Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
ai13simranb

namaste!

Welcome to DCW!

I'm Raki from the United States =^-^=

I personally prefer subbed over dubbed - but in the end it's the same thing, so I'm glad to see another fan! c:

See you around the forums~

Welcome! I am an Indian too and i'm new here *same pinch* :P Its really wonderful to have this website where you can meet so many people having the same common interest.

I used to watch Case Closed too but since Funimation stopped making any more episodes i have to now watch Detective Conan. I enjoy it as much as i enjoy Case Closed so it's fine.

Welcome! I am an Indian too and i'm new here *same pinch* :P Its really wonderful to have this website where you can meet so many people having the same common interest.

I used to watch Case Closed too but since Funimation stopped making any more episodes i have to now watch Detective Conan. I enjoy it as much as i enjoy Case Closed so it's fine.

Case Closed and Detective Conan are the same thing. Case Closed is just the dub of Detective Conan in english

Welcome to Detective Conan World! ^-^!

I originally started watching the English dub of the series, since I've finished the English dub, I am now watching the rest of the episodes in the original Japanese dub. I prefer the Original Japanese dub, since I'm more familiar with the Seiyuu's (Voice Actors) than the English dub, but I love the English dub just as much. :)

Case Closed and Detective Conan are the same thing. Case Closed is just the dub of Detective Conan in english

I know only the dubbing is different, but yet they are supposed to be 2 different serials since Case Closed is an American version with english characters. Many people only see Case Closed till the last episode that is episode 130 and think it is finished. Very few actually continue watching Detective Conan after that too. I really love the Case Closed voices. If only they could continue...  -_-