Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Explain your username

^My point is that MK thinks he is awesome, while in some people's opinion, he is not.

He said his name. Meitantei and Kiddo, Detective Kaitou Kid, to fangirls, that is awesomeness in just the name itself.

I guess I have an explaining to do that is long overdue.

First of, the reason of change. I just wanted one username to use in all the forums I go to because it's easier for me to remember that way.

Second, there's really no meaning to this username aside from it's literal one. Arashi means Storm in Japanese, well you could say it's also a sort of homage to Matsumoto Jun's boy band (lol! not really). And uhh 0556, if you read one piece then you may or may not know what I'm talking about but it's Lucy's participant number in the tournament. so yea... 

I wanted a BO username, so I went on Wikipedia for a list of alcoholic stuff. Kirsch sounded nice (meaning it doesn't have n, m, o, u, p. I actually have rules on what I consider 'nice-sounding' XD), and it wasn't taken, so... Yay!

"kn", if you pronounce it, sounds like the adjective for "big" in korean, and "pce" is short for "peace", so I guess my username "knpce" means "big peace" ^^

My dad actually gave me this name to use for most of my internet accounts; my Korean name means "deep peace", so it fits me really well :)

"kn", if you pronounce it, sounds like the adjective for "big" in korean, and "pce" is short for "peace", so I guess my username "knpce" means "big peace" ^^

My dad actually gave me this name to use for most of my internet accounts; my Korean name means "deep peace", so it fits me really well :)

Ah, I was wondering what your name meant.

I was thinking something like "kangaroos need purple colored eggs"?  Naw, that can't be right.  I'm glad I wasn't.

Ah, I was wondering what your name meant.

I was thinking something like "kangaroos need purple colored eggs"?  Naw, that can't be right.  I'm glad I wasn't.

oh my gosh that made me laugh so hard xD

I think it's actually very clever... maybe kangaroos do need purple colored eggs :P

I like it a lot -- I'll add it in to the meaning from now on haha

oh my gosh that made me laugh so hard xD

I think it's actually very clever... maybe kangaroos do need purple colored eggs :P

I like it a lot -- I'll add it in to the meaning from now on haha

1-miles-bowb.gif

You sure travel back in time alot, share your time machine with me won't you?

I love time traveling :) i shall share my time machine with you twice a year xD