Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Crunchyroll to simulcast DC

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/10/10/crunchyroll-adds-case-closed-to-anime-simulcasts

Simulcast = airs a subbed episode an hour or so after Japan airs it.

This is good news for the English popularity of Detective Conan and will hopefully bring in many new fans. Now that official subbers have finally appeared, I have heard rumors that the main fansub group has indicated they will not sub any of the episodes CR does in order to support the series.

You can get a 14 day free trial of crunchyroll here if you are interested: https://www.crunchyroll.com/freetrial/

• Upvote 6

They're going to sub Detective Conan on Crunchyroll? Sounds pretty cool. (Even though I have never used Crunchyroll before, so I'm new to it.)

They release new episodes every Saturday right? Might have to give this 14 day free trial a try. ^-^

They're going to sub conan on Crunchyroll? Sounds pretty cool. (Even though I have never used Crunchyroll before, so I'm new to it.)

They release new episodes every Saturday right? Might have to give this 14 day free trial a try. ^-^

Reasonshallprevail from reddit has some leftover guest passes he is thinking of having some sort of giveaway contest for, so it would be worth keeping an eye on his One Truth Prevails! subreddit in case he starts something.

Haven't been following the anime so I don't know which chapters have been adapted recently, but when plot related manga chapters get their anime fix I'll definitely tune in to support!

Crunchyroll has uploaded episode 754

Quality only goes up to 480P for free users, but can go up to 1080P for premium users (which you can access through codes, free trials, or payment). 

If you have an account, occasionally, they'll email you codes that grant you 30 day day free trials so I highly recommend that you guys get an account if you haven't already since ads can also be a problem.

They left honorifics in the sub but they left out the subs for the intro, which isn't too bad.

I'm also pretty happy with the sub quality.

If you live outside the US and Canada, you can use hola to watch it.

(Not sure if I'm allowed to link it here so just type in "hola" into google and click on the first link; or go to the chrome web store if you're using chrome).

Or if you'd rather not go through the trouble, animewaffles has the episode with subs directly ripped-off from Crunchyroll. The video quality isn't too bad either.

Happy watching!

episode 757 ( translated ) is out

​am i going to get in trouble for consecutive posts

No, you are going to be repped because I forgot to check CR's schedule and you reminded me to.

Edit: more specifically the double posting rule is in place to stop multiple posts that should be one post. There are exceptions like:

1) Posts to bump threads because of some new event (e.g. this scenario)

2) Posts that have to be broken up in order not to break the forum (e.g posts quoting more than ten times)

3) Posts that are very long and discuss two different topics that would benefit from a logical split.

4) Reference-type posts and art threads where the artist can post one art per post in a row.

also i would like to ask, if anyone knows, will CR is going to do the movies and specials in the future 

Crunchyroll only subs the episodes. The OVAs/Specials/Movies are likely to be taken care of by fan-subbers like the Moonlighters.

in other words 760 translated is out

Ugh, Crunchyroll dun goofed.  They translated the mysterious girl's line as "I'm his [Conan's] sister from another domain" when it should along the lines of "I'm your [sera's] little sister from outside the domain", which was how DCTP translated the corresponding manga chapter.