Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

That's an interesting theory. Yes, why did Yoko ask Kogoro to do such a simple case? Geez, I wonder...! Hm... This is kinda random, but in the Clash of the Red and Black Arc, when the fire broke out in the cinema, they were watching a Yoko movie. I believe... Yeah, now I wonder about Yoko...

And no, I doubt Sera is the Boss. And Akai? I don't think so either... The Boss believes Akai to be the Silver Bullet, so... But who knows? I don't.

Has anybody thought that the "seven children" in the song are:

Shinichi/Conan, Ran, Sonoko, Sherry/Haibara, Mitsuhiko, Genta and Ayumi?

If so then maybe the boss is Agasa? Just wondering ==

That's an interesting theory. Yes, why did Yoko ask Kogoro to do such a simple case? Geez, I wonder...! Hm... This is kinda random, but in the Clash of the Red and Black Arc, when the fire broke out in the cinema, they were watching a Yoko movie. I believe... Yeah, now I wonder about Yoko...

And no, I doubt Sera is the Boss. And Akai? I don't think so either... The Boss believes Akai to be the Silver Bullet, so... But who knows? I don't.

well I know that all these theories all seem quite right and throwing another in doesn't help much, but sometimes I feel that some things are not quite right and the author is really pulling the strings

maybe he wanted to trick people into believing they are good a double or triple agent isn't that far off is it?

I understand the possiblility of the original kaito kido being the boss of BO, but what would be his point

I like the idea of a completely different character that hasn't been talked about before

Now that I think about it I also think it is most unlikely, but I want to throw it into your mind that this is not the most unlikely to happen, it might happen, it is just not the most possible and is one of the least likely to happen

I don't agree with the idea of Agasa being the boss of BO because he helps Shinchi so much, he also was like a father to Shinichi because when his father didn't take him places, Agasa did, why would Agasa want to hurt Shinchi, you could say Agasa could be acting dumb and friendly, but I think that the author wants him to be plain and simple so that the reader doesn't suspect what is coming, overall I do like Agasa how he creates those gadgets and helps Shinchi solve his crimes with information he feeds him via telephone or ear

The best idea is definitly the idea of some never before seen character being the boss of BO

OBJECTION!

As Gosho has stated before, the BO boss has already been introduced into the series.

I agree. It's going to be very unexpected... I WANNA KNOW!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

speaking of objection , their was lots of theories that Eri might be anokata (I doubt it)

Yeah... I heard about that too! I wonder...

Another possibility which would be a great shock for the characters and the readers: Takagi.

It's one of the most popular cops amoung the readers, a lot of stories involve him as Conan's most trusted ally within the police (to the point he wanted to ask him to search about Seven Children), and many of the main characters have a trust in him (especially the Detective Boys). He's also one of the most clever cops in Megure's unit, coming close to discover Conan's identity, and we still know very little about him.

Honestly, I would be disgusted if Takagi turns out being Conan's nemesis because I truly like that character, but sometimes I thought there is more to this character than the eye can met (even if I didn't necessarily mean it as Takagi being a villain). He could be playing the shy and clumsy cop like Shinichi is playing the little boy.

I personally doubt the Takagi theory, but I'm sticking with the theories that the BO Boss is either:

1. Yoko

2. James Black

3. Agasa

I probably won't change my mind on these guys (and gal).

OBJECTION!

As Gosho has stated before, the BO boss has already been introduced into the series.

Holdit.gif

Introduced in the series doesn't mean the boss has actually appeared in person. It could be a name, or even a vague reference to someone's sibling. Also I would like to see the source for this anyway. People say, "Gosho said it in an interview", but where is the interview? Court Record plz?

That's exactly what I was thinking, Chekhov.

Maybe it was some discrete thing on Japanese television that wasn't recorded by anyone who felt like putting it up on YouTube or something, so all records of it were lost...

I'm suspecting Sonoko's uncle, he's rich enough to recruit his own gang. It's likely he use threat on Megure to remove evidence of Black Organization involvement. There's a case happen on ship, with Heiji and Kogoro's ex-colleague present to solve murder case. Gosho re-introduce the past of Black Organization, I believe the case is connected to the black organization boss, as the case turn cold until the person they look for show up in the ship. Boss spotting on that case is really hard, but I do have a hunch the boss is in the ship as well with different alias. That's my deduction and guess work.

Anokata will be Matsumoto or Megure! :D

Why do you suspect Matsumoto? The producers of the Raven Chaser already had him replaced with Irish, if he had been Anokata, it would've been easier to use him directly. They would've contacted Aoyama-sensei beforehand to make sure it didn't contradict his plot.

Just saying.

Why do you suspect Matsumoto? The producers of the Raven Chaser already had him replaced with Irish, if he had been Anokata, it would've been easier to use him directly. They would've contacted Aoyama-sensei beforehand to make sure it didn't contradict his plot.

Just saying.

Ooh. Good point there.

I never really ever suspected Matsumoto from the start.

With his daughter being involved in a near murder early on in the series, I doubt he would be the Boss. I don't know why. Even Agasa seems a bit more suspicious, though I won't bet money on it.

My main suspects are still James Black and Yoko.

Ooh. Good point there.

I never really ever suspected Matsumoto from the start.

With his daughter being involved in a near murder early on in the series, I doubt he would be the Boss. I don't know why. Even Agasa seems a bit more suspicious, though I won't bet money on it.

My main suspects are still James Black and Yoko.

*try to imagine Yoko with evil face --> fail*

Yoko is too young to be the boss of such a powerful organization, i expect someone >50 years old

I think that it's not Matsumoto (in the file with his daughter's marriage it shows him in the pic of in 3 years time) and I can't come up with a reason why Agasa would keep Conan and Haibara alive if he was the boss (especially if you consider that he had plenty of chance to kill Haibara when she was first introduced before anyone found out about her). Also, Agasa claims he is 52 years old (Ep 129) and has Fusae seems to back it up. Yuusaku also seems pretty unlikely because:

1) I see him as a sorta self-insert of Aoyama, an 'author', knows what's going to happen before Conan/Shinichi and is also obsessed with American/British stuff and other parellels. Of course, if you think Aoyama=Anokata... ;)

2) Why is Haibara still alive if that's the case?

3) Yuusaku would be around his fourties, the age thing would be a big obstacle considering he wouldn't be able to wear make-up 'cause Yukiko would realise, being taught by Touichi an' all, unless she was in on it too which is unlikely. (On a side note it's quite weird how both of Touichi's students (Vermouth and Yukiko) don't look like they've aged much, shame Pandora isn't confirmed to be canon).

So, I'd say it's either someone who's had plenty of background references but has only been seen once or twice (for example: Yamamura's grandmother or that magician who I can't remember the name of...). The other option is someone like James Black (he'd have lots of connections, also I have to wonder how he so easily got a job in the FBI if he was originally from Britain. Wouldn't that count against him?) one of Kogoro's relatives (Chekhov mentioned that you don't see any of his personal history and the only reason why Aoyama would hold off so long on giving one of the most important characters a background story is if it's somehow significant to the wider plot and can only be revealed at a certain time) Youko (considering she was introduced very early on when Aoyama didn't think the series would last so long and she has lots of side mentions makes her an obvious candidate).

...there's probably more but I can't think of them at the moment. Eh, I'll just post them later...