Detective Conan World
Shinxran9111

What are your favorite Shinxran moments?

I luv Shinxran!!!!! I personally like a lot, but my favorites so far would have to be either the London Arc where Shinichi finally confesses, :D  or when he and Ran were talking on the phone in episode 690 " Kudo Yuusaku's Cold Case" !!!! ^_^

Who would've guessed you made this topic  :P  hehe jk. I personally am not much of a fan of the pairling but a moment that I think got to most of us is the ending of the OVA that takes us "ten years" later, and conan tries to tell ran the truth but she insists to wait for Shinichi anyway.

That loyality man. Does it even exist in real life? 

No I totally didn't cry at that moment!!! what would make you think that?? omglikesrslywhat.

Ok maybe a little.

London confession scene duh :P

I also liked the New York Case where Ran thought Shinichi said 'kisu' (kiss) instead of 'kizu' (damage). :3

I also love their love story and i'd say my favorite is the case after ''The murderer is Kudo Shinichi'' when Ran wanted to confront him with her feelings! shin: ''If my deduction is correct, what we both want to say is the same thing!'' (me shouting, DAMN RIGHT it is!!!) and then when Ran got Desperate when he was about to leave(turn back)! Ran: ''No, I won't let go of you this time, I'll hold on tight no matter!'', Damn.....what a beautiful moment..............................and then haibara shoots her down to sleep and they had to cut shinichi's sleeves because they couldn't make ran let go of his hand after he turned back and everything ended awkawrdly after she woke up(shatters the the romance imagination).................................................feel bad for haibara though, because she always feels as an outcast when it comes to romance, her crush for shinichi will remain as a secret crush...

• Upvote 1

I also love their love story and i'd say my favorite is the case after ''The murderer is Kudo Shinichi'' when Ran wanted to confront him with her feelings! shin: ''If my deduction is correct, what we both want to say is the same thing!'' (me shouting, DAMN RIGHT it is!!!) and then when Ran got Desperate when he was about to leave(turn back)! Ran: ''No, I want let go of you this time, I'll hold on tight no matter!'', Damn.....what a beautiful moment..............................and then haibara shoots her down to sleep and they had to cut shinichi's sleeves because they couldn't make ran let go of his hand after he turned back and everything ended awkawrdly after she woke up(shatters the the romance imagination).................................................feel bad for haibara though, because she always feels as an outcast when it comes to romance, her crush for shinichi will remain as a secret crush...

Oh yes forgot about that one! It's pretty good!

and yes, poor Haibara, hope she will have a good ending...

Oh yes forgot about that one! It's pretty good!

and yes, poor Haibara, hope she will have a good ending...

lol... I dunno but I feel like that no one cares about her lol :P

My favorite was on OVA 9, when Ran said that she'll wait 10 years more. Also, when Ran tries to corner Conan into submitting that he is Shinichi.

Probably the scene in movie 2 where Ran was giving Conan mouth-to-mouth.

I found it rather comedic as opposed to touching.

It's solid proof that Conan's relationship with Ran has progressed farther than Shinichi's.

Irony at its finest.

My favorite was on OVA 9, when Ran said that she'll wait 10 years more. Also, when Ran tries to corner Conan into submitting that he is Shinichi.

Yup. OVA 9, albeit not canon, is one of my favorite ShinRan moment. It's just so sad...

Canon-wise, the Desperate Revival arc as a whole is the best. Again, it's so sad (Grr... People, can you just please stop dying for a second here?)...

The London arc with the confession was pretty sweet, except I watched it so long ago, before I started really shipping them, so I don't remember much of the 'feels'.

I can't remember the episode exactly, but it was either somewhere in the 100's arc or 200's arc. The episode where Haibara disguised herself as Conan, and Shinichi dressed up as the knight and Ran, as the princess for the school play. Most of my favorite ShinRan moments there.

I dig all of the Shinichi and Ran episodes though. :P

I can't remember the episode exactly, but it was either somewhere in the 100's arc or 200's arc. The episode where Haibara disguised herself as Conan, and Shinichi dressed up as the knight and Ran, as the princess for the school play. Most of my favorite ShinRan moments there.

