Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

I don't think it was the clothing. If you noticed, Gin was still affected by the tranquilizer but he just didn't fall asleep instantaneously.

I know, but that can be explained if he received a smaller dose of tranquilizer, since the usual amount was lost when penetrating his trench coat. I also think that Gin really could resist against Conan's tranquilizer-dart, but the clothing thing should be right...?

I know, but that can be explained if he received a smaller dose of tranquilizer, since the usual amount was lost when penetrating his trench coat. I also think that Gin really could resist against Conan's tranquilizer-dart, but the clothing thing should be right...?

I've searched the wikipedia about tranquilizer guns and it says that darts are like syringes that injects sleeping agent on hit. The amount to be injected depends on the force of impact, of course.

I've searched the wikipedia about tranquilizer guns and it says that darts are like syringes that injects sleeping agent on hit. The amount to be injected depends on the force of impact, of course.

Double post :P

Anyway,

So the force of impact means how strongly it hits?

If that then I think the clothing does affect it...

to meitantei kiddo

vermouth is worried about conan and ran.

gin rank is high, i don't think he never meet anokata 

The Boss approved the killing of Kogoro right?

I feel like there is something in here. Kogoro (if he was Anokata) might be testing Conan, if he really was Shinichi or he might be luring the FBI out and see if Conan have already made allies with them.

I'm sure Anokata is a very intelligent person and can read people's next move. If he was Kogoro, he probably already knew that Conan would save him (with the soccer ball) so he proceeded with the plan.

But Gin insisted to still kill them both, that's probably why Vermouth tried to stop him. It's probably not part of the plan.

Also what got me is the answer of Vermouth when Gin asked Vermouth if she is somehow related to Kogoro when she tried to stop him. (Remember the pointing the gun scene)

And, we don't know if Gin or Vodka have already met the boss. He probably doesn't trust anyone even if they are high ranking but I believe Vermouth already did meet him.

If he was Kogoro, he probably already knew that Conan would save him (with the soccer ball) so he proceeded with the plan.

Wait a minute, how would a supposed boss-Kogoro even find out Conan was trying to interfere with the Organization's plan at that time? Conan didn't exactly let Kogoro know he was bugging Rena's house, and Kogoro wouldn't have known the tap got stuck on Rena's shoe because of sheer unluckiness. You can't predict what you don't know.

Wait a minute, how would a supposed boss-Kogoro even find out Conan was trying to interfere with the Organization's plan at that time? Conan didn't exactly let Kogoro know he was bugging Rena's house, and Kogoro wouldn't have known the tap got stuck on Rena's shoe because of sheer unluckiness. You can't predict what you don't know.

lol sorry ^__^; I still haven't watched that episode really. (Or maybe I just forgot. I was still kid at that time) I only saw the video where Gin was about to shoot Kogoro.

I think I should stop predicting things. I forgot some things really since I was still young at that time. (I'm rewatching the series right now)

Possible he a spy on Conan.But Anokata is smart.He's possible be appearing one detective conan episode???.

I have always had a feeling that Hattori Heiji is Anokata.. His skin color.. The way he spoke English.. The way he entered the series (searching for Kudo).. But then, I don't think its possible.. *sigh*

I have always had a feeling that Hattori Heiji is Anokata.. His skin color.. The way he spoke English.. The way he entered the series (searching for Kudo).. But then, I don't think its possible.. *sigh*

Heiji being Anokata would make Detective Conan end as the best bromance series ever xD

Too bad that's not happening...

why his skin color?  :huh:

heiji is too young to become anokata. 

not to mention he is really hot blooded and reckless.

i didn't see any trial for osaka couple, except they are way too slow...

Chekhov Mod Hijacking-comments-for-personal-reasons Note: Vermouth said the boss was cautious. Heiji is not.

