Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Explain your username

Hmmm... I thought it stood for 'Silver Bullet'. How about I call you SB-tan, then?

Soka... okay call me s-b tan...and you are right about what s-b means but do you know what 11119 means?

Soka...S-b11119...s-b means silver bullet and 11119 that is what I won't tell you...you discover...come on try

Please do mind your double posts.  You posted the exact same thing twice.  Is your Internet laggy or something?

Also, 11119 is just "Akai" spelled out in numbers:

1 -> a

11 -> k

1 -> a

9 -> i

AA_Franziska_von_Karma_Courtsey.gif

• Upvote 1

Please do mind your double posts.  You posted the exact same thing twice.  Is your Internet laggy or something?

Also, 11119 is just "Akai" spelled out in numbers:

1 -> a

11 -> k

1 -> a

9 -> i

AA_Franziska_von_Karma_Courtsey.gif

That got me thinking lol. I get it now

I already explained mine, but anyways here what it means... Shinan is the 1st and last parts of the protagonist's name (SHINichi & coNAN), and the surname as well Kudogawa (KUDO & eDOGAWA) :D, just thought it is suitable for a freak fan of the main character :D

My username came from one of my favorite songs "Gekkouka" (Moonlit Flower) by Yasu back when he was apart of the band "Janne Da Arc".  I really took a liking to the title of the song, and decided to use it as a username since I liked it soo much. ^^

That got me thinking lol. I get it now

lol you have no idea how long I was staring at the screen, I was really expecting it to be related to the japanese pronounciation or something so my brain shut off, lol xD It's pretty cool though..

I think I already explained my username.... it's inspired by a french city that I liked and thought it sounded good, but then I saw other people's creative usernames xD I can't change it now but I would've liked to have something like an alcoholic drinkor a special place mentioned in the anime.

lol you have no idea how long I was staring at the screen, I was really expecting it to be related to the japanese pronounciation or something so my brain shut off, lol xD It's pretty cool though..

I think I already explained my username.... it's inspired by a french city that I liked and thought it sounded good, but then I saw other people's creative usernames xD I can't change it now but I would've liked to have something like an alcoholic drinkor a special place mentioned in the anime.

yeah I guess :P I thought it was just a random number lol.

Mine, Well it's a pun intended on Kid's name. In japanese, it's read Kido if I'm not mistaken. Then of course Meitantei means Detective.

Me, I was inspired by Kid's intelligence and how he can manage to outsmart Conan sometimes. That made me think that he could also be a great detective with his awesome magical tricks.

Anyway, I stayed loyal to my username lol since all people here calls me MK. So most (99%) of my Display Name starts with M and K and is mostly related to this name.

yeah I guess :P I thought it was just a random number lol.

Speaking of this s-b11119 guy, where did he go?  Ever since I deduced what his name meant he's been MIA.

Speaking of this s-b11119 guy, where did he go?  Ever since I deduced what his name meant he's been MIA.

Yeah. :P same :P

He is probably thinking of a new name lol :P JK.

But honestly, I dunno but I think he felt bad here. His threads (created threads) are always deleted or either moved so he probably felt unwanted. Can't blamed the mods though.

Wanted something short, simple, gender neutral. Almost all robot related usernames I could think of were taken, and the one I could almost always get occasionally needs a _ . After moving away from the robot-related idea, I came up with 'machine' at some point. 

More or less unfortunately, my username now sounds a little 3edgy5u because there's that I Am Machine song by Three Days Grace that came out a couple months after I started using this un :')