Detective Conan World
Rom Yui

Ran vs Kazuha: Who do you think will win?

I think Astushi Miyano Know Karate and aidiko.He is best Protect other.Ran vs Kazuha.Who will win?I think will Kazuha Because aidiko.I think aidiko is best strong them all.

Its aikido, not aidiko.. :lol: :lol:

The Karate is attack.The Aidiko is Defense you yourself.The Karate is attack to enemy.Never force it.

So what do u get when a master attacker fights a master defender?

Combat being one of the elements Detective Conan does really well. But does not do enought of. (but the same old suspected suicide turn murder.)

I was thinking they should do more diverse fight scenes. And a fight between Ran and Kazuha would be interesting as the animators pay close attention to fighting styles. Ran Karate and Kazuha Akido.

I think it would be a good fight. I think Ran has more fire power, and confidence. Having won competitions. Whereas Kazuha has a more composed, unassuming style that is hard to gauge and more defensive.

I think Kazuha would win because she is smarter. (I hate how Gosho makes Ran an air head sometimes) but it would definatly be close.

I would like to see how they animate this.

What do you think?

I think Ran wins. I don't think Kazuha 's smater. Ran can be incredible when she wants to. If Ran wants, no one can stop her, even Shinichi or Vermouth  B). Besides, Ran has taken down so many bad guys and she fights equally with Sera.

How do you know she fights equally with Sera? And Kazuha has show more smartness than ran with planning ways to take down people and even helping on cases. Ran just phones the police.

Should be more cases where Ran takes our the bad guy like older cases. With the clues of Conan as she is a goid character who gets wasted.

If she was the same smartness as Kazuha she would win tho.

The only way Kazuha would win is if she cries...

I don't know what's your basis on saying Ran isn't as smart as her, but from my perspective, Ran's the smart one. She doubted Conan's identity 6 times.  Yet, Kazuha, didn't have a single doubt even though every time Heiji said Kudo was coming, Conan showed up.

I'm for Ran. Who dares to try to block or dodge her kicks... ( except Shinichi who always appears to dodge downwards for...no...reason...at...all Ahem Ahem)

Edit:
Ran's just not confident and rude enough, unlike Kazuha. That doesn't make her stupid.

How do you know she fights equally with Sera? And Kazuha has show more smartness than ran with planning ways to take down people and even helping on cases. Ran just phones the police.

Should be more cases where Ran takes our the bad guy like older cases. With the clues of Conan as she is a goid character who gets wasted.

If she was the same smartness as Kazuha she would win tho.

Ran was able to avoid Sera's kick and even Sera herself think that Ran as expected is the number 1 of Kanto, if Ran's weaker then she would have been hit by Sera. Ran can solve several case by herself but Kazuha hasn't. Kazuha is skilled in Akido, but she didn't win any prize at all, but Ran won many times before. 

Besides, i'm not sure about comparing Karate and Akido, they're not the same. But if they actually have a friendly fight then again, i think Ran wins.

Alright you guys i like your reasons. I still think Kazuha is smarter tactic wise. As thats a big part of her fighting style.

One reason i think Ran is not as smart is because as she is confident in karate she gets too confident and ends up making mistakes. Seen a couple times. But she is definatly the better fighter.

We will never know unless they fight in the manga.

I just hope this can raise intrest in fans wanting more karate from ran. Coz she is a great character when used properly. Hope Gosho does more of her good side.