Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

Do you have a screenshot or link to a source?

Hey Chekhov I saw all these and only one question came to my mind, who do you think IS the boss?I couldn't make much of things with the evidence we currently have, maybe you saw more than we could see?

I think it must be someone old due to the organization's formal name being named after the leader. Since the Black Organization has been around for more than 50 years, I'd expect it would be someone old. Then again, the organization might be named after the last name only, thus letting a family line assume leadership.

For some reason, I get a nagging feeling that Inspector Megure's the leader of the Black Organization XD.

Well, this is a mere theory not entirely liked by myself, but I do find it suspicious and too much of a coincidence.

Remember the person who sat down during Gin's meeting with Shuuchi? who Camel ran to 'help' and thus destroyed the ambush... well I rewatched the episode and he, Kaneshirou Genichiro, the old mysterious person from the magicians magical mirror case ( the episode were Heiji was irritated by Kazuha's actions), and the Teitan school Principal. They look alike in matter of shape, skull structure, and body type. Two of them wore black glasses, three had canes, and two have 'female' assistants. It might be a coincidence, but still it is a matter to look at. Thought the 'person' from the ambush could be Vermouth as Anokata wouldn't go himself, maybe Anokata wanted to see Shuu for himself and also to look out for ambushes. Still it is a weak theory, but it needs more minds to make a call on the theory.

post-28472-0-09271200-1412009138_thumb.jpost-28472-0-78454500-1412009178_thumb.jpost-28472-0-56491300-1412009192_thumb.j

* Though it also could be RUM, since Two had black glasses. And the 'person' had half face showing (hinting a damaged eye). Yet this theory too is highly unlikely but everything is possible.

• Upvote 1

Well, this is a mere theory not entirely liked by myself, but I do find it suspicious and too much of a coincidence.

Remember the person who sat down during Gin's meeting with Shuuchi? who Camel ran to 'help' and thus destroyed the ambush... well I rewatched the episode and he, Kaneshirou Genichiro, the old mysterious person from the magicians magical mirror case ( the episode were Heiji was irritated by Kazuha's actions), and the Teitan school Principal. They look alike in matter of shape, skull structure, and body type. Two of them wore black glasses, three had canes, and two have 'female' assistants. It might be a coincidence, but still it is a matter to look at. Thought the 'person' from the ambush could be Vermouth as Anokata wouldn't go himself, maybe Anokata wanted to see Shuu for himself and also to look out for ambushes. Still it is a weak theory, but it needs more minds to make a call on the theory.

attachicon.gifP12.jpgattachicon.gifKaGe.jpgattachicon.gifP1.jpg

* Though it also could be RUM, since Two had black glasses. And the 'person' had half face showing (hinting a damaged eye). Yet this theory too is highly unlikely but everything is possible.

Hm, interesting idea I suppose.  The unnamed BO member has like, no eyebrows though.  And I really doubt he's Rum, only because I have a feeling Rum is a completely new character, never before seen.

I guess he could be Anokata, though there's so little we know of him right now it's rather hard to draw any real conclusions.  Hopefully Gosho drops some more hits after this Rum arc concludes, just so it's not some random reveal out of left field.

attachicon.gifP12.jpgattachicon.gifKaGe.jpgattachicon.gifP1.jpg

I feel like there is a reason the boss does not show himself in person to most of his subordinates (except Vermouth), so he would not show up in person to do a loyalty test.
  • Upvote 1

i haven't read all comments in this topic, only some, so i'm sorry if somebody already post it before me. I got this crazy idea after seeing vermouth warning bourbon about his movements. this is a rare thing for her to do so. i think he might be vermouth's child with the boss. maybe vermouth chose to be chris vineyard after having a child, and bourbon have a light hair color (i wonder is it really colored? he have the same color in his flashback after all) and same age as chris~ as for the boss he have to be a dark skinned japanese. a relative of heiji will make everything merrier. is his grandfather still alive? he may fit.  ;)

what do you think?

I feel like there is a reason the boss does not show himself in person to most of his subordinates (except Vermouth), so he would not show up in person to do a loyalty test.

I did say: "As Anokata wouldn't go himself". However if he is like Vermouth who believes a single person can take down the entire BO. Then it might be that Anokata made a an exception on Shuu's case and made a risk in going himself, he might just as well send another underling. But it does make you wonder who is this old man and what is his true rule in the BO. Like I said it is a weak theory but it's just a theory that is mysterious, that also needs information gathering and more than one mind to actually make a decision. 

