Detective Conan World
Kenzi

Kenzi's Art Thread

So I'm finally finished with the edits that you suggested!

I also made a few extra edits, such as making Shinichi on the far left a bit more prominent. 

I got rid of his silhouette since moving it lower wasn't really much of an option.

Here's a before/after comparison:

Before:

conan_by_jzcool123-d87r9sm.png

After:

conan3_by_jzcool123-d87zr4z.png

I'm planning to display another style I work with in the near future, so any suggestions are appreciated!

If you would like to see anything else in the future (avatars, wallpapers, more banners, etc.) or even a certain theme (KaiKo themed, BO themed, etc.) feel free to insert them here.

Amazing comparison! I love both of them, but the after banner looks really great! I especially love the new pose Conan is making in that detective oufit.

It would be great to see some wallpapers and avatars from you in the future. You make great Detective Conan banners, so I'm pretty sure that whatever else you might create won't be a disappointment. KaiKo seems pretty interesting. There's not too many fanmade stuff for them.

It's time for the holidays!

I might not be here for Christmas, so I figured that I would upload this wallpaper now.

As always, suggestions are appreciated!

I also have a few more Christmas-y things in mind, which I might get to later.

conan_christmas2_by_jzcool123-d8ajtp9.pn

Oh, how cute. :) Such a nice picture for the Holidays! :D  Very beautiful job, Kenzi! +1  ^_^

These images were made out of pure fun. 

I'm also trying to work with a new style so these were just "experiments," if you will.

I liked my old style a bit more, but I felt the need to diversify what I work with.

I'm going to be MIA on DCW for the next week or so since I'll be on vacation, which is why I uploaded these before Christmas.

It's likely that I won't be able to post until I come back.

shinhei_by_jzcool123-d8b0hs9.png

Icons/Avatars:

conanicon_by_jzcool123-d8b0hso.png    ranicon_by_jzcool123-d8b0hsg.png

So yeah.

Merry Christmas!

>> next art post >>

<< previous art post <<

• Upvote 1

These images were made out of pure fun. 

I'm also trying to work with a new style so these were just "experiments," if you will.

I liked my old style a bit more, but I felt the need to diversify what I work with.

I'm going to be MIA on DCW for the next week or so since I'll be on vacation, which is why I uploaded these before Christmas.

It's likely that I won't be able to post until I come back.

shinhei_by_jzcool123-d8b0hs9.png

Icons/Avatars:

conanicon_by_jzcool123-d8b0hso.png    ranicon_by_jzcool123-d8b0hsg.png

So yeah.

Merry Christmas! 

Aww, Merry Christmas to you too Kenzi! :)

These look beautiful. Thanks for sharing!  ^_^

New year means new things!

Detective Conan Chibis!

I drew them on DeviantART muro so you can watch the drawing process here:

http://sta.sh/01myjptq0x88

The recording kinda glitches up a bit at points, although I'm not sure why.

As always, suggestions and comments are appreciated!

Because this was drawn on DeviantART muro, my wrist is killing me.

ow, drawing with a mouse is painful. These were still a lot of fun to make though, so I might draw more in the future anyway, heh.

Happy New Year!

brownie points to those who can recognize the characters I drew, haha

<< previous art post <<

• Upvote 4

can you draw agasa, megure, chiba eating a hamburger 

lol, I was actually planning to do this when the term was over, but I just spent all of my time bingeing on F/Z, ehehehe...

Stalking time

I don't think you'll manage to pick out information about me by looking at an art thread so good luck with that, I guess, haha.

You should really get a tablet soon o.o

I really don't have time to toy around with a tablet because I'm already swamped with loads of homework. Not to mention, it can get pretty pricey and my parents probably are more concerned about my academics rather than a small hobby of mine. Actually, they aren't even aware that I do this kind of stuff, so getting a tablet is definitely out of the question.

I don't think you'll manage to pick out information about me by looking at an art thread so good luck with that, I guess, haha.

I really don't have time to toy around with a tablet because I'm already swamped with loads of homework. Not to mention, it can get pretty pricey and my parents probably are more concerned about my academics rather than a small hobby of mine. Actually, they aren't even aware that I do this kind of stuff, so getting a tablet is definitely out of the question.

Nah nah, it's your two dA accounts I'm stalking. Especially the links. Oh, links have potential.

Haha, I can't imagine what studying for the SATs and ACTs is like (not to mention Junior year itself). But if you're ever interested, there are some pretty good ones out there that you can get for $50.

Nah nah, it's your two dA accounts I'm stalking. Especially the links. Oh, links have potential.

What tha...

I've never publicly told anyone on DCW about my dA accounts or about any other outside links.

Goodness, those usernames were awful. I was hoping that they'd never see the light of day.

Also, you're scaring me.

Haha, I can't imagine what studying for the SATs and ACTs is like (not to mention Junior year itself). But if you're ever interested, there are some pretty good ones out there that you can get for $50.

I don't think I'm ever going to invest in a tablet, unfortunately. Doodling, drawing, graphics, etc. are just hobbies of mine that I did for pure enjoyment. Those days are over, haha. I simply don't have as much time to do them anymore, much less fiddle around with a tablet. 

I appreciate the concern so I'll look into it if the idea ever warms up to me.