Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

that make sense my city is smaller and that kind of guy won't pass unseen its why i said that for a hiden organisation they hould stay more in discretion

thanks for explaining but vodka look morelike that bodyguard by his shape hahaha and glasses

You are wrong in that no one has ever talked about the specifics of how Elena and Atsushi died; no one has mentioned anything about their bodies. Their mode of death hasn't been described either other than it was "an accident" when Haibara was young. Pretty much everything we know about them canon wise has been put in the wiki. It isn't much.

Can you give me the link to that page? But, it could be possible that one of them is alive......

did karasuma have any children? the man was like 80 years old...could be a child of his. or someone already occouring.

i mean Gohso-sensei already said that the boss has appeared as himself before....but then again. TROLL-sensei has a habit of baiting everyone and just letting them down.

Chek, can you mail me? i need help with some technical issues. especially figuring out a microphone

I saw the blogger who post that,which do her post on our forum...

Oh,Great that's why she became,a member here who connect her account..

but then,I'm happy that she answered me this day forward...

I'm won't be so sure about them dying. Yes, most likely Elena is dead, but if I'm correct, then Haibara had once mentioned that they never found Atsushi's body. If I'm wrong, then please tell me coz I'm not so sure.

yeah I dont know about the truth of the fact of their dying. and my deduction was just based on what Haibara told about their parent dying,

and if Atsushi wasn't die, there's a possibility he was a leader of BO as he was a mad Profesor and his age was enough old to be a respected Leader of Organization that has existed more than 20 years. Cos like Gin and other member was very respect with the leader I think the leader was more old and have more evil charisma than other.

but if it's true why he order them to kill Akemi his own daughter?....

and what is his relation with vermouth,as the leader so care with vermouth?...

yeah I dont know about the truth of the fact of their dying. and my deduction was just based on what Haibara told about their parent dying,

and if Atsushi wasn't die, there's a possibility he was a leader of BO as he was a mad Profesor and his age was enough old to be a respected Leader of Organization that has existed more than 20 years. Cos like Gin and other member was very respect with the leader I think the leader was more old and have more evil charisma than other.

but if it's true why he order them to kill Akemi his own daughter?....

and what is his relation with vermouth,as the leader so care with vermouth?...

I am guessing that Elena is died and Atsushi isn't. I have read in some fan sites that Akemi may not be Haibara's real sister. And he is the boss of a huge crime syndicate. I doubt he'd care about his daughters. If he is really Anokata, then he is evil! He has harassed Shiho and Akemi. He is a ruthless dad. But now, after Chekhov pointed out that Haibara never said anything about her parent's bodies, I have started to doubt that he is Anokata. But as of now, this is my theory.

didn't Akemi be the boss of a huge crime syndicate as the task over to her by organization?...., like behind the case of one million robber case when he meet conan first

She wasn't the leader of that bank robbery and that wasn't a crime syndicate she was leading. She took up that task to free herself and Shiho from the BO. But in the end, she was betrayed.

Unless they didn't really died cfed93e2.gif...

Conan saw her dying and the news made headlines in the newspapers. Megure and the others had declared the cause of death as suicide. There was nothing suspicious about her death. So, Akemi faking her death is practically impossible.

Conan saw her dying and the news made headlines in the newspapers. Megure and the others had declared the cause of death as suicide. There was nothing suspicious about her death. So, Akemi faking her death is practically impossible.

Don't get me wrong... I believe that Akemi's dead. I was refering to

dead people in DC are dead

well, I was actually talking about Akai. lol

Barack Obama? Well, that would be funny and weird! :P

Though I don't think it's possible...

Mod note: don't double post, edit your previous post.

some like korn don't show emotion and most likely can kill trheir mom for nothing i guess atsuchi can

wasN,t the old lady from the karasuma file is a relative to karasuma?? she said so but i don't recall well what she said but i guess its grand daughter but i may be wrong