Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

i think it's Dr. Agasa

But I think it was stated that he was just shown randomly during the first volumes /seasons .... could it really be him?

I really don't like the idea though.... that would be kinda cruel...

But I think it was stated that he was just shown randomly during the first volumes /seasons .... could it really be him?

I really don't like the idea though.... that would be kinda cruel...

I bet that he has changed his mind multiple times ever since then :mellow:

ok what we know about him/her

the name at least been introduced

AI will be shocked to know who is the boss

if we get to know the BO's name we'll know for sure the boss ID

who can fit in these

hum.... supposedly he was shown in the first or second season.... well... that doesn't exactly narrow it down...

I remember Ai was stunned when the prefecture Tottori was mentioned... and Gosho Aoyama is also from Tottori... the dress code of the BO should resemble that of a crow and the word Tottori has the Kanji of "bird" in it --> é³¥

could these all be a coincidence?

hum.... supposedly he was shown in the first or second season....

Sorry, this is a rumor, and I really want to squelch it because it keeps coming back up. The only known info about the appearance of the boss that has been confirmed by translation is that Gosho included his name somewhere in the manga, but that doesn't mean the boss has appeared in person yet.

My thoughts are that Anokata is Yoko Okino! Well, it's wierd, but she is a recurring character. Chekhov mentioned earlier that she had three cigarettes and a statue of liberty lighter in her apartment although she was never shown smoking and that Gosho might have had a change of mind of putting her as Vermouth and created Chris/Sharon Vineyard. But, why can't she be Anokata? Just curious.... probably, he has still kept her so that at the right time, he can reveal her as Anokata.

I came up with this idea as I am utterly clueless otherwise.........

My thoughts are that Anokata is Yoko Okino! Well, it's wierd, but she is a recurring character. Chekhov mentioned earlier that she had three cigarettes and a statue of liberty lighter in her apartment although she was never shown smoking and that Gosho might have had a change of mind of putting her as Vermouth and created Chris/Sharon Vineyard. But, why can't she be Anokata? Just curious.... probably, he has still kept her so that at the right time, he can reveal her as Anokata.

To be honest, I too think it's her but that is second on my list. My first is James Black. :mellow: I don't know why but it just seem that he is the one to me.

Sorry, this is a rumor, and I really want to squelch it because it keeps coming back up. The only known info about the appearance of the boss that has been confirmed by translation is that Gosho included his name somewhere in the manga, but that doesn't mean the boss has appeared in person yet.

I read he had made an incognito appearance.... I read it here ---> http://detektivconan-wiki.com/wiki/Anokata#Verschiedenes

it refers to the japanese wikipedia as the source but unfortunately I don't understand any japanese....

I read he had made an incognito appearance.... I read it here ---> http://detektivconan-wiki.com/wiki/Anokata#Verschiedenes

it refers to the japanese wikipedia as the source but unfortunately I don't understand any japanese....

I took a look, and while I do see a reference to the name has appeared interview and that it is unknown if the boss has appeared, I don't see anything about the boss actually appearing in the citation notes of the paragraph about anokata. I don't speak Japanese either though.

I think whatever the German wiki was referring to was changed or removed at some point.

I took a look, and while I do see a reference to the name has appeared interview and that it is unknown if the boss has appeared, I don't see anything about the boss actually appearing in the citation notes of the paragraph about anokata. I don't speak Japanese either though.

I think whatever the German wiki was referring to was changed or removed at some point.

I think it was that his name was mentioned, not that the boss was actually seen. I could be mistaken though.

A question Has anyone seen Conan/ shinichi's Grand parents one of them may be that anokata ,since I have noticed haibara saying many times that shinichi was very important or very involved part from the start.

A question Has anyone seen Conan/ shinichi's Grand parents one of them may be that anokata ,since I have noticed haibara saying many times that shinichi was very important or very involved part from the start.

I haven't ever seen them, nor do I think Shinichi or anybody else even mentions them. I don't think they're important, though.

I haven't ever seen them, nor do I think Shinichi or anybody else even mentions them. I don't think they're important, though.

well you got a point i'll research them a bit. till i get something useful.

I don't think Shinichi or anyone else has ever mentioned about his grandparents. Anokata is someone who's name has been mentioned if not appeared in person. So, it's highly unlikely that one of them is Anokata

I love lighters and I've never smoked in my life. There is no correlation.

I love lighters and I've never smoked in my life. There is no correlation.

To be fair here, I think lighter ownership and smoking are correlated, but not required as you demonstrate. That said, I don't think Yoko is the boss.

Copypasta

Okino Yoko is unlikely to be the boss because she has not made any effort to avoid Kogoro who is thought to be a renowned detective. Yoko also introduced Mizunashi Rena to Mouri Kogoro in order to have Mizunashi's stalker problem solved. Even of the boss was sure of his/her own ability to fool others, the boss would want to avoid interactions between Black Organization operatives and renowned detectives if possible should the detective notice something amiss.

If Yoko was the boss, she should be smart, yet she failed to identify who was stalking and harassing her (that's what she originally went to Kogoro's office for) and deal with them. If she had taken appropriate measures she could have avoided bringing police and a detective to her home.

After thinking all of this over, I came up with a theory...

So, Gosho has hinted that Anokata has appeared in the early volumes, right? (Remember, the series was probably going to be around 8-10 volumes originally) and I think that there's another reason other than to have background info on the suspects in the regular cases.

What I'm saying is, that the suspects from the past cases- not the ones who turned out to be the culprit- are still suspects. For one thing. Anokata.

After thinking all of this over, I came up with a theory...

So, Gosho has hinted that Anokata has appeared in the early volumes, right? (Remember, the series was probably going to be around 8-10 volumes originally) and I think that there's another reason other than to have background info on the suspects in the regular cases.

What I'm saying is, that the suspects from the past cases- not the ones who turned out to be the culprit- are still suspects. For one thing. Anokata.

You know, I considered that. It seems unlikely, but if in DC, a suspect from a previous case reappears in a BO episode, perhaps we got something...

You know, I considered that. It seems unlikely, but if in DC, a suspect from a previous case reappears in a BO episode, perhaps we got something...

but that would be way too obvious....

I think he must have had some significant role, at least to some extent (being a suspect or something) so after so many years people would remember. If it was only a name dropped randomly it wouldn't be of great importance would it? because no one would ever associate him with some random name mentioned a gazillion years ago!

THIS IS A RUMOR! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

No, Gosho hasn't said anything about the boss appearing in early volumes. Only the boss's name appearing somewhere has been confirmed.(1)(2)(3)

We keep a list of characters and names only that reoccur in the wiki. It's pretty good, but unfortunately there isn't any good matches.

THIS IS A RUMOR! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

No, Gosho hasn't said anything about the boss appearing in early volumes. Only the boss's name appearing somewhere has been confirmed.(1)(2)(3)

We keep a list of characters and names only that reoccur in the wiki. It's pretty good, but unfortunately there isn't any good matches.

Oh... okay...

Well, then, let's all research through all the volumes to see who was mentioned in passing! (This is a joke. Sort of. Don't do this. But if you do, I'll love ya forever.)

Ah, man. What if it's Shiho's dad? O.o