Detective Conan World
s-b11119

the school

Not boring. Filled with work and stress. Because my mind is so worked and stressed, it's not bored anymore...

But physics classes are boring!!

I don't hate physics... in fact I think its interesting but usually almost half of the students are sleeping and the teacher don't care about them... and she keeps repeating the same thing for trillions of times in one period -_-

Don't you think this is boring!!

Or computer theoretical classes >< I can guarantee that if I was not try hard to listen to the teacher I would definitely sleep the whole period T_T

I wouldn't call it boring, but just a bit stressful. And oh, sense I'm suspended for a few days, I'm going to have a ton of homework when I get back that's for sure.

I only get bored if we don't really do anything in class besides talk. (And I think that's a bit boring, since I don't really like to talk to others at school, besides the kids in anime club since I feel more comfortable around them. And also, I'm a bit shy.) And half the time, I'm usually bored in Intergrated Chemistry and Physics, cause it deals about Density, measurements, and math and stuff like that. I force myself to pay attention and complete assignments though since I need to earn the credits for that class in order to graduate.

Lol what kinda topic is this :P but yeah I agree since I'm more inclined to learn what I want to learn and need to learn than the other way around which is what school these days does.

I didn't found a better topic so im sorry

Please don't double post ...

Thats what I did as a newbie but I learned not to ^^

Do please try your best not to double post :)

I wouldn't call it boring, but just a bit stressful. And oh, sense I'm suspended for a few days, I'm going to have a ton of homework when I get back that's for sure.

Being suspended us a very great deal here... even if it was for a few days! 0.0

It will be tough for you... good luck :)

Well the concept of education in this time is really different from what originally it was. I mean most topics and subjects aren't even gonna be used when you choose your career. For me, It's a waste of time, energy and money in this internet age where almost every knowledge is accessible through it. (I mean you spent almost half of your life just in school and sometimes subjects kept teaching the same thing)

It's fine :P

you can always leave school

You can? o.O

Yes you can, but don't recommend it Baltha. Only leave school if you already know how to be independent

I don't think school is boring.It is very interesting.We don't get any projects,assignments,etc.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................because I am a fifth grader :P

Moon Kid-kouhai and Meitantei Kiddo-tan, I could tell you two apart... Expecially since Meitantei Kiddo-tan is MK... What does that make Moon Kid-kouhai? 

Back to topic... I have 2 tests tomorrow and a HUGE assignment due 2 days after... Not boring. STRESSFUL!

Yes you can, but don't recommend it Baltha. Only leave school if you already know how to be independent

I think we can't here ... and even if we can I don't think our families will allow it...

Its just new news to me XD

Some people escape from the school ... like actually go out before the classes end :/

But physics classes are boring!!

I don't hate physics... in fact I think its interesting but usually almost half of the students are sleeping and the teacher don't care about them... and she keeps repeating the same thing for trillions of times in one period -_-

Don't you think this is boring!!

Or computer theoretical classes >< I can guarantee that if I was not try hard to listen to the teacher I would definitely sleep the whole period T_T

My favorite subject is Physics :D Yup, many Physics teachers turn such an interesting subject into sleepy melody -.-" I can feel that :P

OMG, my IT teacher is the same Shada-chan T.T! *hugs*

Anyway I'm going to move to another school so Idk what's waiting for me :P

you can always leave school

You're a professor, you can't encourage young generation like that -.-"  :P

Well the concept of education in this time is really different from what originally it was. I mean most topics and subjects aren't even gonna be used when you choose your career. For me, It's a waste of time, energy and money in this internet age where almost every knowledge is accessible through it. (I mean you spent almost half of your life just in school and sometimes subjects kept teaching the same thing)

Yes, I agree that knowledge is on the Internet, but the teachers are also very important. Their job is to inspire their students to like the subject so that the students can be more into it ^^ And to discover their students' ability (of course not all teachers can do this -.-") -> that's why internet can't be your teacher

About subjects that are not related to career, well, this thing is controversial! I think learning other subjects is like plan B if your chosen career is not very good :/ And many subjects that are related to each other and many jobs that require knowledge of many subjects :)

School is not boring .In my opinion,it is the first stage for an adventure.We get a chance to learn many things.We face new challenges.But it is full of stress and trying.

