Detective Conan World
Peregrinus the Nihilist

Will You Watch the Entire DC Anime Series Again?

Will You Watch the Entire DC Anime Series Again?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Watch the Entire DC Anime Series Again?

• Indubitably--as a matter of fact I'm going to buy all of the DVDs!
    • Yes, absolutely--DC for life! I'm going to watch *every single episode* a second time, a third time, a fourth time...
    • Yes, but only one more time.
    • Only if I get paid for it.
    • No, just some select episodes.
    • Nope, but maybe I'll reread the manga.
    • No way, once is enough for a lifetime. I'll be done with this series for good.
    • It's out of the question--I've already given up on this series.
    • Depends on how it ends.
    • Depends on how long it turns out to be.
    • I'm not sure/I have no idea--only time will tell.
    • Other

I've been thinking about doing a complete manga reread since we are starting a new arc and I need a refresher, but there is no way I'd rewatch the anime unless I got paid. I would watch some classic episodes again though.

mmm... Maybe I'll think about rewatching the series a second time. I do enjoy rewatching some of the 90's and early 2000's episodes sometimes. I've already rewatched the first episode about 3 times. xD!

And I do enjoy reading, so I probably will re read the manga series again someday. However, I'm only on like volume 11 of Detective Conan (Or something like that. ) So I still have a long ways to go until I catch up.

Ehhh, maybe a select few episodes and I might re-read the manga.  Or maybe even just a few select chapters, because I honestly don't think I'll find the time for it.  It's been a fun ride so far and holds a lot of nostalgic value, and that's good enough for me.

I would ask you to add this:

-I would rewatch it but I may skip some fillers.

Since this will be my choice for sure :)

I'd be happy to oblige, but I think that one is more or less covered by "No, just some select episodes." Arguably 85% or more of the series consists of filler.

On second thought, I'd split the above choice to the following:

• I'm going to re-watch less than 50% of the series
  • I'm going to re-watch more than 50% of the series

But I'm not sure how to neatly arrange this without screwing up the extant results.  

I've already watched most of the plot-relevant episodes so now my goal is to attempt to watch the rest of it.

School has been taking a toll on me lately so I have my doubts on whether I'll be able to get through the rest of the series before I begin to lose interest.

Most of the newer episodes also have ridiculously elaborate mysteries that take the fun out of the solving them (*cough*, vampire mansion, *cough*), which doesn't exactly help the process either.

I plan to finish the series, though I don't think it's going to happen.

One can't hold his love for a great lover, it's DC it is the anime that made me love animes and mystery fiction. So most likely I'll watch every single episode for the 100th + times as I never get bored :D :D .. DC for life :)

There's no point watching the AOs as I'm already in pain trying to go through them the first time...

I might reread the manga, but that's a big "if" since my progress is so slow (currently on Chap. 40-something).

I would definitely rewatch some selected episodes! I actually started out watching episodes listed under some people's "best episodes" list, so going through chronologically the first time will actually be my second time. I also go back and watch some specials that I especially like , so another rewatch might equal the fourth time. :D

I started watching this series back last March. Since then I have watched about 350 episodes. I have skipped around, watched most of the kaito kid, hattori heiji, shinichi kudo episodes because those are usually the better ones ^_^. I'm currently on episode 248. I will most likely watch only select episodes again if I do want to watch the series. I do want to buy the blu rays if those ever come out. Then I might rewatch the series if I ever even finish it -.- . I first started watching Detective Conan and I was really getting into it. Then I learned that it was 700+ episodes when I was about 80 episodes in. I got completely overwhelmed and every once in a while I just stop watching and watch something else because I want to watch all the episodes but that is a LONG time to be watching TV lol and especially since some of the episodes are 1 hour to 2 1/2 hour specials! 

I watch DC whenever i get time as i have hectic life as a student and have watched most episodes , and would love to re-watch them !!

I have a time issue , but whenever i am free i just love to re-watch the episodes !! :D

Who on earth will pay you for doing that? :P

I would definitely pay someone just to see them suffer.

I have issues with long-running series and keeping up in the first place. Rewatching 700+ episodes is so out of the question. Also, DC has really fallen out of favor with me, so I guess the "given up" option also applies, sorta.

I would definitely pay someone just to see them suffer.

I have issues with long-running series and keeping up in the first place. Rewatching 700+ episodes is so out of the question. Also, DC has really fallen out of favor with me, so I guess the "given up" option also applies, sorta.

how much would you pay, cause i could use the cash