Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Crunchyroll to simulcast DC

Unfortunately, I was a bit let down by the second part. The mystery just wasn't interesting enough for 2 part episode, and the culprit was obvious... That said, I still thought it was decent. They threw in a couple more jokes towards the end (not really surprised).

I liked that Conan was imitating the doll's voice  :P

It'll be nice to see Heiji, Kazuha, and Yamamura again next week. This marathon of AOs is finally over. 

I guess we don't have confirmation on whether or not Kawanakajima will be a 3 parter or not (though I assume so since it's 5 files and they'll have to account for some recap)

I wonder who'll voice Hyoue Kuroda...

Unfortunately, I was a bit let down by the second part. The mystery just wasn't interesting enough for 2 part episode, and the culprit was obvious... That said, I still thought it was decent. They threw in a couple more jokes towards the end (not really surprised).

I liked that Conan was imitating the doll's voice  :P

It'll be nice to see Heiji, Kazuha, and Yamamura again next week. This marathon of AOs is finally over. 

I guess we don't have confirmation on whether or not Kawanakajima will be a 3 parter or not (though I assume so since it's 5 files and they'll have to account for some recap)

I wonder who'll voice Hyoue Kuroda...

agreed, tho im more let down by this one than you are i assume

it would have been better if he had a split personality and that it killed his wife

im guessing darker ( so to say ) AOs wont be happening

if spoilers are required  

it is strange to me that 5 chapters are only going to be a 2 part episode

but hey, in the past there were 3 that were made in to one and more in to 2 so im not giving it much thought

wait, there have been no news on who will voice him

Ahh I only put spoilers, mainly because there might be some people who don't read the manga here. Most my enjoyment for this case was from the first part, but it's not like they really could have done much else here. I already knew I was going to be disappointed going into it. I wonder if they'll ever go back to using red blood...

I don't think Kuroda's VA has been revealed yet. Maybe Gosho will give us an AC hint in the coming weeks? That would seem pretty typical of him

we are never going back to red again

have you noticed the fight scenes in dragon ball super, they have some kind if scratches afterwards 

the time of blood is over :(

im still wondering how they will handle that scene where the guys head is torn of his body by a car, i know its fake but still

• Upvote 1

I've never seen Dragon Ball (sad I know), but considering how the very first episodes were, it's always a bit depressing to see things end up like this.

I'm hoping they wont censor it all to hell, but who am I kidding? They'll find a way. Que giant beam of light :P - After all, this is probably one of the most "brutal" cases, at least visually speaking since the Bandaged Man Murder Case... Or that's how it comes across to me in the manga, maybe even more so. 

man, you missed out on a lot of great moments

thats why i dont like shows that over stretch, laws change than what made them great has to change as well

they will darken half of the body and stare at it ( which from our pov is weird). Im hoping they just let it play out, cause there is something in my head telling me that gosho wouldn't draw it like that if it couldn't be used in the anime well
but burning folks to death like in the inubushi castle is pretty brutal too
bandage man was so epic, i still cant believe he chopped her to pieces. Such a great moment ( im not psycho, its fiction so i like things spiced )

Because MK is not a long-running established franchise that has to be clean from every angle for the kids and their parents. It is sad when you know that DB, City Hunter or Fist of the North Star among others all aired during the evening in the 80s and 90s.

Both are perfectly fine for kids. People in the west are too protective of their childen thinking they'll be traumatized for life by seeing just a small stain of blood. Nowadays with the internet and social media most kids have seen that by the time they're 7 or 8. We're hardly talking about rated -18 for violence movies here. At this level you can opt for the 'show and explain' philosophy.

• Upvote 1

Not much to say about it since I like the manga case... but, I thought there was some really nice scenery here, especially the spa.

Of course, the reaction faces were much better in the manga.

im still wondering how they will handle that scene where the guys head is torn of his body by a car, i know its fake but still

I was wondering about that too when I read that particular chapter! Reminds me of how they horribly censored Terra Formars which was a late night anime, what more with Detective Conan.

That aside, is Crunchyroll even planning to sub and post all the episodes from the beginning?

I was wondering about that too when I read that particular chapter! Reminds me of how they horribly censored Terra Formars which was a late night anime, what more with Detective Conan.

That aside, is Crunchyroll even planning to sub and post all the episodes from the beginning?

It's possible they could delve into the backlog at some point... but to sub such a backlog is asking for a lot. Maybe if it were more popular, but it's not doing that great on Crunchyroll from the looks of it.

we are approaching march, has there been a schedule for that months episodes 

Episode 810 - Prefectural Police of Darkness (Part 1) - Feb 27th

Episode 811 - Prefectural Police of Darkness (Part 2) - March 5th

Episode 812 - Prefectural Police of Darkness (Part 3) - March 12th

Episode 425(Remastered) - Black Impact (Part 1) - March 19th

Episode 425(Remastered) - Black Impact (Part 2) - March 26th

Episode 425(Remastered) - Black Impact (Part 3) - April 2nd

Episode 425(Remastered) - Black Impact (Part 4) - April 9th

Episode 813 - The Shadow Sneaking on Amuro - April 16th

Episode 810 - Prefectural Police of Darkness (Part 1) - Feb 27th

Episode 811 - Prefectural Police of Darkness (Part 2) - March 5th

Episode 812 - Prefectural Police of Darkness (Part 3) - March 12th

Episode 425(Remastered) - Black Impact (Part 1) - March 19th

Episode 425(Remastered) - Black Impact (Part 2) - March 26th

Episode 425(Remastered) - Black Impact (Part 3) - April 2nd

Episode 425(Remastered) - Black Impact (Part 4) - April 9th

Episode 813 - The Shadow Sneaking on Amuro - April 16th

so its a 3 parter

i dont know if black impact  should be remastered but i guess it has to be done cause of kir   

these promo episodes before the movie are not great

so its a 3 parter

i dont know if black impact  should be remastered but i guess it has to be done cause of kir   

these promo episodes before the movie are not great

I'll be checking out the remaster, but I'm assuming unless the quality is actually greatly improved (and I doubt it will be), it'll basically just be a rerun. Splitting it up into 4 parts doesn't enthrall me.

813 is kind of unique, but really don't know much about it so far. It could go either way for me. Glad that Kawanakajima is 3 parts, I didn't expect it to be 2. 

I'll be checking out the remaster, but I'm assuming unless the quality is actually greatly improved (and I doubt it will be), it'll basically just be a rerun. Splitting it up into 4 parts doesn't enthrall me.

813 is kind of unique, but really don't know much about it so far. It could go either way for me. Glad that Kawanakajima is 3 parts, I didn't expect it to be 2. 

the schedule got messed up 

still i would prefer remastered ones over these AOs

there was no need to do Amuros intro episode, so black impact seems like the only logical choice...given the pattern

im guessing 813 will be someone keeping an eye on amuro and nothing much

observe and report 

i didnt expect kamaitachi to be 2 parts either but it was

i would hate it if Kawanakajima has long recaps