Detective Conan World
Scar Akai

detective conan super digest book

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3482/aaakdj.jpg

I was tidying up my Conan shelf(as you can see if you click the link above) when I found a super digest book for DC. There are some parts of the book which includes an interview with Aoyamand also Aoyama's information about how he started with conan, the characters and much more. Does the Case Closed franchise translate this book? Or have you guys read it? Coz if not, I'm tempted to translate it into English. Thanks

• Upvote 2

I've heard of these, but I don't think I've actually read any of them... I haven't seen "Case Closed" super digests, so I think it's safe to say that VIZ isn't releasing them

Ya, the only thing close to a digest book is the "Case Closed Casebook", but that pretty much does not provide any good information about the series that we don't know already.

So if you were to translate it into English, I'm sure you'd be fine (plus that would probably give us English speaking fans more info, since there's Gosho interviews and information)

And wow, you have a lot of books! So lucky!

Okay. Than maybe I will translate the last few pages. Which is written by Aoyama himself. The first few parts are only explaining deeply about vol one to ten and so, I don't think it's necessary for you guys to read.

OK.... I've a bad and god news.. The bad news is, I will not post the edited scans I've done coz that will just make me go to jail for approximately 5 years and a fine of fifty thousand US$. The good news is, I'm done with translating. I'll release at on *-*-**** and that will be my *** **** ****.

Sorry Guys!!!! Paint Hates me and that caused the delay...Instead of presenting you guys a Christmas gift, here comes the... NEW YEAR GIFT!!! So, without further ado, I present to you, the translated Chapter 5s(interview on Aoyama)(the parts that make sense and isn't about fans) of the 3 SDBs!!!!

EDIT: CHEKHOV'S IMGUR MIRROR. DOWNLOAD FOR BACKUP>

page1final.jpg

page2cy.jpg

page3t.jpg

page4ld.jpg

page5oz.jpg

page55.jpg

page6wf.jpg

page7b.jpg

page8v.jpg

Special thanks to Monsi and Kaoko for editing my work...and I really appreciate Monsi for editing my work when he should be counting down to New Year and partying.Thanks a lot!!!!

p.s. for those that thinks it is good, please '+1' to the reputation so that I can see how many people likes it. Thanks[/color]"]

Edited by Chekhov MacGuffin
  • Upvote 6

thank you!!!!! very much!!!!

i Liked the present!!! th_084_.gif

hahaha glad Τ☺ know that... And please leave some comments fpr improvements and such so that I can do better next time if I translate something...

Okay. Well, all of that is really hard to do in paint. How much time did you spend in doing all of that?

For the part of editing and inserting the text, I spent approximately 15 hours when totalled up

whoa!!!

hahaha glad Τ☺ know that... And please leave some comments fpr improvements and such so that I can do better next time if I translate something...

Nah... It's pretty good but you misspelled for. (haha my English is horrible)yours is pretty good. ;-)

Nah... It's pretty good but you misspelled for. (haha my English is horrible)yours is pretty good. ;-)

hey.....p is just next to o in the keyboard of the computers as well as the smart phones(at least the blackberry onyx)...

Very interesting reading! Thank you!

Find it interesting that Shiratori was meant for MK.

Agreed, that was the biggest "WTF?" thing I've heard from Gosho. I wonder how he'd be used in Magic Kaito.