Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

Conan's Dictionary

Idiot

Meaning : Person with IQ of range 0 to 25

Fact : IQ is not an accurate tool to measure ones intelligence. Thus, you will realize that most are normal IQ level idiots.

• Upvote 1

Craniotomy - A surgical operation which a bone flap from the skull is temporarily removed to access the brain

Fact - Some brain operations are performed with the patient, awake.

@Eden- Hahaha xD True True. I think IQ measures how fast you can learn things, if I remember correctly.

--

Antimatter - In Physics, is the counterpart of matter. It is composed of antiparticles.

Fact - One of the biggest of the mystery of the universe is the asymmetry between the amount of matter and antimatter currently observed by scientist. According to them, the big bang should have created the same amount of matter and antimatter.

--

Null - In programming/computing, this term means zero, nothing or empty.

Fact - N/A

Am I the only one reading the stuffs posted here? :P

Am I the only one reading the stuffs posted here? :P

*waves* I'm here!

Euthanasia:

Death brought on by when a patient is in tremendous pain but has no hopes of recovery gives the doctor permission to kill them using medicine. (Also called mercy killing)

Fact: The ethics and legality behind euthanasia are controversial. Some believe that this is like with suicidals, and doctors shouldn't be allowed to do that even with written permission from the patient and family. Others think that with this being a permanent situation until death, it's only moral to bring the patient a more peaceful death.

Unconditional Love - It is a kind of love that never asks anything for return. Also called selfless love.

Fact - This is the highest form of love. It is mostly found on parents and children relationship or in couples that outgrew time.

--

Mirroring - In Psychology, is when two people synchronize or imitate their counterpart's body movements, attitude and speech pattern. It mostly happens unconsciously.

Fact - You can tell someone's degree of relationship with another someone by looking at how much mirroring they are doing. The more mirroring, the closer they are.

Eidetiic Memory: The ability to recall facts or images perfectly, mostly found in children between the ages of 6-12.

Fact: Photographic memeory is not the same as seeing eidetic images, and it has never been demonstrated to exist.

Belfie stick: A kind of a selfie stick (a stick attached to a phone to take a picture with a specific angle) meant to take butt pictures usually to be uploaded on Instagram.

Fact: No credible sources but might just be a sign of the world getting stupider each passing day.

Unconditional Love - It is a kind of love that never asks anything for return. Also called selfless love.

Fact - This is the highest form of love. It is mostly found on parents and children relationship or in couples that outgrew time.

ITS NOT REAL!!!! D: D: D: D:

Ecstasy

Meaning: Feeling of immense happiness and excitement.

Fact : Ecstasy is also an awesome addictive drug causes the same effect as mentioned above ^_^

Big Stick Diplomacy:

One of the diplomacy used during the late 1800s-early 1900s. It came from the African proverb "Speak softly and carry a big stick".

Fact:

US opened a trading relationship with Japan with this diplomacy (after subtly hinting at the warships).

ITS NOT REAL!!!! D: D: D: D:

Ecstasy

Meaning: Feeling of immense happiness and excitement.

Fact : Ecstasy is also an awesome addictive drug causes the same effect as mentioned above ^_^

*pats* Deym feels...

Pedal Point - In Music Theory, Is a note that is played continuously or is sustained for a long time even when, it doesn't fit anymore with the chord/melody accompanying it. Mostly played in the bass part.

Fact - N/A

Anything that makes people happy is awesome :3

There are a lot of logical fallacies in that statement, but I'm pretty sure this is bait so I'll be bowing out now...

The Great Attractor - Is a mysterious gravity anomaly that is in the center of the supercluster where Milky Way, our galaxy, is located. It has a mass of tens of thousands more than what our galaxy have.

Fact - A huge volume of space which includes our galaxy and super clusters of galaxies are moving towards it.

Fermi Paradox - basically states that, if the universe is really really big, then, the probability of the existence of alien races are very big (and in a high count, too) too but why haven't we encountered them, yet?

Fact - There are a lot of solutions postulated to resolve this said paradox.

The Big Rip: A theory that proposes the possibility of the universe ending with dark energy "ripping" everything apart, down to the last atom.

Fact: It's the most probable theory to predict the universe's fate.

The Big Rip: A theory that proposes the possibility of the universe ending with dark energy "ripping" everything apart, down to the last atom.

Fact: It's the most probable theory to predict the universe's fate.

I'd have to disagree. I'm much more in favor of the heat death.

I'd have to disagree. I'm much more in favor of the heat death.

I was comparing to the big three of the Big Rip, the Big Chill, and the Big Crunch, two of which are old and outdated. I've never heard of the heat death. What is it?