Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Explain your username

my username Xenonkid came from a chemistry table of elements. i fell in love with the sound of the element Xenon that i used it as my alias "djxenon21" although i added kid as a last minute addition because i'm still young.

Holmes Apprentice because.... (drumroll) I idolize Sherlock Holmes and because of a certain DC file wherein conan said that he's 'Holmes' Apprentice'...

3 reasons why I chose Anti-APTX4869

1.First of all, I DO NOT hate APTX4869. I like it very much absolutely LOVE it. I am interested in it as much as Haibara.

2.Haibara is also another reason why. She is my Favorite Female Character.

3.Anti- APTX4869 is supposed to be referred as the Cure.

If it was real, I'd take it. That's how much i'm interested in it.

I use Aeyra for everything!! Why? Well... Um... I really don't know why. I think it sounds cool, and it was the name of the main character in one of my (failure) stories. She had white hair with tints of blue, blue eyes, and could transform into a wolf making her a Phantom.... Lame, I know. But anyways, I kept the name with me, and that's the explanation. I thought of it while banging my head against a table thinking during school. ^0^

For me, the way I came up with Misaki-chan is not creative. When I made this account, (four days ago...) I was currently reading Kaichou wa Maid-sama. Since I really liked the main character, Ayuzawa Misaki, I decided to use her first name. The -chan part is because I wanted to add cuteness.

My username is many years old now and it is the product of another username I went by for a very short time. I still use that old username for my email though even when I changed from hotmail to gmail because I can't part with it.

Breakdown of my username:

Version 1.0

SpiritRainGal

Spirit coming from the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron since I feel in love with that movie when it came out.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/MadOrcaWhale/realplay2005-02-1001-47-33-44.jpg (old screencap is old)

Rain coming from the same movie (the painted mare in this case)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/MadOrcaWhale/realplay2005-02-1002-06-55-80.jpg

Gal because I'm a girl.

Version 2.0

Spiritgal304

After sometime I felt like I needed to shorten my name. So I dropped Rain and added a number. BUT there is a meaning behind the number I chose.

304 the area code for the state of West Virginia where I live (and grew up)

EdogawaRan = Edogawa Rampo.

Edogawa = Edogawa Conan.

Ran = Ran Mouri.

910 = Is the number always used for Shinichi. (It either has to do with his name or birthday, I can't remember which.)

EdogawaRan910 = ConanRanShinichi.

That's what it means. :rolleyes:

My username is kinda embarrassing :unsure: but I got Cammy from my imaginary friend when I was younger... her name was Cam and my lucky number is 31 ... then I came up with Cammy3131... I used to call myself Tarusgirl31-but I like Cammy3131 better B):lol:

My username is kinda embarrassing :unsure: but I got Cammy from my imaginary friend when I was younger... her name was Cam and my lucky number is 31 ... then I came up with Cammy3131... I used to call myself Tarusgirl31-but I like Cammy3131 better B):lol:

Imaginary friend.. remembering the old days of my childhood shishishishi

That's nothing to be embarrassed about. I had imaginary friends also. Well, that was because of my Mental Illness... I saw hallucinations of action figures actually move and talk to me. so yea... ^^;;;;

my username is Sherryx3 ~ 'Sherry' because of Ai's codename in the BO and the 'x3' should be a heart ;P

I just love her.. we are very similar <3

When i was young i was scared of learning new poeple xd(screw my shyness)

so i played with myself and i always talked to my plushie xD