Detective Conan World
detectivezheyran

Konnichiwa^^

Ohw Hi!im a new member here!im a DC fan since April just this year :P... Uhmmm reason(s) why i love DC?

~its so amaaaaaazing!

~i've learn a lot of interesting and amazing facts which sometimes i apply in real life xD

~simply because I LOVE IT!<3....err i cant find any more reason!all i know is i love it and DC totally completes my life <3...err i dont think its a reason but i have the same birthday with Shinichi (May 4) hoho ^o^

Its very nice to meet you guys^^

Hello! Welcome to DCW! c:

I joined the fandom this year too ^-^

You're so lucky to have Shinichi's same birthday *-*

Hope to see you active around the forums~

Oh nice to meet you :)

Its very good to know that DC has new fans

And umm... What should we call you?

Junior shinichi? (Since you are born on the same day.. And people with similar birthdates have similar personalities XD)

oh yeah you can call me by that ^__^... Before i treat myself as Shinichi's wife but now i treat myself as his little sister ^___^...thank you by the way ^__^

Welcome to DCW!

Nice to see that the series still manages to draw in new fans now and then.

I really hope that you're not applying tricks related to murder cases in real life. :D

That's a big no-no. XD

Ofcourse i dont ^___^...but when someone mess with me i often kick him(like Ran xD) or sometimes kick a ball(err...sometimes can,notebook even bag :D) towards his face hoho ^_^....but after that i cant walk straightly :3

Ps~sorry for my wrong grammar...still a 13 yr/o girl from Philippines :3

oh yeah you can call me by that ^__^... Before i treat myself as Shinichi's wife but now i treat myself as his little sister ^___^...thank you by the way ^__^

Ok then maybe call you kudo-tan (since you are his sister ^^)

an advice from me is

Don't double post....

If you have mistake or you want to add , fix, delete something from the post you should use the edit button

And

You can quote more than once in the same post... like this:

thank you ^_^

^^^the second time

an advice from me is

Don't double post....

If you have mistake or you want to add , fix, delete something from the post you should use the edit button

And

You can quote more than once in the same post... like this:

^^^the second time

yes thank you for your advice^^...im using mobile so i didnt notice that i doubled my post :D...ill be more careful next time ^^

Welcome to the community, like all of us we love DC.I also learned lots of information from the series. Some tricks or rather puzzles are fun to apply in the real world, though not the gruesome ones ;).

Thank you <3 and yeah DC brings you lot of useful informations which you can apply in real life,i even won a Science Quiz Bee because of DC! <3