Detective Conan World
Lexi0927

Does Ran ever think that Haibara is someone else because of the de-aging?

Here's what I'm wondering....

I see Ran thinking about Conan "possibly?" being Kudo Shinichi and how he continuously lies to her saying that he's just Conan Edogawa. Now that Ran has met Haibara and has even stated that she is very mature for her age does she ever wonder about Haibara being "someone else"? 

I see Ran thinking about Conan "possibly?" being Kudo Shinichi and how he continuously lies to her saying that he's just Conan Edogawa. Now that Ran has met Haibara and has even stated that she is very mature for her age does she ever wonder about Haibara being "someone else"?

Not that I know of.

I don't think so....

Her suspicion of conan was because she found him so similar to shinichi... but in hibara's case... she may only think she is a little mature for her age rather than she is someone else...

Thats what I think... maybe its not convincing .... anyway...

Nah, dont think so. Since the only reason she thinks that conan is Shinichi is because she knows who Shinichi is and Conan is too similar to him.

I don't think so....

Her suspicion of conan was because she found him so similar to shinichi... but in hibara's case... she may only think she is a little mature for her age rather than she is someone else...

Thats what I think... maybe its not convincing .... anyway...

Shahooda, 

I do agree with what you are saying. However, rewatching the anime, I'm not so sure about what's going to happen with Ran looking like Akemi (sp?). Haibara does mention it several times in the anime and possibly in the manga (will have to double check my theory.....). 

Shahooda, 

I do agree with what you are saying. However, rewatching the anime, I'm not so sure about what's going to happen with Ran looking like Akemi (sp?). Haibara does mention it several times in the anime and possibly in the manga (will have to double check my theory.....).

Wait... I didn't get what you want...

What do you mean???? o.O

Wait... I didn't get what you want...

What do you mean???? o.O

My apologies Shahooda, my ADD makes it so a random thought comes into mind and it just becomes teleprompted in big bold letters. I had just remembered that Haibara and Ran share a "unique" relationship and decided to point that out. 

Oh ok....

But I still don't think she does have an issue to point a finger at.. she doesn't know shiho and thats the main thing about it...

Maybe in the future something will happen...^^

(What do you think?)

this.

Ran will probably thank Haibara someday. Hope they end up with more sister like relationship.

Yeah ran doesn't suspect Haibara cause she didnt know Shiho although she only saw her in the video but she didn't notice the resemblance to Haibara.

It will perhaps happen if ever Ran meet Shiho in the future w/ Shinichi. That will be interesting to all three of them face to face someday.

Likely not.

Ran and Haibara's relationship is completely different from Ran and Conan's relationship. The reason why Ran suspected Conan in the first place was because she noticed the overabundance of characteristics that Conan and Shinichi shared (and coincidences; ex. Conan appeared on the same day Shinichi disappeared).

Plus, Ran never got an opportunity to actually observe Haibara (either that or she just chose not to). 

I would think Ran simply dismisses Haibara as a "unique" child. 

Ran would also look insane if she suddenly started accusing this 7-year old of being someone else, lol

As it's been said, Ran has known Shinichi personally for a long time, while the only time she met Sherry was the 2nd live action drama.  And like the anime exclusive story, I imagine it's canonicity isn't in stone.

That's unlikely, first because she hadn't met the actual Shiho before. Ran might think Ai thinks maturely for her age but that'sonly it. Besides, there are really some kids who act that way. Ran only assumed Conan and Shinichi are the same because she is already familiar of the latter's habits. And as far as the story goes, Ran confronted Conan of meddling with  Agasa's experiment causing him to shrunk, only to give an excuse right in time. So, Ai as the shrunken version of someone else? No.