Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
LelouchSherlock

Hello.

Hello. Can someone help me understand some questions I have about DC?

Thanks.

I was just wondering why there is Magic Kaito 1412 and Detective Conan - Kid the Phantom Thief episodes...

Like, Magic Kaito is a special series right?

I'm just confused because it seems the first episodes of both seem similar due to the manga.

So I wondered if Magic Kaito was like a remake or something.

Another question I have, is whether or not the Organization is the same for both Conan and Kaito?

And I don't know where to find Lupid vs DC either, so I was hoping someone could link me the movie if possible.

I use Anime44.com as well.

Thank you.

Hello. Can someone help me understand some questions I have about DC?

Thanks.

I was just wondering why there is Magic Kaito 1412 and Detective Conan - Kid the Phantom Thief episodes...

Like, Magic Kaito is a special series right?

I'm just confused because it seems the first episodes of both seem similar due to the manga.

So I wondered if Magic Kaito was like a remake or something.

Another question I have, is whether or not the Organization is the same for both Conan and Kaito?

And I don't know where to find Lupid vs DC either, so I was hoping someone could link me the movie if possible.

I use Anime44.com as well.

Thank you.

Yo! Welcome to DCW!

Magic Kaito has it's own manga... which was also made by Gosho. I dunno if it's a special series or something.

And yeah, they're mostly the same since they were made by the same author.

And Nah... Those organizations are completely different. Read our wiki. Gosho stated it in the the interview before.

Well, I dunno bout Lupin in Detective Conan. It was a special right?

Thank you for the reply.

I registered a new account instead because the previous one, I used Facebook to sign in.

Which I don't like because it takes awhile to do so and I don't have a password.

So I made this one instead with a password. Hope this is okay. :l

Thanks again for the answers and welcome, Metantei Kiddo.

Thank you for the reply.

I registered a new account instead because the previous one, I used Facebook to sign in.

Which I don't like because it takes awhile to do so and I don't have a password.

So I made this one instead with a password. Hope this is okay. :l

Thanks again for the answers and welcome, Jedi Knight.

Yeah, that's perfectly fine since that's how we do it :P

Haha thanks. I Will save you a seat on the Star Fleet :P

there was kaito kid special episodes in conan. the new one focus on kaito kid manga only. i have watched both in 1st episode. it look like remake because the story line is almost the same. hopefully they will be differ in the next episodes.

lupin iii vs detective conan have 2 movies. 1 tv spesial & 1 cinema movie. just google it. i watched it in animeplus.

Hi and welcome, like mentioned above you can watch the movie on Animeplus. Google the name and you'll find it, and the kaito series one is based on the manga and the other is influenced by DC series. But they do look similar and confusing. There's 2 movie of Lupin vs Conan..