Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Crunchyroll to simulcast DC

the  milestone 800th episode is out

And nothing overly special about it  :P

I liked it more than the last two, but not very memorable or anything that really sets it apart. Animation was okay, and some moments got me a quick laugh towards the end of the episode.

I noticed a couple officers from one of the earlier Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story episodes.

And nothing overly special about it  :P

I liked it more than the last two, but not very memorable or anything that really sets it apart. Animation was okay, and some moments got me a quick laugh towards the end of the episode.

I noticed a couple officers from one of the earlier Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story episodes.

Told you it would be a letdown

Told you it would be a letdown

Well, I suppose I was already expecting to be disappointed. Not many AOs really hold my attention these days. 

I didn't mind the pacing though, and the case was somewhat enjoyable despite it being quite simple. Average though. No strong words of recommendation, that's for sure. Oddly enough, the only AO I've really liked since 775-776 has been a Detective Boys case. Though I did like 791 despite how silly it was. This season has had no shortage of awful filler cases.

I saw a preview of the special earlier on Facebook, and it looks like it'll be pretty good. Hopefully it's not a disappointment since it's basically a 2 hour special.

It was certainly better than last year's, a good filler (Mystery Tour) finally after 8 consecutive boring, lame filler episodes, straight from hell. :lol:

There's Ebizō crossover to look forward to next month too. Hope Anime from Manga resumes next month.  :)

It was certainly better than last year's, a good filler (Mystery Tour) finally after 8 consecutive boring, lame filler episodes, straight from hell. :lol:

There's Ebizō crossover to look forward to next month too. Hope Anime from Manga resumes next month.  :)

We should get confirmation on Kamaitachi soon.

It seems that Episode 804/805 were confirmed as the specials, so this should mean that CR will definitely sub them.

Guess a break was confirmed for January 2nd as well. 

451f7bd0f703918f1c2c25f8563d269759eec43f

802 is out

got to say, it was better than what i expected 

as far as mystery tours go and what we have been getting 

I liked the first part, but I wasn't too fond of the second.

Next week's AO is the last episode on Crunchyroll until January 16th. The break will be nice. Then I guess we'll return with a bang  :D

I liked the first part, but I wasn't too fond of the second.

Next week's AO is the last episode on Crunchyroll until January 16th. The break will be nice. Then I guess we'll return with a bang  :D

same here

do you mean first 10min of 802 episode or the whole 801

next case seems boring

same here

do you mean first 10min of 802 episode or the whole 801

next case seems boring

801. I lost interest in the second part. Wasn't a bad episode though in terms of the recent AOs.

Well... it is another Detective Boys case  :P - Guess we'll wait and see.

Thankfully my brother has Crunchyroll so we've got it synched to both of our systems; his PS4 my PS3. I think I missed an episode or two but not much more than that. Actually, probably a good thing I missed a couple because I remember there were going to be some two parter episodes coming up which means I can watch them both at once instead of watching part one then waiting a week for part two. I swear I have a love-hate relationship with the fact that I caught up within the last month. Love because now I've seen practically all episodes (except the last two) and the hate is for the fact I now have to wait for more episodes to watch. >A<

803 is out

i think its time to start drinking while watching these AOs

You might be right about that  :P

803 might be the worst of the lot yet.

Though I will say amidst all of these filler episodes, some were definitely enjoyable. They really should have spread out some of the manga-cases a bit further and it might not seem as bad. It's a bit daunting to go from October all the way to February without a single manga-case. 

The special will hopefully be good, and then we have another 2 part AO after that. The last few (775-776, and 801-802) were decent enough, so I'll be a bit optimistic.

For now though, this break will be nice. I guess the positive is that when canon does return, we'll be getting two solid cases in a row.

I wonder how they'll handle the Shin/Ran flashback, or if they'll maybe do the Higo/Yoko case after the Selfie case? That would be a good decision imo

You might be right about that  :P

803 might be the worst of the lot yet.

Though I will say amidst all of these filler episodes, some were definitely enjoyable. They really should have spread out some of the manga-cases a bit further and it might not seem as bad. It's a bit daunting to go from October all the way to February without a single manga-case. 

The special will hopefully be good, and then we have another 2 part AO after that. The last few (775-776, and 801-802) were decent enough, so I'll be a bit optimistic.

For now though, this break will be nice. I guess the positive is that when canon does return, we'll be getting two solid cases in a row.

I wonder how they'll handle the Shin/Ran flashback, or if they'll maybe do the Higo/Yoko case after the Selfie case? That would be a good decision imo

There were some good short moments in those AOs, but overall i think its a snooze fest

the special is the only thing im looking for

the manga cases are...well i haven't really been paying much attention to most of them, and those are one of the 

would be nice if they surprised us with an 1h special 

I liked 804. It was pretty entertaining and had a few funny bits. The case isn't too bad either, although I wasn't fond of how the episode started. Just a bit over the top, and it really just seemed unnecessary. Fun episode though.

Let's see if it can keep the pacing...

The humor was good, i cant complain. So far this is just an intro. Ebizo was kinda cool

I only suspect those 2 presidents, that one is the culprit, must be greed. They give me that vibe

The cameraman seems like an interesting distraction for the viewers 

The secretary with the security guy  i dont think they had anything to do with the case

The humor was good, i cant complain. So far this is just an intro. Ebizo was kinda cool

I only suspect those 2 presidents, that one is the culprit, must be greed. They give me that vibe

The cameraman seems like an interesting distraction for the viewers 

The secretary with the security guy  i dont think they had anything to do with the case

I agree with you about the president, though the playwright seems suspicious to me as well (highly doubt he'll be the culprit though given Ebizo's feelings towards him). I might give it another gander in the coming days and see if I notice anything in particular.

I'm sure the security guy doesn't have anything to do with it, but I'm not so sure about the accountant. She'll probably be involved "somehow", but I don't think she's the culprit.

I liked how the ended the episode for sure. Kind of gives a level of suspense. They did something similar in the two part AO awhile back (775) and it worked well here too.

Hope these next few AOs are pretty good. The break was nice, so I can put up with a couple more  :P

I agree with you about the president, though the playwright seems suspicious to me as well (highly doubt he'll be the culprit though given Ebizo's feelings towards him). I might give it another gander in the coming days and see if I notice anything in particular.

I'm sure the security guy doesn't have anything to do with it, but I'm not so sure about the accountant. She'll probably be involved "somehow", but I don't think she's the culprit.

I liked how the ended the episode for sure. Kind of gives a level of suspense. They did something similar in the two part AO awhile back (775) and it worked well here too.

Hope these next few AOs are pretty good. The break was nice, so I can put up with a couple more  :P

The playwrite seems mental and i doubt he is faking it.

Must be the stress from the job.

Now that you mentioned the accountant lady, i think she has something on her boss but cant prove it. Which would mean that he is the culprit and not that other old guy.

But that cameraman is an interesting character. I would love to know whats his deal in it.

This kinda reminds me of the mystery sniper case for some reason