Detective Conan World
Detective-Shady-17

Jodie / Vermouth

Was Jodie Starling in this episode really Jodie or was Vermouth disguised as her (A secret makes a woman a woman is not a clear cut evidence that Vermouth is disguised as they have encounterd each other b4 and Jodie knows this quote of vermouth)?

And if she was the real Jodie why did Ai sense that there were bo members in the bus was vermouth disguised as other member like Tom Aradie for example or was another person present in the bus from the bo that we don't recognize or was this hallucinations from Ai.

Really a confusing situation

Vermouth was disguised as Dr. Araide during the bus hijacking.

Haibara sensed B.O. presence because of three reasons:

A. Araide was Vermouth at the time

B. Akai was on the bus as well.

C. Agasa forgot to wear deodorant that day.

Wait, forget C...

Vermouth was disguised as Dr. Araide during the bus hijacking.

Haibara sensed B.O. presence because of three reasons:

A. Araide was Vermouth at the time

B. Akai was on the bus as well.

C. Agasa forgot to wear deodorant that day.

Wait, forget C...

A) Ok that what i feel but if u have any evidence that Vermouth was Dr. Araide not Jodie

B) And what is the problem with Akai he is and FBI not BO agent

C) And what does this mean

A) Ok that what i feel but if u have any evidence that Vermouth was Dr. Araide not Jodie

B) And what is the problem with Akai he is and FBI not BO agent

C) And what does this mean

When I thought again I think that u r right for these reasons

A) Tom Airade (Vermouth) protected Conan from the hijakers to repay him back after Shicnchi saved her in Newyork (But what is the evidence that she is disguised as Dr Airade)

B) I think that Akai is an FBI agent but planted inside the BO so she sensed him

C) U mean the Dr Agasa is one of the BO and as he forgot his deodrant Ai smelled their disinctive smell from Dr Agasa ( I'm 1 of the supportors of the theory that Dr. Agasa is the boss of the BO)

Have you read the series carefully? Vermouth had been pretending to be Araide since somewher behind the scenes of vol 24 to 29. Try reading the halloween case againor rewatch it. For the anime, it is episode 345. For the manga, help yourself to check it out at the wiki.

Have you read the series carefully? Vermouth had been pretending to be Araide since somewher behind the scenes of vol 24 to 29. Try reading the halloween case againor rewatch it. For the anime, it is episode 345. For the manga, help yourself to check it out at the wiki.

The problem is that we only have up to epi 259 till today here in the middle east and no manga series are published in my country

Also vermouth can disguise as Araide in one episode and as another character like Jodie in another isn't this possible?

Then watch and read online! Read the mangas at www.mangareader.net and there's a link to all the anime episodes at www.detectiveconansite.web which is actually detective shinichi's website.(Awesome huh?)