Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Explain your username

' xevar25 '

I chose this name with all my mind. And for all those people who think this comes from "Xavier" or I am a big fan of X-men, that's a no-no. I never thought of "Xavier" as the basis or copying it nor am I a big fan of X-men.

Ah : D but how do you pronounce "Xevar"?

My username is Kaitou1412 and my display name was originally "Ryuzaki" which is my nickname that was given by my friends in the past : )

But because "Ryuzaki" was more of a guy name, it became "Ryuka" in short.. : P

Now that I think of it, I don't know why I changed my display name!

Should I change it back to Ryuzaki? Hmmm.. xD

But Kaitou1412 came along only because I love Kaitou Kid ;D and 1412, well obviously, that's his number so... ^^

I first thought this user was going to be taken but luckily it wasn't ^^!

Dfjkiller my username. Well honestly Idk lol. It just came to mind for no reason at all so I used it as my e-mail id, dfjkiller@yahoo.com, and just used the first part of it on most of the accounts I make.

originally i prefer my username to be Tactical_Wolves but i couldnt do underscore ... and it came because me my friend and her bro, we decided to make a Tactical team on CoD ... so she is Tactical_Sheeps, and when i went for Tactical_Wolf it was taken, so i usually stick with Tactical_Wolves ... and wolves are my fav animal, other than dogs.. but id rather not be called a dog... and my fav dog is a Husky, or Alaskan Klee Kai, which are really close to wolves... so ... yeah... thats why

DeeDetectiveDee

-The first dee stands for "the" but read as "dee"

-Detective because i love detective conan. As you all know. :)

-The last dee is the last name for of my best friends. we call ourselves the "dee sisters"

So yeah. :)

"monsi" is the reverse of my nickname "simon". "pogi" in our country means handsome in English (although I'm really not :D ), and my reason for adding it is that, as far as I can remember, when I tried to use monsi alone as username for my Yahoo e-mail account, the site said that that name was already taken, so I had to add something to "monsi". For "809203", these are numbers of the first cellphone that my mother let me use. Anyway, the actual number is (in int'l format) +63-922-809-9203. But that number doesn't belong to me anymore because its postpaid subscription has already ended.

So that's the reason of why you use 809203 at the back of your name? I have been wondering why when I remembered this topic...

Jodie Starling happens to be my favorite member of the F.B.I., so it just happened.

Though actually, I saw that we were allowed spaces in the names after I noticed Shuuichi Akai up there above me earlier when I joined the community. I realized "oh wow, I can be anonymous and use a character's name!", and decided to follow suit and do so! B)

Jodie Starling happens to be my favorite member of the F.B.I., so it just happened.

Though actually, I saw that we were allowed spaces in the names after I noticed Shuuichi Akai up there above me earlier when I joined the community. I realized "oh wow, I can be anonymous and use a character's name!", and decided to follow suit and do so! B)

Jodie,this is Akai reporting for duty.lol

So that's the reason of why you use 809203 at the back of your name? I have been wondering why when I remembered this topic...

Yes...but I'm planning to change it...