Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

i really hope he chooses the right character, like not one of the ones who he has paired off with someone... it should be a single person... that'd be a great way to do it, cuz i'd be pretty mad if it was a couple that ruled the syndicate...

Well, I thought the boss could be Yusaku Kudo, but no longer.

It is explicitly stated that the organization has a strong knowledge of Holmes' stories (the password in the Pisco case). With that and the virus named Night Baron, Yusaku would be the perfect suspect. So I doubt it's him.

Is there a character in Detective Conan which shows some important knowledge about Holmes from time to time and, at the same time, remains discret enough about it (so much that we wouldn't really guess he is a Holmes fan without paying attention) ?

Holmes fan... Okiya Subaru!?

Well, he doesn't really hide it. I thought more of a character who, like Agasa and Haibara, showed some important detective stories knowledge (of course, I don't think it could be Agasa or Haibara. Too close to Conan all the time to run an organization behind his back).

Well, he doesn't really hide it. I thought more of a character who, like Agasa and Haibara, showed some important detective stories knowledge (of course, I don't think it could be Agasa or Haibara. Too close to Conan all the time to run an organization behind his back).

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

How about Jirokichi Suzuki? He might seem clueless but that could just be an act, he has influence enough, and it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to prolong his life.

And I don't think it's impossible that chief Matsumoto is the boss, the kidnapping could just have been a setup so that we wouldn't suspect him.

How about Jirokichi Suzuki? He might seem clueless but that could just be an act, he has influence enough, and it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to prolong his life.

And I don't think it's impossible that chief Matsumoto is the boss, the kidnapping could just have been a setup so that we wouldn't suspect him.

hmm, you got a point there!

If BO's boss had appeared then I guess it will be okiya subaru, at the same time I think his's bourbon, Ok, let's say he is bourborn and at the same time he's the boss, but gin doesn't know that he's the boss... th_057_.gif... hehe, so, what do u guys think?