Detective Conan World
Raki

Kirsch's Art Thread

This thread... I give up on updating it.//shot

Ah well, a dump isn't too bad, is it?

This one is a painting I did back in 2014 to test out... How to paint in general. And anatomy. Oh gosh, that anatomy scares me ;^;

qLMDH4F.jpg

I finished this one recently. Chibis... They're my bane. Nevertheless, I really like this one.

V1eJuuT.jpg

• Upvote 3

This one is a painting I did back in 2014 to test out... How to paint in general. And anatomy. Oh gosh, that anatomy scares me ;^;

qLMDH4F.jpg

I finished this one recently. Chibis... They're my bane. Nevertheless, I really like this one.

V1eJuuT.jpg

qLMDH4F.jpg

V1eJuuT.jpg

Wow this is some nice stuff good job kirsch  :lol: 

oh it's nothing, got to respect good art  ;) I just followed this topic

*sweatdrops* You won't be getting many notifications from it though xD

XD well that just makes this a quality not quantity topic I'm following, its great to see nice artwork (: I look forward to post some of my own soon I'v made xD now that is scary I hope everyone likes what I show when I show ^^;

Oh gosh, sorry for the late replies ;A;

XD well that just makes this a quality not quantity topic I'm following, its great to see nice artwork (: I look forward to post some of my own soon I'v made xD now that is scary I hope everyone likes what I show when I show ^^;

Hey, don't worry about those kind of things! Of course, now that we've all seen what you do, it's something to anticipate.

Awesome drawings. :)

==

Now cue the onigiris!

PPyjI6X.jpg

• Upvote 4

Oh gosh, sorry for the late replies ;A;

Hey, don't worry about those kind of things! Of course, now that we've all seen what you do, it's something to anticipate.

==

Now cue the onigiris!

PPyjI6X.jpg

Thanks I love that 1+

OMG I'm so in love with the snowman looking creature :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  It reminded me of that charachter from that new Disney movie at first glance :blink:  :wub:

Oh gosh, sorry for the late reply! Haha, Baymax? He's adorable <3333

It's a character drawing for some random Internet person over at Nanorwrimo. Her name's Grace:

OFc5dkw.jpg

It's made with a tablet and Krita. Feel free to critique! :D

It's a character drawing for some random Internet person over at Nanorwrimo. Her name's Grace:

OFc5dkw.jpg

It's made with a tablet and Krita. Feel free to critique! :D

WOW. AMAZING. *cries* tears of happiness...never saw something so so good!! Her eyes especially!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!! 

Sorry no +1 for today! I'll give it tomorrow! Ran out of my quota! xP

It's been forever since I posted anything in this art thread! Thank MeiTanteixX for inspiring me to put this up, haha.

iUtW4G8.jpg

This was done way back around Valentine's Day, which was (wow) eight months ago. I was going for a "Dark Cupid" theme: Incredibly vain, this anti-Cupid stains his lips red with the very arrow that is supposed to bring two people together in a relationship that calls for devotion and selflessness.

• Upvote 3

It's been forever since I posted anything in this art thread! Thank MeiTanteixX for inspiring me to put this up, haha.

iUtW4G8.jpg

This was done way back around Valentine's Day, which was (wow) eight months ago. I was going for a "Dark Cupid" theme: Incredibly vain, this anti-Cupid stains his lips red with the very arrow that is supposed to bring two people together in a relationship that calls for devotion and selflessness.

You're welcome! :D

This still looks good as ever!