Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

For some reason I dont have the feeling that it's a character that has been on the Show yet.

I mean sure Gosho said so. (Source?) But Introduced could also mean that he was only mentoined, in this case.

I highly doubt that it would be Yoko and I also doubt that it's any kind of police officer.

The theory that Agasa is the boss is just mad weird, I mean he would have had plenty chances to kill Sherry, I mean she betrayed the BO, unless she would be somehow useful for him in the future. But still, Agasa as boss? Hell nah.

Maybe it's someone from the "Company"?

I've never thought about that untill now but it could be possible.

But still, can't wait to find out more about the BO :x

They should hurry and give us infos :o

i still think it's yamamura's granny... i don't know, it's just one of those random things no one would suspect yet could easily be true :)

Still better than Yoko theory :rolleyes:

Well, the Yoko theory is something that at least won't mess up the entire story plot!

The Megure theory will be too big of a change with his background (him meeting his wife, etc.).

Also, all the intros and movies and fan art in the past that showed him as a friendly guy will be void.

Yoko never appeared in an intro or movie, and she is almost never portrayed in fan art.

My theory is:

Vermouth is her favorite as a "best friend" of some sort. I don't think the Boss and Vermouth's relationship is anything more than that. As for her being friends with Hidemi, I think this is because she starts getting suspicious that Conan might be Shinichi and that Gin failed in his attempt to silence the pesky detective. Ever since the first real episode (the one where Yoko is first introduced with the suicide) Yoko might have been suspicious that Kogoro is not the man he really seems to be. As the story plot advances, she gets so suspicious that Yoko finally tells Kir to investigate. Kir is having minor problems with the doorbell ringer, but it's good enough to ask Kogoro help for. So Yoko and Kir make an excuse and ask Kogoro to solve the simple case, when their main goal is to see whether or not Conan is behind it all. Eventually, the case is solved and Kir phones Gin and tells him she had a small problem and nothing is the matter any more. She was probably told by Yoko to investigate but not tell Gin anything about it. Whether or not Yoko is certain Conan is really Shinichi, I don't think she'd want to kill or get rid of Gin possibly because she doesn't want to lose such an important member.

That's just my theory, and it's not much, but it's something.

Well, the Yoko theory is something that at least won't mess up the entire story plot!

The Megure theory will be too big of a change with his background (him meeting his wife, etc.).

Also, all the intros and movies and fan art in the past that showed him as a friendly guy will be void.

Yoko never appeared in an intro or movie, and she is almost never portrayed in fan art.

My theory is:

Vermouth is her favorite as a "best friend" of some sort. I don't think the Boss and Vermouth's relationship is anything more than that. As for her being friends with Hidemi, I think this is because she starts getting suspicious that Conan might be Shinichi and that Gin failed in his attempt to silence the pesky detective. Ever since the first real episode (the one where Yoko is first introduced with the suicide) Yoko might have been suspicious that Kogoro is not the man he really seems to be. As the story plot advances, she gets so suspicious that Yoko finally tells Kir to investigate. Kir is having minor problems with the doorbell ringer, but it's good enough to ask Kogoro help for. So Yoko and Kir make an excuse and ask Kogoro to solve the simple case, when their main goal is to see whether or not Conan is behind it all. Eventually, the case is solved and Kir phones Gin and tells him she had a small problem and nothing is the matter any more. She was probably told by Yoko to investigate but not tell Gin anything about it. Whether or not Yoko is certain Conan is really Shinichi, I don't think she'd want to kill or get rid of Gin possibly because she doesn't want to lose such an important member.

wow, that's actually quite... plausible...

i actually am starting to think yoko would be the syndicate's boss just cause of your explanation O.O i mean, yours is so clean cut and.... well... possible

It could be Subaru Okiya but I think him more as Bourbon than the boss..

Hahahahahaha Aoyama introducing himself into the series- that would be so epic x'D

LOL I cannot imagine Yamamura as the boss.. But maybe.

That would be so random and weird though O_O;

Yamamura the idiot. He couldn't even stand dead bodies! How the hell is he the boss?

Yamamura the idiot. He couldn't even stand dead bodies! How the hell is he the boss?

ermm... good actor?

naaah, jk, i'm really starting to believe it might be yoko

ermm... good actor?

naaah, jk, i'm really starting to believe it might be yoko

Well I'm flattered.

I never actually thought my reasoning was all that solid.

I guess because I didn't have much to work off of, but...

Well I'm flattered.

I never actually thought my reasoning was all that solid.

I guess because I didn't have much to work off of, but...

well, its better than most theories i've read and heard... my theory wasn't really a theory... i just thought itd be hilarious if it was yamamuras granny so i said it :) the only reason why the name wasn't told, was because it's actually called the <3 PINK FLUFFY BUNNIES <3

I don't have any theory, everyone is suspicious

I agree. I have no clue and whenever I think about somebody, I deem them suspicious. I have no idea.

However, some of my prime suspects are Agasa, one of the DB, Ai's mother, Okino Yoko and Suzuki Jirokichi.

@Senpai If the "Company" that you're referring to is the CIA, I think it's a bit farfetched.

Because, to make the long post short, Rena's father's plan could have been possibly discovered by the BO through anokata's involvement with the "Company". And Rena won't be part of the BO right now, or even alive.

And what if the boss of the organization is in fact Sir Arthur Conan Doyle himself ? The organization seems to control eternal youth (as seen with Vermouth) and, if the organization's objective is to raise the deads from the grave, Conan Doyle could fit that description (he searched proof of existence beyond death after the loss of his wife).

My theory is:

Now I think it's Yoko!! :D

Yea theres so many possiblities. I agree Agasa is not likely considering the fact he hangs around with little kids all the time, hes brought Conan and Ai to some places in the middle of nowhere basically, just saying hes had tons of chances. Yoko is meh, dont really know enough about her but her being so young is a real disadvantage to that theory.

Yea theres so many possiblities. I agree Agasa is not likely considering the fact he hangs around with little kids all the time, hes brought Conan and Ai to some places in the middle of nowhere basically, just saying hes had tons of chances. Yoko is meh, dont really know enough about her but her being so young is a real disadvantage to that theory.

Unless, of course, the BO's main goal is really immortality. Then Yoko being young wouldn't be so much of a surprise.

I agree. I have no clue and whenever I think about somebody, I deem them suspicious. I have no idea.

However, some of my prime suspects are Agasa, one of the DB, Ai's mother, Okino Yoko and Suzuki Jirokichi.

Um, isn't Ai's mother dead?

I don't have an solid suspicions/theories but...oh great, if I tell you this I'm gonna spoil the next chapter for my fic. Forget I said anything.

Yea I keep thinking one of Ai's parents...

When it comes to Ai's parents, they are on the bottom of the list in my opinion.

I just don't see the facts and the Boss thing tying in well.

They're just there to push aside the question, "Who are Ai's parents?"

I don't think Gosho really meant for them to ever be mentioned outside of a few flashbacks.