• Upvote 1

So we all notice that Anokata's name (or maybe just the name of a member of BO) appeared in the mermaid case,
大黒連太郎 (Ōguro Rentarō), also known as Daikoku Rentaro

And these are the names of seven Gods of Luck in Japanese folklore:
http://www.kusuyama.jp/blog/shichi-fukujin-seven-gods-of-luck-and-good-fortune/

Daikokuten
Bishamonten
Benzaiten (the only godness of 7)
Fukurokuju
Hotei (he is fat)
Jurōjin

Ebisu

And about BO's members:

Daikoku Rentaro - Daikokuten
Pisco - Bishamonten
Berumotto (katakana of Vermouth) she is a female - Benzaiten 
Furuya Rei - Bourbon - Fukurokuju
Vodka is fat - Hotei
Jin (katakana of Gin) - Jurojin

so Ebisu might resemble Rum's name or aliases...?

and seven Gods of Luck, remind me of "Nanatsu no ko" (seven baby crows)

• Upvote 1

So we all notice that Anokata's name (or maybe just the name of a member of BO) appeared in the mermaid case,

大黒連太郎 (Ōguro Rentarō), also known as Daikoku Rentaro

And these are the names of seven Gods of Luck in Japanese folklore:

http://www.kusuyama.jp/blog/shichi-fukujin-seven-gods-of-luck-and-good-fortune/

Daikokuten

Bishamonten

Benzaiten (the only godness of 7)

Fukurokuju

Hotei (he is fat)

Jurōjin

Ebisu

And about BO's members:

Daikoku Rentaro - Daikokuten

Pisco - Bishamonten

Berumotto (katakana of Vermouth) she is a female - Benzaiten 

Furuya Rei - Bourbon - Fukurokuju

Vodka is fat - Hotei

Jin (katakana of Gin) - Jurojin

so Ebisu might resemble Rum's name or aliases...?

and seven Gods of Luck, remind me of "Nanatsu no ko" (seven baby crows)

If so, then the 7 children includes Anokata (Daikoku Rentaro) and they have a 'mother'. Unless DR is either the name of RUM or another person inside the BO...

But also, besides the names the gods do have things in common with the BO...What do you think??

Jurojin - is the God of Wisdom and is commonly presented as an old man wearing a hat with a long white beard holding a knobbled walking staff with a scroll tied to it. He is often confused with Fukurokuju, as both are presented in a very similar way, though in Jurōjin a black deer always accompanies him as a messenger and as symbol of longevity. The virtue he represents is Wisdom. This is Jin since we know that he is very smart and observant.

Benzaiten - The only female of the Shichi Fukujin is Benzaiten (a.k.a Benten) and is originally the Hindu goddess of water. In its japanese representation, she is the Goddess of Arts and Knowledge. Her common form is a beautiful woman dressed in a flowing Chinese-style dress and playing the biwa, sometimes the flute. The virtue she represents is Joy. Vermouth is an expert in the arts of disguise and is a very knowledgeable person, and she almost always seems happy..

Bishamonten - Also originally from Indian Buddhism, Bishamonten is the God of Warriors (not war) He is also a God of Defense Against Evil. Almost always dressed in armor with a fierce look and standing over one or two demons symbolizing the defeat of evil. In one hand he has a weapon to fight against evil influences and suppress the enemies. On the other hand he holds a treasure pagoda or stupa, which is his main identifying attribute. The virtue he represents is Dignity. Pisco is the one who went on to get rid of a BO threatening character..

Fukurokuju - Brought from China’s Taoist-Buddhist traditions, Fukurokuju is the God of Wealth, Happiness, and Longevity. Represented with an elongated forehead and long moustache, he is usually represented with customary clothes of a chinese scholar, holding a walking stick with a scroll tied to it. He is the only one from the seven that has the ability to revive the dead. The virtue he represents is Longevity. Obviously Anokata, Reviving the dead, wants wealth and god of longevity. Gosho did say BO's goal might be achieving money, and we do know the BO is over half a century old so the leader is very old (Longevity). And finally Vermouth said to the professor: We can be both of God and the devil trying to raise the dead against the stream of time.

Daikukoten - Originally, he was a Hindu warrior deity named Mahākāla and once introduced in Japan he became the God of Wealth and Prosperity. He is well known for his happy-looking smile and is often presented with a bag on this shoulder filled with money and a magic mallet standing on two bales of rice. The virtue he represents is Fortune. Again might be Anokata or representing another character, Rum maybe..

