Detective Conan World
Rikha-chan

Movies subtitles

Does anyone happen to know where i can found an .ass file for English subtitle for the movies?

Or maybe anyone here happen to own the subtitles (and willing to share)?

I particularly need subtitle for movie 4, 5, 7 and 11

I have some HD raws and i want to add subtitles to them but i have been searching and still can't find any..

I actually already have all of the hard-subtitled movies but I only have the SD version of the mentioned movies above and I want to collect the HDs

Watch it in Japanese you will understand, you know Japanese right?

no, unfortunately i'm not.. :(

I think Rikha-Chan wants to sub the movies so English speakers who aren't too familiar with Japanese can enjoy the movies, s-b11119.

well, no, actually.. :mellow:

I want to complete my DC movie collection, in HD. I already have all of the movies, but the ones i mentioned above (movie 4, 5, 7, and 11) that I have are in SD.

I have been searching for HD version of every movie that i need, but i can't find any legit download (bad torrents, etc.), and then i encountered this Raw download and all of the movies in it are in HD and the torrent is good.

Now, i have the all of the movies in HD but i need the English subs, and that's what i'm asking here :)

That's okay, s-b1119.

Yeah, I really want to learn Japanese, but i just haven't got the chance

Yeah, i have search through google and nothing came up..

I did try to download from those sites, but they have watermark in their video, and that's, you know, disturbing..