Hm, interesting idea I suppose.  The unnamed BO member has like, no eyebrows though.  And I really doubt he's Rum, only because I have a feeling Rum is a completely new character, never before seen.

I guess he could be Anokata, though there's so little we know of him right now it's rather hard to draw any real conclusions.  Hopefully Gosho drops some more hits after this Rum arc concludes, just so it's not some random reveal out of left field.

Sorry for the double post I missed the multi quote button. Nevertheless you are partially right, we do little know of him. However his eyebrows could be concealed or mistakenly drawn. Yet it does arises too many questions. And it's true that we can't draw any conclusions as of now, and probably Gosho would give more hints about Anokata's id since RUM is connected to him somehow. 

i think we might have been tricked somewhere about anokata ,some theories against some people being the boss due to the fack gin received orders in the same time that person was in no position to do so by the fact that MAYBE like gin say he got order from higher up (whatever he say it)come from rum and not anokata since rum is higher than gin in the bo rank

for exemple from checkov theory ,she say that james couldn't be the boss due to orders gin received while he was driving with jodie and conan being so if these orders came from rum instead well james's alibi doesn,t stay as solid

I think we might have been tricked somewhere about anokata. Some theories against some people being the boss are due to the fact that Gin received orders from "that person" at the same time the suspects were in no position to send messages. MAYBE Gin said he got an order from higher up (whatever he says) and it came from Rum and not anokata since Rum is higher than Gin in the BO rank.

For example, from Chekhov's theory, she says that James couldn't be the boss because Gin received orders while James was driving with Jodie and Conan. If these orders came from Rum instead, well, James's alibi doesn't stay solid.

It is certainly true that James' alibi will be broken if Gin received orders from Rum. The question now is did Gin receive orders from Rum? This is what Gin said to Chianti.

Chianti: Are you telling me to quit after coming all the way here!?

Gin: Yeah, I just got ano kata's approval. We are changing targets.

The alibi is broken if Gin regularly refers to Rum as "ano kata", the same as the boss of the Black Organization.

If it turns out there are two ano katas running around then it is going to confuse a lot of issues. Like which ano kata is Vermouth the favorite of?

• Upvote 2

It is certainly true that James' alibi will be broken if Gin received orders from Rum. The question now is did Gin receive orders from Rum? This is what Gin said to Chianti.

Chianti: Are you telling me to quit after coming all the way here!?

Gin: Yeah, I just got ano kata's approval. We are changing targets.

The alibi is broken if Gin regularly refers to Rum as "ano kata", the same as the boss of the Black Organization.

If it turns out there are two ano katas running around then it is going to confuse a lot of issues. Like which ano kata is Vermouth the favorite of?

i wasn,t remembering what gin said so ty for the clarification beside if was an exemple too not aiming particuarly at james

beside on detail ,i read manga in french too from 1 to let's say 62 atm) and i somehow remember gin saying

j,ai recu des ordres d'en haut ) something in these words but not exact since i forgot and meant i got orders for above or higher up whater term fit better wich made me think it was maybe rum at some point

shahooda: if what i think (my previous post)is true then gosho is a genius for tricking us all this time

i wasn,t remembering what gin said so ty for the clarification beside if was an exemple too not aiming particuarly at jamesbeside on detail ,i read manga in french too from 1 to let's say 62 atm) and i somehow remember gin sayingj,ai recu des ordres d'en haut ) something in these words but not exact since i forgot and meant i got orders for above or higher up whater term fit better wich made me think it was maybe rum at some point

shahooda: if what i think (my previous post)is true then gosho is a genius for tricking us all this time

Yes he is a genius since the beginning for creating this great story....

Now I really think its early to assume who is anokata or rather .. we should start only using BO boss & RUM

I guess it brings more light to the table, if RUM is only second to BO Boss. Then who's ranked the same as Gin and Vermouth, since the BO is older than a half a century, I assume that they are a large organization to have all that many and crimes and research facilities. So normally an organization that big needs to have many members as well, and since it is a company like hinted by Gosho -san. I'm very curious who is higher in ranks than Gin and Vermouth other than RUM and Anokata..