person , whom you think is perfect. 

In MY opinion , Messi is pefect but people say nobody is perfect. -_- How can you explain this?

Whaa? Of course nobody is perfect. He may be perfect in football/soccer but he may not be perfect in other things like dancing, family affairs and stuffs. and that's what that saying is all about.

Yeah :D Beaten Messi by mile in scoring lol

But anyway, what's the purpose of this topic?

Yes! A great difference! Hope it stays that way...

In MY opinion , Messi is pefect but people say nobody is perfect. -_- How can you explain this?

Oh now I understand what you want

The closest people that would fit the 'perfect' criteria are probably leaders of NGOs (Non-Government Organizations). I don't know about their private lives, but judging by the fact that they devote their life to promoting human rights, lowering famine, hunger, and mortality rates, helping refugees, and et cetera, they're a lot closer than most of the people in this world. :D

you are not gonna turn out good if your role models are people of the entertainment ind.

Yeah 99% but there are somecelebrities that are good role models. But most of the times, they are the ignored ones.

The closest people that would fit the 'perfect' criteria are probably leaders of NGOs (Non-Government Organizations). I don't know about their private lives, but judging by the fact that they devote their life to promoting human rights, lowering famine, hunger, and mortality rates, helping refugees, and et cetera, they're a lot closer than most of the people in this world. :D

Yeah that's true but some go over the line. (Not trying to be bad lol)

I think the one who would fit in the near perfect criteria would be the philosophers before our time. They were just full of wisdom and knew the solutions for most problems in the world. And I would say Michael Faraday, his life is just amazing.

I think the one who would fit in the near perfect criteria would be the philosophers before our time. They were just full of wisdom and knew the solutions for most problems in the world. And I would say Michael Faraday, his life is just amazing.

I agree. People from back then were very thoughtful about everything. I could really use some more insights on life other than the ones in modern-day song lyrics :P

This topic started off making no sense, and now it's drifted into something that still doesn't really have much of a focus.

Nobodyz perfect # Messi is nobody.

Interesting play on words, barring the spelling and the hashtag.  So you think Messi is perfect?  But also nobody?  But he is somebody, and that's an undeniable fact unless you want to get sucked into a dark hole of psychology.

In MY opinion , Messi is perfect but people say nobody is perfect.  How can you explain this?

Are you treating this like some kind of contradiction?  Opposing facts and opinions coexist all the time: they aren't the same thing.  It would be a logical fallacy to compare apples and oranges like this.  

Take this person and do what?  Try to convince others he or she is perfect?

Nothing is perfect.  Just because people have given a name to a concept does not mean it exists.  "Perfection" is as much a myth as spontaneous generation or the Hollow Earth hypothesis.  It is like the limit of a function as x approaches 0: you will never reach it.  So I don't really see a need to name someone I think is perfect.

Unless your goal from the start was to ignite a philosophical debate, in which case I'd be happy to contribute.

This topic started off making no sense, and now it's drifted into something that still doesn't really have much of a focus.

Interesting play on words, barring the spelling and the hashtag.  So you think Messi is perfect?  But also nobody?  But he is somebody, and that's an undeniable fact unless you want to get sucked into a dark hole of psychology.

Are you treating this like some kind of contradiction?  Opposing facts and opinions coexist all the time: they aren't the same thing.  It would be a logical fallacy to compare apples and oranges like this.  

Take this person and do what?  Try to convince others he or she is perfect?

Nothing is perfect.  Just because people have given a name to a concept does not mean it exists.  "Perfection" is as much a myth as spontaneous generation or the Hollow Earth hypothesis.  It is like the limit of a function as x approaches 0: you will never reach it.  So I don't really see a need to name someone I think is perfect.

Unless your goal from the start was to ignite a philosophical debate, in which case I'd be happy to contribute.

Man. No need to be so egoistic. :lol:

Moon Kid is still around 9 years old.

I'll tell you a trait I find in people to prove that they're not perfect...

Some people would slide into a state in which they feel sorry for themselves when something, anything, unfortunate happens to them. I know they usually have a good reason to feel sad, but what ticks me off the most is the fact that they want to throw their hands in the air, give up, and whine about life and how hard it is. The thing is, there's always going to be somebody in this world worse off than you. Too bad famine doesn't give you the energy to whine...

Since this applies to everybody (sooner or later), this adds to the fact that nobody's perfect. Even if you somehow have an inhumanly humane heart, strong spirit, or etc., the list of imperfections will go on forever.

Meh... I have an imperfection of complaining about others :P

Man. No need to be so egoistic. :lol:

Moon Kid is still around 9 years old.

...... Oh my gosh, I just checked his profile page and you're right.

Kids are being exposed to the Internet so early nowadays.  I was a bit of a late-comer myself, so I don't really know how to feel about this.

...... Oh my gosh, I just checked his profile page and you're right.

Kids are being exposed to the Internet so early nowadays. I was a bit of a late-comer myself, so I don't really know how to feel about this.

It's fine men xD We just have to be careful with our words in the future. :D

And anyway, yup... probably sooner we will see a 5 years old joining forums xD

I think this topic should change to something less debatable, maybe "who do you think is amazing" or maybe something like "who do you think is a genius/expert/professional? "

I'll agree but I doubt he'll change the title.

I'll tell you a trait I find in people to prove that they're not perfect...

Some people would slide into a state in which they feel sorry for themselves when something, anything, unfortunate happens to them. I know they usually have a good reason to feel sad, but what ticks me off the most is the fact that they want to throw their hands in the air, give up, and whine about life and how hard it is. The thing is, there's always going to be somebody in this world worse off than you. Too bad famine doesn't give you the energy to whine...

Since this applies to everybody (sooner or later), this adds to the fact that nobody's perfect. Even if you somehow have an inhumanly humane heart, strong spirit, or etc., the list of imperfections will go on forever.

Meh... I have an imperfection of complaining about others :P

I dunno about this. I know that being broke and hungry is really depressing but I always believe that Emotional Needs (being lonely and stuffs) beats Physical needs (being hungry) when it comes to pain.

I mean I always envy those people who never had a dinner in the table but have a happy family. I rather be hungry for the rest of my life than be forever lonely.

So I think it isn't fair to say that those people who give up in life are more fortunate than those who are affected by famine. We have different battles to win in life.

I dunno about this. I know that being broke and hungry is really depressing but I always believe that Emotional Needs (being lonely and stuffs) beats Physical needs (being hungry) when it comes to pain.

I mean I always envy those people who never had a dinner in the table but have a happy family. I rather be hungry for the rest of my life than be forever lonely.

So I think it isn't fair to say that those people who give up in life are more fortunate than those who are affected by famine. We have different battles to win in life.

How I see it is that it's possible for people overcome emotional needs, but not physical ones. I guess you can't really compare these things since they are totally different, as are the people who suffer from them.

@Akazora: You have no idea how old you sound when saying "kids these days" xD. Being 9 isn't a good excuse for bad grammar, though. (<--- Grammar Nazi)

We should try to convince him...

I hope so. But sadly, he left DCW for awhile :(

How I see it is that it's possible for people overcome emotional needs, but not physical ones. I guess you can't really compare these things since they are totally different, as are the people who suffer from them.

@Akazora: You have no idea how old you sound when saying "kids these days" xD. Being 9 isn't a good excuse for bad grammar, though. (<--- Grammar Nazi)

Yup... You're right it's possible but truly hard to do so..