My favorite subject is Physics :D Yup, many Physics teachers turn such an interesting subject into sleepy melody -.-" I can feel that :P

Finally someone who understand my torture...

I actually enjoy learning physics and other subjects ... but assignments are a big repelling factor for studying... if school was about learning and no quizes or homeworks... it will be the most wonderful place in the world .. BUT I only think that because I can attend tests without studying if I listen in class :P (I just think the most important thing is understanding ^^)

Finally someone who understand my torture...

I actually enjoy learning physics and other subjects ... but assignments are a big repelling factor for studying... if school was about learning and no quizes or homeworks... it will be the most wonderful place in the world .. BUT I only think that because I can attend tests without studying if I listen in class :P (I just think the most important thing is understanding ^^)

Attending tests without studying if you listen in class sounds cool :) However self-study is important ^^ That's why they give us homework :) But too much homework is a major problem >.<

Attending tests without studying if you listen in class sounds cool :) However self-study is important ^^ That's why they give us homework :) But too much homework is a major problem >.<

I agree... but if you see me ... you would say I will get bad marks but the opposite actually happens because of listening carefully to explanation. ..

And not to forget the storm of questions I give the teachers for each concept XD

Moon Kid-kouhai and Meitantei Kiddo-tan, I could tell you two apart... Expecially since Meitantei Kiddo-tan is MK... What does that make Moon Kid-kouhai? 

Back to topic... I have 2 tests tomorrow and a HUGE assignment due 2 days after... Not boring. STRESSFUL!

lol :P Just call him KM :P

I think we can't here ... and even if we can I don't think our families will allow it...

Its just new news to me XD

Some people escape from the school ... like actually go out before the classes end :/

Same here... They think schooling is the only way to success but really there's alot of ways. The most successful persons in the world knows that.

You're a professor, you can't encourage young generation like that -.-"  :P

Yes, I agree that knowledge is on the Internet, but the teachers are also very important. Their job is to inspire their students to like the subject so that the students can be more into it ^^ And to discover their students' ability (of course not all teachers can do this -.-") -> that's why internet can't be your teacher

About subjects that are not related to career, well, this thing is controversial! I think learning other subjects is like plan B if your chosen career is not very good :/ And many subjects that are related to each other and many jobs that require knowledge of many subjects :)

I'm fine with schooling when you're around the age when you can't still decide your career since you're still choosing but when you already have truly decided I think it's not needed.

And btw, There are also teachers in the internet and sometimes they are really better.

and anyway, tell me, how on earth is a hundred thousands of assignments and school projects connected to your career? And plus, why do you have to learn the subject you hate?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."( A fake quote by an anonymous person who attributed it to einstein but what it says is true. Not all people are the same and they have different specialties so trying to grade them on the thing that they aren't good is just... )

More people commited suicide because of schooling, paying lots of money for college and getting a diploma. That paper, called diploma, means nothing since true knowledge isn't there. It's in you. Funny how our society revolves around it.

Same here... They think schooling is the only way to success but really there's alot of ways. The most successful persons in the world knows that.

and anyway, tell me, how on earth is a hundred thousands of assignments and school projects connected to your career? And plus, why do you have to learn the subject you hate?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."( A fake quote by an anonymous person who attributed it to einstein but what it says is true. Not all people are the same and they have different specialties so trying to grade them on the thing that they aren't good is just... )

More people commited suicide because of schooling, paying lots of money for college and getting a diploma. That paper, called diploma, means nothing since true knowledge isn't there. It's in you. Funny how our society revolves around it.

I agree... thats why I think there should be a rule that at a certain grade... people can choose what they study... to study certain subjects...

I don't think it will ever happen but thats what I wish...

I agree... thats why I think there should be a rule that at a certain grade... people can choose what they study... to study certain subjects...

I don't think it will ever happen but thats what I wish...

It will happen. Trust me :) dunno when though.