Detective Conan World
Rom Yui

Ran vs Kazuha: Who do you think will win?

hey, they still mixed and mingled it, besides i thought that that was only for those who thought that there were BO members in magic Kaito... and anyways... i really do think that shinichi at least knows how to use a gun, and fight... cuz in epi 2 when he was conan he went to attack the kidnapper and jumped to kick, but since he had such a short leg he couldnt do anythin, but he seemed to know what he was doing to fight...

stupid, if it was someone who just randomly kick, it would have been worse.. they would go for the stomach or groin, but where you really want to hit is the face or the side of the knees- and shooting is not that easy, mind you... i've practiced and i'm still having trouble aiming well (ok so recoil is not what i thought it would be so my hands would shake too much and then they would get tired... by the end of the time my hands were shaking horribly...)

stupid, if it was someone who just randomly kick, it would have been worse.. they would go for the stomach or groin, but where you really want to hit is the face or the side of the knees- and shooting is not that easy, mind you... i've practiced and i'm still having trouble aiming well (ok so recoil is not what i thought it would be so my hands would shake too much and then they would get tired... by the end of the time my hands were shaking horribly...)

You are right!Shinichi know to fight kind of boxing,Karate,Wrestling and aikido.shiho I can't see fight with no people she Fearless Some time she Scary Cat.

That might be because you're not used to it and you're a female. BTW, RJB, scardy cat and scary cat are two different things... way different

That might be because you're not used to it and you're a female. BTW, RJB, scardy cat and scary cat are two different things... way different

gender doesn't have that much to do with it... for one thing, my dad can sometimes have trouble when shooting and he's had YEARS OF PRACTICE AND MUSCLE BUILT UP... i don't really think it's gender related but experience and muscle... i don't intend to build much muscle, but experience is something i will forever take willingly

wow, we are having some strange communication issues :P

i was talking about shooting, and it looks like u were talking about what RJB had said lawl XD

even so, believe me, no matter if it has the most accrate laser pointer in the world, if ther's too much recoil to handle, then it will shake and you won't hit want you aimed for

no, still, i used a gun with a very accurate laser pointer, and i aimed at the center of the body, cuz it had strong recoil and i was hoping not to miss the target completely... screw that, i hit the target, but not the human silhouette, i only hit like that extra paper around the 'person'

Awww.... how sad... That's why, before using real guns, practice aiming with toy guns(paint gun, bb ball gun) first.

those are less accurate than you think, they don't help at all... besides, depending on how far away the person is, your target just gets smaller and smaller... ah and btw, i have an air soft gun and paint ball gun, i have deadly aim, even with the lil kinks that are troublesome (AKA the part where i have to aim a bit down and to the right of my target to actually shoot it since it is so off with the air soft gun, and then aim straight to the left a few inches with the paintball gun to hit it well, and this all also depends on the distance)

... i'm like a deadly shot with them, but the recoil can really throw you off, even if you are used to shooting those sort of guns, when you fire a real one, if you aren't fully ready for the recoil and able to redirect/not move from the recoil, then you're screwed and will most likely miss...