Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Yoko23

Im new

Hello everyone

I'm a detective conan fan :wub: . I'm 19yo old . I loved it back to my childhood but before couple of years i start to watch it seriously . For my fav character i cant really choose like i love alot of characters such as conan himself , shinichi , heji , katiou kid , and more . I hope the anime itself never ends . I love the movies and also the mini magic katiou 1412 anime they released couple of days ago , I hope they will do another mini anime for heji and kazuha too :D . Hope to be a good member in this awesome site . I'll try to visit here more often and make friends :blush:.

Much love , Yoko23

Welcome to Detective Conan world! ^-^!

It would be interesting to see Heiji have his own anime. I would actually love to see that. :3

I'm sixteen years old, and I've started taking a liking to Conan back in May this year. I've seen it a few times a long time ago before back when I was about 10, but I never really bothered to watch or read it up until now.

Hope to see you around on the forums again sometime! :)

Hello! It seems you're also my senpai. I'm 12.

My interest in anime evolved from it airing on local TV when I was 7. Now I am here to revisit that interest! 

Welcome to DCW and enjoy your time here~

*gives candy*

Hello and welcome. I'm also new like you. However I think I was born in the same year as the series, so I am kind of the same age as you. I did start taking the series seriously since the first time I watched it at the age of 4 (extreme I know XD) . Anyhow welcome to the community :)