Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Merge Minor Magic Kaito Characters into the main Magic Kaito Article?

Merge or no merge?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Minor MK characters be merged into the main character list on the Magic Kaito page

• Yes, merge them so the main page looks like this: [url=http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/index.php?title=Magic_Kaito&oldid=118972]1[/url]
    • No, keep the minor characters page a separate page like this: [url=http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/List_of_minor_Magic_Kaito_characters]2[/url]

I say we merge them.  Keiko Momoi is on both pages somehow, and so is the sub-Boss.  It would probably be simpler if it were one page, as the one page wouldn't be all that clunky or long anyway.

EDIT:

Oopps, I spoke too soon.  Upon further consideration, because of the new manga chapters and MK1412 which will undoubtedly add in new anime-original characters, having only one page may be a bit messy.  We should keep it at two.

Eh, we still need to clear up that Keiko and sub-Boss mess though...

Edited by Akazora

I'll vote for 2.

Minor chars page will keep growing. It will make the whole page too long and messy.

Chars page can contain quite strong spoiler (like when you visit Kir's page and know immediately she's CIA). I'd prefer not to be spoiled.

It is just my preference anyway. I'll accept whatever the result is.

I think we should keep a separate page for minor and other notable characters only, while only listing main characters on the main Magic Kaito page. We should also determine whether some characters are main or minor to avoid duplicates. (I don't think the Sub-boss qualifies as minor, while Keiko isn't really a protagonist.)

• Upvote 2

I am surprised this deadlocked!

Two of the issues brought up are that some characters are on both pages and certain characters should be moved. Right now the main page has the following characters:

Kaito Kuroba

Kaitou Kid

Konosuke Jii

Toichi Kuroba

Chikage Kuroba

Aoko Nakamori

Ginzo Nakamori

Akako Koizumi

Saguru Hakuba

Keiko Momoi (duplicate)

Snake

Magic Kaito Sub-boss (duplicate)

Magic Kaito Boss (duplicate)

Rose (duplicate)

Spider

And the minor characters page has these characters:

Keiko Momoi (duplicate)

Shintaro Chaki

Hakuba's Housekeeper

Akako's assistant

Erika Konno

Magic Kaito Sub-boss (duplicate)

Detective Konno

Detective Yamabuki

Magic Kaito Organization Boss (duplicate)

Superintendent General Hakuba

Rose (duplicate)

Who needs to move where?

If it were me, I'd have Keiko and Rose on the minor page, and the Magic Kaito boss and subboss on the main page. Spider I'm not sure about because who knows if he is going to appear again, but he was fairly prominent in the specials.