I dig all of the Shinichi and Ran episodes though. :P

That was the Desperate Revival arc (188-193).

Although it's not a particular scene, I really like that sequence they did near the beginning of Opening 11 (I Can't Stop my Love for You). It ended with this picture of Conan in his immediate post-transformation clothes (Shinichi's jacket) with Ran kneeling next to him. It's not even anime-canon, but I always find that scene to be so touching >.<

Lol My Fav Shin x Ran Momemnt Was On The First Couple Of Episodes Where She Was Talking To Conan And Told Him Shinichi Was Her Crush, Loved That Moment!

Well for me all of Conan/Shinichi and Ran moments. Also there childhood days was also sweet and awesome!

There bond is strong! No one else can destroy a strong bond.

The last ova of 10yrs later was really sad

Ran still can waiting for shinichi.

I really like about Ran suspicious of Conan's identity! I hope there will be coming episode of that!

I really love ShinRan :)

i love every shinchi and ran moments . but they are few so i am sad about that . but my favourite scene was the confession in london, i hoped that there will be a kiss . but at least he confessed after so long . another moment was in the goth loli episode when ran wore the cute pink dress. and his face turned red and thoght .[ damn , that is so cute ] i have many other scenes that i love but i need a kiss soon , who else with me ??\

I like that "Because I love you." moment in Movie 4... (melts my heart every time)

and the time Conan and Ran jumped off the building in Movie 5... (again, it melts my heart)

and everyone's favourite...

... the London Confession Scene!! (i smiled creepily by myself for days in class because i would remember that moment)

Spoiler

Unfortunately I'm a CoAi.

This. is. war. :ph34r: LOL :D

On 9/14/2016 at 5:25 AM, nis-aihara said:

I like that "Because I love you." moment in Movie 4... (melts my heart every time)

and the time Conan and Ran jumped off the building in Movie 5... (again, it melts my heart)

and everyone's favourite...

... the London Confession Scene!! (i smiled creepily by myself for days in class because i would remember that moment)

Hide contents

Unfortunately I'm a CoAi.

This. is. war. :ph34r: LOL 

OMG,I thought I was the only one! Whenever I entered my school I smiled like crazy for one week straight and now that I think about, ARGH! Freaking out... How I wished my frenz r dc fans too coz I have to keep it to myself for the whole time... :(

Back to the topic...

I luv all ShinRan moments,I'm a huge fan of the pairing and my reaction everytime he sees Ran naked was 

"Shinichi no bakax100 or Stu....pid Shinichi" 

With a huge grin and freaked out like crazy,how I'm glad to have my own room...

And I also like OVA9, like who don't? OMG,Ran waited for him for 10 years,gosh,I can't see at all why Shinichi should leave someone like her for someone else be it Ai/Ayumi...

And then there's the London Arc,I don't wanna start on that coz then I can't stop.... And of course, Desperate revival & the whole Shirigami case, Shinichi's words to Ran after he turned back to Conan, Ran running into the wild and her reaction when she asked him to stay and Shinichi's action when she won't let go of his hands...

Seriously, I wanna kill sensei for making the cute couple suffer XD

And I can't see why this couple isn't a success... :D

Current mode:Fangirl-ing like hell!

P.s : Sorry for my super long rant :D

My favorite has to be the London arc where Shinichi confess. I replayed that confession over and over again because it was a confession you'll never hear in your life only in the show. It melted my heart and I was like saying " I need a guy like that who can confess to me just like Shinichi." I love Shinichi and Ran they are like the perfect couple in my opinion. Ran waits patiently for Shinichi and sometimes it makes me worry that she'll like someone else, but her love is so strong. To be honest, I thought Ran was going to confess before Shinichi I mean in a way she did, but he was so cool when he confessed. Shinichi loves her so much that there is some time he wants to reveal himself,  it's hard to see that sometimes but their love is mutual. Yeah yeah I know I talk about liking Ran and Shinichi so much, but it's the truth. I also like other moments of Ran and Shinichi, but this is my favorite moment of all time because I replayed the confession 42 times and I watch it some other days, but it just melts my heart every time.

Sorry for my super long comment. :wub: