Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Movie 19: Sunflowers of Inferno

i have just watch mocking jay, so when i watch movie 19 trailer, i thought "somebody brainwashed kaito kid!"

IMO, if that was actually the plot... :/

I haven't watched the trailer yet and I'm not going to do it. I hate watching trailers before I've seen the movie itself.

And yes movie 18 got no mystery just conan-is-ninja-and-avoids-bullets-because-sera-catch-it-for-him.

And conan is ninja.

But what I'm waiting for (and probably my hope is too big), is no ran-is-idiot-and-can't-avoid-getting-into-danger-as-begin-ninja(like movie 17)

I know people have different tastes, like how some fans prefer BO episodes.

But seriously, to go as far as to say 'hate' Kid stories. Erm, okay? Is it because Kid is popular? Or is Kid too childish? His plots aren't your thing? 

Personally I find Kaitou Kid episodes/movies really interesting IMO. LOL They are my favourite. 

I don't know what's the reason behind the 'hate' and I don't want to know. I want to stay happy in my Kid bubble, so don't come bursting it and I won't burst yours wahaha not every episode or movie are out to please 100% of the people out there. We all have to sit back and let some episodes cater to others and wait for our turn. 

My favourite movie is a close fight between #8 #10 and #14 so far lel fyi
They all made me go like: wat and then omg and then whew
and it's good, it's a good feeling

So this movie got me chuffed. 

I am looking forward to watching it, they better don't disappoint. 

I won't judge the movie yet until I have actually seen it. So far, I felt like all the Detective Conan movies has their good points and bad points
and I would like to say that I actually enjoyed all the movies in their own way. 

I'm definitely going to enjoy watching this one and 
appreciate the work put into writing and animating it in such a short time. 
seriously i heard they are underpaid and work so long and hard 

End

I know people have different tastes, like how some fans prefer BO episodes.

But seriously, to go as far as to say 'hate' Kid stories. Erm, okay? Is it because Kid is popular? Or is Kid too childish? His plots aren't your thing? 

Personally I find Kaitou Kid episodes/movies really interesting IMO. LOL They are my favourite. 

I don't know what's the reason behind the 'hate' and I don't want to know. I want to stay happy in my Kid bubble, so don't come bursting it and I won't burst yours wahaha not every episode or movie are out to please 100% of the people out there. We all have to sit back and let some episodes cater to others and wait for our turn. 

My favourite movie is a close fight between #8 #10 and #14 so far lel fyi

They all made me go like: wat and then omg and then whew

and it's good, it's a good feeling

So this movie got me chuffed. 

I am looking forward to watching it, they better don't disappoint. 

I won't judge the movie yet until I have actually seen it. So far, I felt like all the Detective Conan movies has their good points and bad points

and I would like to say that I actually enjoyed all the movies in their own way. 

I'm definitely going to enjoy watching this one and 

appreciate the work put into writing and animating it in such a short time. 

seriously i heard they are underpaid and work so long and hard 

End

I don't want to start an argument because it's too late where I am for me to write one up, but I just want to stop by and let you know that refusing to listen to criticism is rather foolish.  Ignorance may sometimes be bliss, but not in this context.  Also, to say you're "not going to judge" a movie before it comes out and then go on to say you're "definitely going to enjoy" this movie sounds a bit contradictory, don't you think?  I won't burst your happy Kid bubble since you don't want me to, but if you ever have a change of heart let me know.

I don't want to start an argument because it's too late where I am for me to write one up, but I just want to stop by and let you know that refusing to listen to criticism is rather foolish.  Ignorance may sometimes be bliss, but not in this context.  Also, to say you're "not going to judge" a movie before it comes out and then go on to say you're "definitely going to enjoy" this movie sounds a bit contradictory, don't you think?  I won't burst your happy Kid bubble since you don't want me to, but if you ever have a change of heart let me know.

Hi there! 

Enjoyment is different from judging a movie. 

I enjoy watching movies with exploding planes, bombs, Van Gogh and people screaming in chaos, so I am going to enjoy this for that fact (as derived from the trailer). And needless to say, I personally enjoy Kid's antics so I am going to enjoy that too. 

But I don't know if it was going to be executed in a good way or they are going to do it badly. I haven't watched the movie yet. So I am not going to judge if it was going to disappoint or not yet. 

I hope you understand what I actually meant. If it wasn't clear enough to you. 

Criticism? 

Where?

trololololololollololol

Just kidding, don't take that seriously

Like I said:  Not every episode or movie are out to please 100% of the people out there. We all have to sit back and let some episodes cater to others and wait for our turn. 

There's not a single thing about the DC/MK universe I hate (except the crazy murderers D:... no wait, I love them too)... That's my opinion. 

Everyone is entitled to theirs too. I don't want to slap my opinion on others and force them to like my opinion. It's not my M.O. 

Express it, the end. That's is all.......

Alright, fine, I want to know. How can anyone hate anything that exists in the DC/MK universe? 

I love everyone and every single character, plot, relationship because it's what makes DC, DC. I may have strong feelings for some characters like: Y U DO DIS

But seriously, deep down inside I looooove them. Every single one of them. Even you, Conan, even though you tick me off sometimes, but yes, I love you so much. (Because man, can he lighten up? LOL! And Kid is a thief and a human being, you don't have to SET OFF A TRAIL OF FLAMES AND BLOW HIM UP. That's dangerous D:) 

Kid also ticks me off sometimes you know (Pandora? Something this big should be shared with just a few more capable people. And more than one have proven their worth and trust to you, Kuroba Kaito. I know perhaps you don't want them to be in danger, but seriously? Or are you that confident about yourself? One day you will fall too you dumbass.). But that's just what makes me love his character more and like COME HERE FOR A HUG YOU GREAT CREATION. 

PEOPLE urgh

Omg Vermouth too. Shit man! I love her. Gin is so delicious (i don't drink, I meant the character) dammmmmm. He's so bad he's so good. 

I know people are going to kill me over this, BUT it is my own opinion too!

Oh man... maybe that's why I never understood. If someone said they hate it,  they wouldn't enjoy the thing!

And I don't know, I want people to enjoy it thoroughly. I want to know their reason, but if they expressed their hate, it will only cause more hate, and I am like: Okay, I am better off not knowing, if not I might end up expecting too much or await disappointment form the movie/character too, because when a explanation is given to me, it unravels in my head and I think about it and lets it find a place in my mind. And then I'd feel horrible too, and I will be unable to enjoy anything. 

Oh man, whatever, I am just going to watch this movie and enjoy the heck out of it. 

WHY ARE PEOPLE WHY AM I PEOPLE

WHY MUST WE WHY 

I DON'T KNOW

I AM JUST GONNA WATCH THIS SHOW ABT FAKE PEOPLE MADE BY MANY PEOPLE

I JUST GOT EXCITED AGAIN 

I want to watch/read more 

oh mein gott

PS: COME BURST MY BUBBLE.

I actually want to know, because there are some things that piss me off too (but not so much as to me feeling ugh everytime I see Kid, in fact it just makes me want to see more so he can redeem himself. But generally, I like Kid. I really do. ) 

I got a feeling it's the same thing

its not like the BO is anything better than kid at the moment, MH

I'm so scared of watching the Raven Chaser because of its bad rep...

@Swiftfeather: Movie 14 FTW

its not like the BO is anything better than kid at the moment, MH

Absolutely nothing I said to SwiftFeather even remotely implied I prefer BO to Kid.  I'd rather you not just jump to conclusions and put words in my mouth.

This is a discussion on M19, a movie about Kaitou Kid; why would I talk about the Organization in here if they aren't even relevant?

(Furthermore, the BO in movies in inherently different from the BO in the canon series.)

Absolutely nothing I said to SwiftFeather even remotely implied I prefer BO to Kid.  I'd rather you not just jump to conclusions and put words in my mouth.

This is a discussion on M19, a movie about Kaitou Kid; why would I talk about the Organization in here if they aren't even relevant?

(Furthermore, the BO in movies in inherently different from the BO in the canon series.)

i put word in your post :ph34r: 

on the topic

is jirokich going to be in this one

cause i can see this movie working with him not around

i never understood the game they play

he challenges kid then conan and kid end up having a duel

why is he there in the first place

on the topic

is jirokich going to be in this one

cause i can see this movie working with him not around

i never understood the game they play

he challenges kid then conan and kid end up having a duel

why is he there in the first place

Well, he is in the trailer and wants to buy the van Gogh painting, so I would assume his appearance will be comparable to the one in Movie 14.

The game they play is this: Jirokichi wants capturing Kid to be the crowing achievement for his biography, because Kid stole his headline when he flew around the world alone in a plane or something, but because a Kid heist took the frontpage, Jirokichi was relegated page three. Seeing as Jirokichi collected art during his lifetime anyway, he now focusses on gems to bait Kid to have opportunities to capture him. And yeah, he sucks at actually capturing Kid, but so does almost everyone.

For this movie he didn't intend to bait Kid though, he just wanted to collect the seven sunflower paintings for a magnificient exhibition. So, it's not your usual Kid-Jirokichi-Conan game (if you couldn't already guess from the crashing planes, exploding caves and a beat-up Ran).

I only watched the trailer once when it came out so i dont remember much other then the over the top action.

i didnt need you explaning me their game, of which i know.

I just think that jirokichi is a waste of time.

I do hope this one is at least good

"Name a word that describes Detective Conan movie 19 as well as every other DC movie."

"Bombs."

Family_Feud_Nod.gif

was that takagi bleeding out 

Nah, in the second shot if you look closely the man's hair is a tad too long to be Takagi's.

"Name a word that describes Detective Conan movie 19 as well as every other DC movie."

"Bombs."

Family_Feud_Nod.gif

Nah, in the second shot if you look closely the man's hair is a tad too long to be Takagi's.

its not so much as the bombs as to how poorly they use them

There's another new trailer as well, although it's just the TV CM version.

Well, I like the song for the movie. (The artists' voice sounds familiar.) As for the movie itself, I'm looking forward to it.

I seriously hope that Kid will do something better than disguising as Shinichi again this time.

I feel the same as you. I do hope that that's actually Shinichi. But typical kid, he usually always does disguise as Shinichi. :P

I remember seeing a few promotional posters for this movie a while back, and they do look quite promising. It seems like there will be a lot more mystery in this movie seeing as how the trailer is with Shinichi, Kids' strange behavior,Conan,and with the painting being stolen and all.

I seriously hope that Kid will do something better than disguising as Shinichi again this time.

Kid will disguise as Shinichi. I guarantee it.

The real question is will Ran learn from her experience in Movie 14?

Well, I like the song for the movie. (The artists' voice sounds familiar.) As for the movie itself, I'm looking forward to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMuZ4Tqa5fk

You're welcome.

Kid will disguise as Shinichi. I guarantee it.

The real question is will Ran learn from her experience in Movie 14?

zim.gif

She probably will, but the Detective Boys won't.

it almost seems that they want to recapture the glory of movie 3 in this one 

"Glory"

grigori-rasputin-206x300.jpg