Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

I don't think the boss has ever made his appearance yet. Well, I would like to see how he looks like... ^_^

And I wonder how his personality is~ He kinda reminds me of Kira. And Vermouth kinda reminds me of Misa Amane, L as Shinichi, Wataru as Agasa, etc.

I don't think the boss has ever made his appearance yet. Well, I would like to see how he looks like... ^_^

And I wonder how his personality is~ He kinda reminds me of Kira. And Vermouth kinda reminds me of Misa Amane, L as Shinichi, Wataru as Agasa, etc.

I'm pretty sure the Boss has appeared. In an interview, he said the Boss had already appeared in the series at one point.

I'm pretty sure the Boss has appeared. In an interview, he said the Boss had already appeared in the series at one point.

Well, Gosho did say that but... I can't imagine the boss being one of the main characters ali_009.gif.

My money is on the Superintendent. Power over the police department, perfect spot for the Boss.

Yeah, that's possible... Then that means that during the 13th movie, they kidnapped their Boss and pretended. Or something like that... Maybe Heiji's father? He's a superintendent too.

Not Heiji's dad! That would be terrible! XD

It would! DX Once I read a FanFic and Heiji's dad was the Boss. It was really good. Heiji confronted his dad, and said if you're really the Boss, kill me or something like that... It was a great read! I don't remember what it was called though...

It would! DX Once I read a FanFic and Heiji's dad was the Boss. It was really good. Heiji confronted his dad, and said if you're really the Boss, kill me or something like that... It was a great read! I don't remember what it was called though...

Now I really want to read it! Thanks for making me desperate! *mer* I can totally imagine Heiji saying that though *dreamy face*... I should probably get back to writing chapter 44 now, shouldn't I? *sigh* It gets continuously harder to concentrate...

It is said that the real name of Black organization reveals the identity of boss and Ai Hibara will be the one to be most shocked from his identity... and of coarse the fact that the 'seven children' song is used as the number to dial... soo.. umm...

the suspicion can go on... :roll: :huh: :?:

the boss is... umm... :?: :huh: :huh: :?:

to be continued........

(after the identity of boss is revealed by Mr. Aoyama) B)

Did Gosho Aoyama seriously say the boss has already been revealed at one point or another in the series? Now that's a shocker... I asked my lil' bro who he thinks the boss is, and do you know what he said? "Conan is the boss!" And then I smacked him on the head for being an idiot. Let's see; has anyone else noticed that when Ai was listening to those cassettes left by her mother that it was left unfinished at 'Now that you're old enough, I should tell you. My real identity is-'. That's where my strange, unexplainable theory of Vermouth being's Ai's mom came in. Urgh... Or do you think Ai's mom is the boss? also, the metaphor Ai used when describing the boss's number 'Pandora's box that should never be opened'. Does it have anything to do with Pandora? ... This topic is making my head spin!

Did Gosho Aoyama seriously say the boss has already been revealed at one point or another in the series? Now that's a shocker... I asked my lil' bro who he thinks the boss is, and do you know what he said? "Conan is the boss!" And then I smacked him on the head for being an idiot. Let's see; has anyone else noticed that when Ai was listening to those cassettes left by her mother that it was left unfinished at 'Now that you're old enough, I should tell you. My real identity is-'. That's where my strange, unexplainable theory of Vermouth being's Ai's mom came in. Urgh... Or do you think Ai's mom is the boss? also, the metaphor Ai used when describing the boss's number 'Pandora's box that should never be opened'. Does it have anything to do with Pandora? ... This topic is making my head spin!

Y'know, I looked, but I couldn't find that part. Where is it? Vermouth, her mom? O.o I think it's more likely that her Mom is the Boss. But who knows? We don't. Aoyama-sama does. DX Yeah, I have a gigantic headache!

I just noticed something strange. I don't think it's really a clue, it's more likely a coincidence, but there is one character who has the initials J.M. (from James Moriarty) in his name: Juzo Megure. But it's because the character he is inspired of is called Joseph Maigret.

I thought maybe there could be some kind of clue like that because the initials of Shinichi Kudo are the first and the last letters of the name SherlocK, but there are no other character from the main cast with these initials.

I just noticed something strange. I don't think it's really a clue, it's more likely a coincidence, but there is one character who has the initials J.M. (from James Moriarty) in his name: Juzo Megure. But it's because the character he is inspired of is called Joseph Maigret.

I thought maybe there could be some kind of clue like that because the initials of Shinichi Kudo are the first and the last letters of the name SherlocK, but there are no other character from the main cast with these initials.

Whoa! I never thought of it that way! That's interesting! You might be onto something! :D None of the other characters have anything to do with it? What about John Watson or something?

Shinichi Kudo, The Boss. I hope not. unsure.gif

My little brother believe the boss is Conan. (whether jokingly or not I do not know.) I smacked him on the head.

That's more plausible.

More plausible than Shinichi that's for sure. Wouldn't it be such a twist for Conan to be a clone to ruin Shinichi's reputation and the real Shinichi is locked up somewhere in a dungeon or dead? That would be so weird. O.O

That's not what I meant. I said that, if the name Shinichi Kudo is a reference to Sherlock, the name of the boss could be a reference to Holmes' nemesis James Moriarty.

But so far, the only character I think of which has the initial JM is Megure. But I sincerely doubt this character could be the boss of the organization. Otherwise Conan would have been targetted from the moment he talked about the black organization in front of him (in the lady in black case), and he would have probably recognized Haibara as a young Miyano.

More plausible than Shinichi that's for sure. Wouldn't it be such a twist for Conan to be a clone to ruin Shinichi's reputation and the real Shinichi is locked up somewhere in a dungeon or dead? That would be so weird. O.O

WHOA! That would be creepy! O.o But it wouldn't explain how he turned into Shinichi, so probably not true.

That's not what I meant. I said that, if the name Shinichi Kudo is a reference to Sherlock, the name of the boss could be a reference to Holmes' nemesis James Moriarty.

But so far, the only character I think of which has the initial JM is Megure. But I sincerely doubt this character could be the boss of the organization. Otherwise Conan would have been targetted from the moment he talked about the black organization in front of him (in the lady in black case), and he would have probably recognized Haibara as a young Miyano.

Well, Ai is supposed to be surprised about who the Boss is... And the Boss could be hiding it for some reason...

Edited by Chekhov for double posting. Do not double post, please edit prior comments instead

WHOA! That would be creepy! O.o But it wouldn't explain how he turned into Shinichi, so probably not true.

Well, Ai is supposed to be surprised about who the Boss is... And the Boss could be hiding it for some reason...

Edited by Chekhov for double posting. Do not double post, please edit prior comments instead

Maybe the boss was another Shinichi look-alike... XD

I was just thinking... Since Aoyama-sama said the name of the Organization is tied with the Boss, it probably has to with how you write the Boss's name in kanji, hiragana or katakana. Just thinking. And most of the cases have had to do with Japanese ways to solve it, so why would this be different?

Did you know 'Black' is the same character in Kaito's last name? Like, his last name is literally 'Black Feather' or something like that, so, maybe Kuroba? Just based on your inference that it has to do with the name of the Black Organization.