Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

There are only 4 persons that are possible to be the Boss

1. Father of Shiho

2. Mother of Shiho

3. Sister of Shiho

4. Prof. Agasa

Since Shiho is the one who will be the most terrified when the boss is revealed

There are only 4 persons that are possible to be the Boss

1. Father of Shiho

2. Mother of Shiho

3. Sister of Shiho

4. Prof. Agasa

Since Shiho is the one who will be the most terrified when the boss is revealed

... No.

Agasa is out because it doesn't make sense for him to be the boss for many of the same reasons I listed for James Black. Akemi is out because she is dead. She died in Conan's arms, and I would think Conan would be smart enough to tell if someone was faking it if they were pretending in his arms. Shiho's parents are potential candidates, assuming they aren't dead; however, Shiho's Mom seemed like a nice person based on the tapes and her Org codename; "Angel who fell into hell" (Haibara's japanese translation of "Hell Angel"). Of course you can't rule out a new person entirely.

You got so worked up over it...

Why not consider some of the better theories like Yoko or Eri?

Or a new character.

I personally think its Haibara's dad atm, but yea theres no real way to say its only one of the four you have listed, especially since her sister died and Agasa has had so many chances to kill her, it just doesnt add up.

Or a new character.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a new character take the place as the Boss.

Not many people look evil enough to be the BO Boss.

If Gosho plans on revealing the Boss soon, he or she better be epicly evil.

Because if he or she is not, I will be really disappointed.

And if it is a new character, what would he or she look like?

Is it a he or a she?

Hair color?

Eye color?

Nationality?

Tall or short?

Fat or thin?

Old or young?

So many things to look forward to if Anokata is, in fact, a new character.

And if it is a new character, what would he or she look like?

Is it a he or a she?

Hair color?

Eye color?

Nationality?

Tall or short?

Fat or thin?

Old or young?

So many things to look forward to if Anokata is, in fact, a new character.

Regarding boss identity ideas, I haven't decided whether it would be awesome or incredibly corny if the boss turned out to look like an elementary school child because he messed himself up with a drug similar to what happened with Vermouth. It might explain the text message only method of communication - who could keep a straight face taking assassination orders from a seven year old?

If it's a character already introduced, I think it's Eri Kisaki:

-I don't remember that Ai Haibara and Eri Kisaki have ever met in the manga. Every time there is an Eri Kisaki story, Gosho Aoyama tries to not involve Haibara.

-She is far from stupid and she can have already guessed Conan's identity. But she could have a reason for not doing anything (protecting Ran and Kogoro for the time being. If the Black Organization attacks Conan, they would be involved as well).

-Eri is also derived from Eris, goddess of discord and chaos. Eris has several children, all symbolizing bad values (murder, pain, ruin, famine, etc...), like the Black Organization has agents such as Gin, Vodka, Vermouth, etc...

If I say "Eri Kisaki and Ai Haibara have never met" as an argument, it's because Haibara could have felt the black aura if she is really part of it, and Eri could also have recognized the young Shiho Miyano.

If Eri is part of the Black Organization, it could explain why Gosho Aoyama tries to prevent their encounter in the manga.

There are also an element I overlooked: why Gin didn't ask the boss's permission to assassinate Kogoro Mouri (as he always does) ? The answer could be that he didn't trust Eri to take that decision (which was necessary to protect the organization) so he would have taken the matter into his own hands.

There are also some potential clues like the dark glance Eri gave to Conan the first time she met him (I'm pretty sure she has recognized him, and that would be why she supports his deductions most of the time) and the answer of Gin when asked if he has connections, "I have connections everywhere. I don't think Kogoro Mouri is that innocent either."

There are also an element I overlooked: why Gin didn't ask the boss's permission to assassinate Kogoro Mouri (as he always does) ?

He did actually: "Yeah, I just got the boss's approval. We're changing targets. .... The place is on Beika City's 5-cho-me ... at the Mouri Detective agency." (chap 503)
  • Like 1

I just checked. You're right. My mistake !

"-Huh ? Suspended ?

-We're here already and you're telling us to stop ?

-Yes ! I just got the boss' approval. We're changing targets..."

Wow... I wonder then... Hm... Allowing to kill Mouri Kogoro??

That brings the list down to approximatively 500 characters. lol !

That was an interesting theory... But I still say Miyano Atsushi! He's disappeared for so long, and nobody ever said his death was completely confirmed! As for why he wants to kill Ai is a question that shall remain unanswered... Perhaps he didn't like his daughter's changes in heart and he can't accept disloyalties, especially from his own family. Also, that would fit the criteria of 'mentioned' and 'would surprise Ai' wouldn't it?

KAMEN YAIBA!!! :P OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

I have no comment on that...

No, wait, I do:

Let's not not even get started on the "Yaiba is the Boss" theory.

I have no comment on that...

No, wait, I do:

Let's not not even get started on the "Yaiba is the Boss" theory.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! XD BUT THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I KNOW!! I KNOW WHO THE BOSS IS!! READY...?

KAMEN YAIBA!!! :P OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

What makes you say that?

and Kamen Yaiba is only a character from a tv show... How could he possibly the B.O. Boss?

And if that's true, then Gin IDOLIZES Kamen Yaiba? :blink: *faints*

Eri Kisaki? I mean, had she was the boss of the organization, this story might have ended already. :grin:

Kidding aside, I don't think she's the boss. But, it would be interesting if she'' allow Ran to be hurt by the organizatio, if ever she's really the boss.

What makes you say that?

and Kamen Yaiba is only a character from a tv show... How could he possibly the B.O. Boss?

And if that's true, then Gin IDOLIZES Kamen Yaiba? :blink: *faints*

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Well, he's a character!! I mean, look at this picture!! Down there...

HE'S PART OF THEM!! What other reason would Kamen Yaiba to be in there?!?!

NO WONDER PEOPLE IDOLIZE HIM!!

Eri Kisaki? I mean, had she was the boss of the organization, this story might have ended already. :grin:

Kidding aside, I don't think she's the boss. But, it would be interesting if she'' allow Ran to be hurt by the organizatio, if ever she's really the boss.

That is true.

And also the fact that Mouri Kogoro was once a suspect nearly killed by the Organization.

If the Boss was really Eri, she would never allow something like that to happen.

She doesn't hate him enough to kill him.

That is true.

And also the fact that Mouri Kogoro was once a suspect nearly killed by the Organization.

If the Boss was really Eri, she would never allow something like that to happen.

She doesn't hate him enough to kill him.

It is possible that Eri Kisaki is the Boss

She will allow Mouri Kogoro to be assassinated because she know that someone will save him

and thats Conan who will save him

It is possible that Eri Kisaki is the Boss

She will allow Mouri Kogoro to be assassinated because she know that someone will save him

and thats Conan who will save him

That's a dicey idea. Conan almost didn't make it. Akai was the one who bailed Conan and Kogoro out. Why couldn't the boss just not give assassination approval and ask for spies to verify Kogoro's involvement instead? Also what if Ran was home at the time? Gin would have ordered her killed as well. Eri didn't know where Ran was and Eri doesn't seem anywhere close to the type to order Kogoro and Ran killed anyway.

I wonder if I should go through every person in the series commonly claimed to be the boss and give reasons why that person couldn't be the boss. It would give me something new to do as I have already beat the Akai/Bourbon/Subaru/Scar Akai issue to death.

• Upvote 1