Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

I'm going to go on a DC marathon and write down every character's name plus description at some point and figure out who the boss is. How does that sound?

It'll be tough. There are a lot of characters. But if you want you can give it a go.

It'll be tough. There are a lot of characters. But if you want you can give it a go.

I have 742 chapters of DC on my iTouch. I have a notes app. I can handle it. (maybe...) :P

I'm going to go on a DC marathon and write down every character's name plus description at some point and figure out who the boss is. How does that sound?

The wiki has a lot of the character names and I suggest you use it as a reference. I have a partial list for the first 100 or so chapters that ignores case culprits. I doubt it would be helpful, but if you want it... I am afraid that I don't think your venture will successful in telling you who the boss is.

Haha I actually did dig around the chapters looking for the boss name as well. I didn't have much luck ^^;

What you said about Kogoro is interesting. I actually suspected Eri's father, since he appeared in a frame ^^. I hope not, that would be quite bad for Ran and would read like bad fanfiction ; ). But then I don't believe the boss showed up before either. Unless Gosho mean the boss is "night baron". Unknown until the author tells you

Haha I actually did dig around the chapters looking for the boss name as well. I didn't have much luck ^^;

What you said about Kogoro is interesting. I actually suspected Eri's father, since he appeared in a frame ^^. I hope not, that would be quite bad for Ran and would read like bad fanfiction ; ). But then I don't believe the boss showed up before either. Unless Gosho mean the boss is "night baron". Unknown until the author tells you

Eri's father he appeared in a picture frame was that in a movie or....?

I was trying to recall....?

Wait... Eri's father? When did he appear? Hm... And it would be interesting if the Boss is related to Mouri... That would be a twist. Let's see... I had an idea, but I forgot!! D:

Eri's father he appeared in a picture frame was that in a movie or....?

I was trying to recall....?

Wait... Eri's father? When did he appear? Hm... And it would be interesting if the Boss is related to Mouri... That would be a twist. Let's see... I had an idea, but I forgot!! D:

The filming at the snowy villa case. Kogoro talked about how one of the suspects was glaring at him and it reminded him of asking for Eri's father to support him marrying Eri.

The wiki has a lot of the character names and I suggest you use it as a reference. I have a partial list for the first 100 or so chapters that ignores case culprits. I doubt it would be helpful, but if you want it... I am afraid that I don't think your venture will successful in telling you who the boss is.

It might. Unfortunately, my time is limited so I only have like, 5, 10 minutes a day. Expect the list sometime in summer... But currently, the most suspicious on my list is Agasa... I've hardly gotten through the first volume... (I've been listing suspicious aspects of each person. Remember Asou the butler? Him too... And Akiko...)

How about Kobayashi-sensei? Or Shiratori? Or Okiya?

And I don't get it why you think Agasa is suspicious.

Oh, wow. I never even realized that. Maybe Mouri has a relative that's the Boss? Like, a long lost relative that's a character that already appeared before and neither of them know about their connection. But then again, that's a stretch, so...

And a twist.

Mouri has dealed with BO related cases. If he were his cousin, he might've been stopped by him. Further more, from all the other people's angle of view, he seems Τ☺ be a genius. Why don't the BO have him as an insider?

The filming at the snowy villa case. Kogoro talked about how one of the suspects was glaring at him and it reminded him of asking for Eri's father to support him marrying Eri.

Thanks, i could not recall that information.

In episodes 406-408 some magician dude was said to have disappeared 10 years ago. It's him. Hands down.

Who was the magician dude again? It wasn't Toichi, was it?

And a twist.

Mouri has dealed with BO related cases. If he were his cousin, he might've been stopped by him. Further more, from all the other people's angle of view, he seems Τ☺ be a genius. Why don't the BO have him as an insider?

Well even if the BO wanted Kogoro to help them, they would send someone to scope him out beforehand and see if he was corruptible. Kogoro strikes me as having basic integrity, so I doubt the BO would want much to do with him, even if Kogoro was related to the boss.

Who was the magician dude again? It wasn't Toichi, was it?

Masakagi was the name. He disappeared 10 years ago. The BO was around before then so why disappear then? He also left his wife behind.

Masakagi was the name. He disappeared 10 years ago. The BO around before then so why disappear then? He also left his wife behind.

I see.... So, do you think he's suspicious? Was his 'fate' ever specified?

This is a random, idea, but what if Yoko turned out to be the Boss? I mean, she hasn't appeared much, but she's appeared enough to be somewhat important. I doubt this theory is correct, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

This is a random, idea, but what if Yoko turned out to be the Boss?

Statement already has been stated before. I'd only say Kogoro would be heartbroken if he knew Yoko was the Boss of a Mafia-like organization.

• Upvote 1

The only part about the Yoko theory I have yet to back up is when Yoko and Hidemi appeared to be friends, and how Yoko would suggest Hidemi to go to Kogoro to solve such a simple case. Maybe it was a trick to see if Kogoro really is the great detective he appears to be, because maybe Anokata suspects Shinichi isn't dead? I don't know. That's the only part in the theory that doesn't have much backed up behind it.

what if the new character sera was the boss of BO since there was some discussion if I remember that was concerning Shuichi Akai being the boss of BO

also in wiki they were talking about how Sera could be the younger sister of Shuichi Akai

Just wondering