Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Crunchyroll to simulcast DC

The playwrite seems mental and i doubt he is faking it.

Must be the stress from the job.

Now that you mentioned the accountant lady, i think she has something on her boss but cant prove it. Which would mean that he is the culprit and not that other old guy.

But that cameraman is an interesting character. I would love to know whats his deal in it.

This kinda reminds me of the mystery sniper case for some reason

I have the feeling that he is faking it to some degree, not sure why... Just seems odd to me that he is trying to escape, but someone always conveniently stops him... Maybe I need to rewatch the episode again, but it's not like he's under constant surveillance as a patient is he? I just assumed they checked up on him every couple hours. Not sure what he'd gain by doing this... 

Judging from her reaction to the president the first time they met in this case, I do think there is something going on there. It could definitely allude to the president being the culprit.

The cameraman is interesting for sure. Maybe he's there to simply stir up some trouble. Given he has photographs of the early crime-scene, he probably knows something we don't. Guess we'll find out next week...

february and march are going to be great

also, it seems that kamaitachi will be a 2 parter  

Yep. Kind of to be expected, would probably be too short for 3 parts (though it is 4 files). Kawanakajima should definitely be 3 parts though.

I'm just hoping they'll air Kawanakajima right after Kamaitachi. I'm not sure if the Ventriloquist's Illusion was just an error or if it was pushed back for some reason. I don't think there was any confirmed source for it? 

In any case, really looking forward to seeing the next couple episodes animated, including the 2nd part of the special, of course.

Yep. Kind of to be expected, would probably be too short for 3 parts (though it is 4 files). Kawanakajima should definitely be 3 parts though.

I'm just hoping they'll air Kawanakajima right after Kamaitachi. I'm not sure if the Ventriloquist's Illusion was just an error or if it was pushed back for some reason. I don't think there was any confirmed source for it? 

In any case, really looking forward to seeing the next couple episodes animated, including the 2nd part of the special, of course.

we deserved 2-3 months of good/great episodes

kawanakajima i believe will be 3 parts

but you know, i am sad that no one subbed the remastered ones from last year 

we deserved 2-3 months of good/great episodes

kawanakajima i believe will be 3 parts

but you know, i am sad that no one subbed the remastered ones from last year 

I would have liked to see the Two-Mix case subbed, but don't particularly care for anything else. Really would have liked to see that subbed though.

I think one of the remasters was subbed in French though.

According to these two threads on DCTP (with sources being the Japanese TV listing magazines)

http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13021#p861593

http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=862737#p861886

the schedule is:

Jan. 30 - 806: Ventriloquist's Illusion (Part 1)

Feb. 06 - 807: Ventriloquist's Illusion (Part 2)

Feb. 13 - 808: The Kamaitachi's Inn (Part 1)

Feb. 20 - 809: The Kamaitachi's Inn (Part 2)

Feb. 27 - 810: The Prefecture Police of Darkness (Part 1)

• Upvote 1

I would have liked to see the Two-Mix case subbed, but don't particularly care for anything else. Really would have liked to see that subbed though.

I think one of the remasters was subbed in French though.

I do care for the old ones

But maybe baaro will do it sometime soon

I dont know french

Guess what they say its tru

You should know atleast 7 languagess

According to these two threads on DCTP (with sources being the Japanese TV listing magazines)

http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13021#p861593

http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=862737#p861886

the schedule is:

Jan. 30 - 806: Ventriloquist's Illusion (Part 1)

Feb. 06 - 807: Ventriloquist's Illusion (Part 2)

Feb. 13 - 808: The Kamaitachi's Inn (Part 1)

Feb. 20 - 809: The Kamaitachi's Inn (Part 2)

Feb. 27 - 810: The Prefecture Police of Darkness (Part 1)

Unfortunate that Kamaitachi isn't airing on the 30th, but oh well, I'm still interested in seeing this two part AO. Thanks for posting this though.

It's nice that Kawanakajima is airing right after, though I'm not sure I could really see them throwing anything in between Kamaitachi and Kawanakajima in the first place.

805 is out, should be good...at the very least 

Episode 21 (Aired May 23rd, 2015) was subbed by Puto—I can't say whether or not the same went for the other 10 episodes in 2015 that were remastered.

i knew about 21, and have it

the other on the other hand :(

805 was good, I think they did a good job with the special this year. It was a relatively interesting case, and quite a bit of humor. The next AO looks like it'll be fun as well, if anything it's certainly something "new" or so it seems.

No episode next week though.

i loved the humor, not haha like but it was enjoyable

there was moment in that or rather after demolished building that i found weird

all in all, it was no AO hell episode for me

for some reason im thinking that the trick to the next case will be good 

Because it's the Episode 37 remaster, or because it's Kamaitachi?

Because it's the Episode 37 remaster, or because it's Kamaitachi?

I was thinking of the ventriloquist case since its beffore kamaitachi

I have forgoten the ep 37 remastered was relesed today

Dont know how it double q you

Im on my phone

I was thinking of the ventriloquist case since its beffore kamaitachi

I have forgoten the ep 37 remastered was relesed today

Dont know how it double q you

Im on my phone

Actually, that Ventriloquist case has been replaced with Kamaitachi, on the schedule.

Actually, that Ventriloquist case has been replaced with Kamaitachi, on the schedule.

Not anymore, check the DCTP threads I linked above. Ventriloquist, then Kamaitachi.

Yep, it's now Wednesday @ 3PM EST (for Premium users only) - so I'm assuming it'll be available for free users a week later (excluding 806, of course)?

Either way, great news. Glad to see we're getting things even earlier now.

Seems just like a change. The ratings on Crunchyroll don't really seem to indicate that it's getting anymore popular (though Netflix did acquire it recently). Perhaps it's just an incentive of sorts to get people to subscribe to Crunchyroll.

Yea, it was a fun episode, a bit "different" though. Could still go either way for me. Case doesn't seem that intriguing, but at least it is entertaining. They're really making fun of Sleeping Kogoro every chance they get  :P