Detective Conan World
HalfAngel

HalfAngel's Art

Thanks for visiting, but unfortunately I only have two things in my thread right now. I'm too lazy to ever do anything XD Might post some of my older artwork if I feel like it...

Conan Cushion (scroll down just a little)

Dragon for Justal

Kaito KID plate

-----

I made this little cushion for my friend, and took a heck of a long time to do. One side has Conan's head and the other says"名探偵 コナン" (Meitantei Conan). I was going to give him glasses, but I thought that it would ruin it.

post-3661-1287824777878_thumb.jpg

post-3661-12878247837756_thumb.jpg

Cool! I once took my apple cushion(as big as a pillow) I got from kindergarten and wrote there the words akai wrote to vermouth. I was punished right after that when my mom found out that I vandalised it.

Wow that's really cool, I wish I could do that! :mrgreen:

Topgun, seeing you is like seeing a mirror of my old self. Posting on every topics. Keep it up. Let's make DCW more Lively!

I made this little cushion for my friend, and took a heck of a long time to do. One side has Conan's head and the other says"名探偵 コナン" (Meitantei Conan). I was going to give him glases, but I thought that it would ruin it.

That looks pretty cool...

I made this little cushion for my friend, and took a heck of a long time to do. One side has Conan's head and the other says"名探偵 コナン" (Meitantei Conan). I was going to give him glases, but I thought that it would ruin it.

Nice job

Really nice. I don't know how to make cushions, but it looks great. Getting Conan's face to not look demented and having the words come out straight must have taken a heck of a long time to do. Excellent job!

Nice job

Thanks~ ^_^

Really nice. I don't know how to make cushions, but it looks great. Getting Conan's face to not look demented and having the words come out straight must have taken a heck of a long time to do. Excellent job!

I actually had a lot of trouble doing his hair, but mostly his eyebrows. The words were actually easier to do than I expected, but that may be because I expected it to be really hard :P and thanks~

I originally drew Conan but I gave up since I'm hopeless at drawing people. This didn't exactly turn out as well as I hoped it would, but here it is~ I hope you like dragons! ^_^

SecretSanta-1.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Upvote 10