Ebisu - Also known as Yebisu, he is the God of Fishing, Shipping and Commerce and is the only one to have his origins in Japan. Ebisu is very popular among the people who works in the food industry (farmers and sailors) as is commonly presented wearing formal court clothes or hunting robes. He is often presented with a fishing rod in his right hand and a large red sea bream under his left arm. The virtue he represents is Honesty. If we do take a look on the BO members, they seem foreign. Gin have a long silver/blonde hair, Vermouth is American. Although Vodka Pisco and Tequila does seem Japanese, maybe the aspect is attributed to does ranked higher in the BO disregarding the lower ranks..

P.S. Note that Ebisu sounds like the Japanese pronunciation of the name Erebus which is the Greek god of Darkness.. 

Hotei - From chinese beliefs, Hotei (a.k.a Budai) is the God of Happiness and Abundance. He is supposedly based on an actual person, a Chinese hermit Budaishi (d. 917) He is represented as a Buddhist monk with a smiling face and a prominent belly, holding a sack and a wooden staff, usually seated or sleeping in his bag. Outside Japan, he is known as “Laughing Buddha”. The virtue he represents is HappinessI don't know what to make of him, but don't forget that such aspects does resembles that of Prof. Agasa. Gosho disregarded Agasa as Anokata, but not as a member of BO...

• Upvote 1

I think now maybe the boss is Vermouth's Son (or father...).

Since she doesn't age It's only natural that maybe she's very much older and had a son now the boss.

Or maybe her very old and sick father that needs the original prupose of the drug to stay alive...

I think now maybe the boss is Vermouth's Son (or father...). Since she doesn't age It's only natural that maybe she's very much older and had a son now the boss. Or maybe her very old and sick father that needs the original prupose of the drug to stay alive...

I like your theory. It's always hinted that Vermomouth is the boss's favourite and it seems like they always want us to arrive to the conclusion that they have some kind romantic relationship. But I think it's a different type of relation; brother or father is a good possibility. I can really see that happening. I can even imagine the boss being actually female and not male, like it always seems like (as far as that doesn't contradict with facts we already know about the boss's gender :P)

what if anoka was sharon and now is chris but as chris is a id now  , and stopped aging she cannot show herself anymore and sharon took her place until she cure herself 

mysterious girl is anokata=chris vineyard also christ name is mentioned often in the past and AI might be shocked a bit 

christ is also sera mom and elena sister or sharon is elena older sister

christ is also sera mom and elena sister or sharon is elena older sister

Chris Vineyard? as in Vermouth, or..?  You mean Vermouth is and Sera and Akai Shuichi's mom?

Weird but interesting in that case.

Chris Vineyard? as in Vermouth, or..?  You mean Vermouth is and Sera and Akai Shuichi's mom?

Weird but interesting in that case.

vermouth is only sharon and use her youth miracle thingy she did to portrait as chris since since chris is now a kid (mystery girl) and this girl (chris not vermouth)is sera/akai mom

i also think rum is either christ husband (papakai or papasera) or vermouth 'death husband (chris father) keeping her parent as favorite and high ranked is plausible mostly the BO think vermouth is chris too

vermouth is only sharon and use her youth miracle thingy she did to portrait as chris since since chris is now a kid (mystery girl) and this girl (chris not vermouth)is sera/akai mom

i also think rum is either christ husband (papakai or papasera) or vermouth 'death husband (chris father) keeping her parent as favorite and high ranked is plausible mostly the BO think vermouth is chris too

I don't understand. So Sharon and Chris are separate people, and Sharon is Vermouth and Chris is the Mystery Girl, also the mother of the Sera/Akai family? And the part with Rum is confusing as well. If he's the boss, and he's related to Akai Shuuichi as well as someone affected to the apotoxin, wouldn't he know a big chunk of the plot?

for sharon and chris you got it and for rum it might be papakai aka chris husband or whoever was sharon husband that not really died and lied about him but i don't have much theories about rum just maybe thinking chris as anokata would keep her parent or hudband close and good ranked

chris is both the girl and boss 

as for akai i think if my theory was real chris new he was infiltrating the bo and made the old man trick to unveil and force him to quit for is sake (as far as a remember gin wanted him dead and not recall anything else and anyone else outside bourbon wwanting his death)

gosho said anokata apeared somehow already and christ name is mentioned early and often 

ai will be shocked (if true since this come from a book) well she'll be for sure

this will give a use to masumi/kid and co in the serie (personally the middle bro thing isn't interresting enough nor usefull)