Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Explain your username

My name's anis so take away a and it becomes nis and Aihara I got from OVA 11.

Thought something like Meitantei's Apprentice would do but I don't really like it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IHKF means "I Hate Kikyo Forever" which was originally a club I made about 7... or 8... or 9 years ago. I made a YouTube channel for the club for all of the members to log into to post videos but sadly it didn't work out that way as I ended up making some very good friends on that account. I kind of... BECAME IHKF. It wasn't just a club anymore. It was me. XD So I continued to use it pretty much everywhere I went no matter HOW cheesy it sounds. :P

xXEdogawa-KunXx. I've got the idea "Edogawa-Kun" from Ai (since that she called Conan with that name) and the "xX", I don't even know why I wrote it but I think it's just to make my username more cooler. :P xD

That is all..... (:

The idea came from the anime called Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle. Main characters are the children of Phi Brain, which means that they have potential of becoming a Phi Brain. I've just put myself as one of them.

I love snowflakes. They're just so me. So peaceful... "I am snowflake. I come in pieces" ;p

shocked.gif

It's like in the movie "Aliens in the Attic."

Mine...AKAI SHUICHI'S CODENAME IN THE B.O.

It's totally cool! Well....it's awkward whenever I see menus and read "Bread on Rye" HAHAHAHA!

Well....got lucky it wasn't taken yet....

My username is way back.

Well, I went on a forum and was called world is quiet here, and I was given the nicky Wicky. And I've stuck with it since. B)

I wanted to choose Emerald, but SOMEBODY already took it, so I just thought Diamond, mainly because of a favourite pokemon called Dialga, though I thought it would be weird, so I called myself Diamond, and that, my fellow DC members is the random tale of me. LOL :mrgreen: :blink: