Detective Conan World
Raki

Kirsch's Art Thread

This thread is for all of Kirsch's fanart! I'll add a table of contents with links to make it easier for everyone. ^-^
Please leave some feedback! 
Here's a link to her profile page

Disclaimer:

This thread was created during the time when Kirsch wasn't able to use the forums for personal reasons. Since she still wanted to share her artwork with everyone on DCW, I made the thread for her. Once she was able to go on the forums again, she continued using this thread to share her work since it was already created. This is why I created the thread instead of Kirsch and why she continues to post on it.

Table of Contents:

Detective Conan -

Conan-kun
Ai Haibara

Kaito Kid

Kid!Conan

Original Character -

Random #1
Reiko, Akito, and Toni

Requested Drawings -

Grace
Abigail

Other -

Lina & Doon (City of Ember)
Eye Drawings

Onigiri

Chibi~

Random #2

Random #3 

• Upvote 3

Haha, I'm back! Thanks guys for the feedback~ :D

Here's a fan art I made for Conan-kun! I used Krita and a cheap tablet, and referenced off his wiki picture:

4EADbgx.jpg

• Upvote 5

Haha, I'm back! Thanks guys for the feedback~ :D

KIRSCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YOU'RE BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*happy dance*

Here's some other stuff I made...

You know how it's so cool to see yourself improve over time? Now, I draw weekly doodles on the corner of my agenda for this exact purpose!

These are all cleaned up by the image editor on Imgur so the low quality of my iPad doesn't show, and the light pencil lines will.

Week 1:

QFUBpCn.jpg?1

It's Haibara Ai/Miyano Shiho. Love you, Ai-chan!

Materials: Pencil

Week 2:

zSMoLNF.jpg?1

Now, Kaitou Kiddo-sama! The background is from The Blue Birthday special.

Materials: Pencil

• Upvote 3

Other ones! This time, I drew them with ballpoint pen and #1 pencils. I hope it made the drawings stand out more!

MYkcdoZ.jpg

My main character for an original story I'm working on, Reiko-chan! I wonder why I drew her with a sad expression...?

6ruQfbO.jpg

Another main character from another original story: Akito in a flashback.

*Note: the words on the side say "tou-san", or father

9aFp9mF.jpg

Yet another main character, from yet another original story (I [em]really[/em] have to stop making new stories, then draw the MC with a sad expression~). Her name's Toni, and this is the ending scene, right before the epilogue.

• Upvote 3

It's a character drawing for some random Internet person over at Nanorwrimo. Her name's Grace:

OFc5dkw.jpg

It's made with a tablet and Krita. Feel free to critique! :D

• Upvote 2

Oh, my. These are soo well made. Great job! :)

I especially love the Kaito kid sketch! I love the detail added to kid! And the Haibara sketch from week 1 doesn't look too bad either.

I'm not very great at drawing, but same here. I do the exact same thing. I draw usually everyday at home and during school, so I can improve bit by bit, until I'm satisfied with my art style and work. (Sometimes, I look at one of my drawings, and cringe, but then I remember a saying from a manga artist, "Look at your drawings, and say something positive about it, and you're sure to encourage yourself to work even harder and to draw more!")

Oh, my. These are soo well made. Great job! :)

I especially love the Kaito kid sketch! I love the detail added to kid! And the Haibara sketch from week 1 doesn't look too bad either.

I'm not very great at drawing, but same here. I do the exact same thing. I draw usually everyday at home and during school, so I can improve bit by bit, until I'm satisfied with my art style and work. (Sometimes, I look at one of my drawings, and cringe, but then I remember a saying from a manga artist, "Look at your drawings, and say something positive about it, and you're sure to encourage yourself to work even harder and to draw more!")

Thanks! Who was that manga artist that you were talking about? That's a different way for me to look at it, since I pretty much follow the same guidelines, except I tell myself to avoid the negative stuff >.<.

Your welcome!

The manga artists whom I was talking about were "Peach-Pit". I remember reading the Shugo Chara!, series back in Summer, when I took summer school classes, and while reading the manga, I read one of their Q & A's when a fan asked them a question on how to improve drawing manga, and that was apart of their answer.

Your welcome!

The manga artists whom I was talking about were "Peach-Pit". I remember reading the Shugo Chara!, series back in Summer, when I took summer school classes, and while reading the manga, I read one of their Q & A's when a fan asked them a question on how to improve drawing manga, and that was apart of their answer.

Wow... Props to you! I guess you really like that quote, considering that you still remember it. I'm probably going to remember it for quite a while, considering how inspirational it is. :D

(Sorry for the late reply; I have to use my iPad to quote x.x)

I am really falling behind on those weekly doodles...

Anyway, here's 2 that I drew with ballpoint pens.

Kid!Conan:

x4iA8BK.jpg

It's taken right off of the cover of volume 16, but since I wasn't staring at it the whole time, the proportions look pretty weird :P.

OC:

HDYOL0Y.jpg

I just drew her for practice on forshortening~

• Upvote 2

:)

By the way, where do you post your stories?

I haven't posted them anywhere on the Internet yet, except for a few snippets that I did as a fun exercise in the forums section of Nanowrimo. I was planning on making a Livejournal account, but someone warned me about getting it published first to prevent any possible copyright-law thingy (I'm clueless... x.x).

I haven't posted them anywhere on the Internet yet, except for a few snippets that I did as a fun exercise in the forums section of Nanowrimo. I was planning on making a Livejournal account, but someone warned me about getting it published first to prevent any possible copyright-law thingy (I'm clueless... x.x).

Wattpad is good, I advice you if you want to post them, and I once tried to copy a text from a story (just to make sure that it is protected) and it wouldn't :)

Wattpad is good, I advice you if you want to post them, and I once tried to copy a text from a story (just to make sure that it is protected) and it wouldn't :)

Oh, so that's what the deal was! I was being stupid and thought something was wrong with my computer xD. Thanks for the advice~ :D

*goes off trying to convince parents that another Internet account would be fine...*

Hahahaha XD

If you want any help you can ask me :D

Thanks! :)

I had this book project a week back, so I drew Lina and Doon from The City of Ember. It's messy, I know. That's what procrastination and cramming gets you T-T

Lina:

kKHZcPP.jpg

Her eyes are so weird xD

Doon:

zZB4pmg.jpg

He looks like Four for some reason... >.<

Woah... Cool xD I wish I could draw and do graphics like that :P (But I'm bad xD)

What kind of stories? Fan Fiction?

Woah... Cool xD I wish I could draw and do graphics like that :P (But I'm bad xD)

What kind of stories? Fan Fiction?

Thank you! Meh, from experience, most people who say they're bad are actually pretty decent at art (stares at a certain person). :D

I write original stories. I have 4 going on right now, but the one I'm doing for Nanowrimo is fantasy (curse... Magic... Etc) set in a modern time. I'd love to do fanfiction, if only I could stop feeling like I'm going to wreck the characters or something xD