Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

He does I bet, but I haven't seen him...

I posted a picture of Mitsuhiko's dad in this thread on the previous page and in his wiki article too.

We've seen Ayumi's dad at the end of the haunted mansion case. It's funny how the parents never seem to yell at them again for getting into even worse trouble...

parents.png

I posted a picture of Mitsuhiko's dad in this thread on the previous page and in his wiki article too.

I thought that person is Mitsuhiko's mom... Anyway, he doesn't appears again.

Yeah... There's not much info on some of their parents... Kinda strange. But I guess not.

The mom showed up to talk with Asami through a door in Mitsuhiko's disappearance case. We didn't get to see her though.

The mom showed up to talk with Asami through a door in Mitsuhiko's disappearance case. We didn't get to see her though.

Yeah... I really just wonder why.

OK, time out. Let me think a bit.

Would Gosho make one of the Detective Boy's parents Anokata?

OK, back to the discussion. Sorry for the interruption.

I dunno... It's highly unlikely, but I just imagine that they killed one of the original kids, Ayumi, Mitsuhiko or Genta. Then, Anokata was shrunk and took their place. Or maybe they also killed their parents and they were operatives of the Black Organization. I really don't know. I have too much free time on my hands to be imagining this stuff...

I dunno... It's highly unlikely, but I just imagine that they killed one of the original kids, Ayumi, