Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Shinan-Kudogawa

50% fan, 50% obsessed. A fresh member.

Hi, 

I'm thus far your newest member, I'm forever and from ever a fan of DC. Been born and raised alongside with the series that it got me to get obsessed with mysteries crimes and detectives, you can say I have learned everything through conan. I was introduced to my biggest love Sherlock Holmes through Conan, as almost all of you I'm that big of a fan. Maybe being a member may relief some of the obsession that lays underneath me, or maybe so??!!. An aspiring detective, novelist and a sportsman. My dream is to solve almost every mystery I come upon and to write a great detective novel. (you can say I'm more like Yuusaku than Shinichi, I don't mind since he is smarter ;) ) Anyways nice to meet you all :) .

Hello !
Nice to meet you!
It will be very interesting when you are around here .... a mystery novelist :P...
And about your obsession..... you are like us all here .... we are all obsessed and big fans of DC ....
Good luck in your future....
And have fun around here.....

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the warm welcome, like they say 'Great minds think alike' :) . However I'm more a detective than a novelist, writing stories is merely a hobby of mine to cultivate my detective skills. I'd rather solve a mystery than to create one, but sometimes you create one to solve one. And futhermor to write is fun, lets not deny it ;) .

Writing is an activity in which you release your thoughts into a well planned and organized words on a sheets of paper, you share your stories with everyone else and you get to releif some type of ecstacy that you have during writing :D . It is a proccess in which you tend to devote your mind and thereby you kill some time by exercising your brain and helping the brain's cells to fasten up their movement, hence why Hercule Poirot says 'My little grey cells'. Not to forget that the further you read the bigger your imagination ;) .. and btw thanks for adding me as a friend :D ...

Hello, Shinan-tan :3

Welcome to DCW~ I hope you have a nice time here. 

I've been reading the Study in Scarlet recently (I know, I'm not very up-to-date with anything...) and I'm enjoying it!

I hope you succeed to write a mystery novel~ 

Writing is fun~ Writing is fun~ Writing is fun~ Writing is fun~ Writing is fun~ Writing is fun~

O-O But I can't forget to draw!

Drawing is fun~ Drawing is fun~ Drawing is fun~ Drawing is fun~ Drawing is fun~ Drawing is fun~

See you around!

Welcome to Detective Conan World! ^-^!

And wow. You want to become a mystery novelist and detective? Sweet! And yeah, I'm almost the same as you, except that I'm no good at writing at all, but I am into mysteries, thanks to Detective Conan. I've also been reading a lot mystery novels myself lately, and my brothers likes to pick on me and calls me a nerd, Conan, or Shinichi. (Mostly nerd though.) And yes, we are all obsessed with Conan and mysteries so no need to worry.

(Btw, cute signature picture! ^-^!)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and I will enjoy my time with you. BTW Ai, Shinan is a pun on SHInichi and coNAN. :D

Nearly everyone calls me Ai and Haibara from my username... I have to say I've come with another name for myself: AYAME. It means iris in Japanese. Can I still call you Shinan-tan, Shinan-tan? ^-^

Nearly everyone calls me Ai and Haibara from my username... I have to say I've come with another name for myself: AYAME. It means iris in Japanese. Can I still call you Shinan-tan, Shinan-tan? ^-^

Ayame sounds cute..Sure you can call me by that name ^_^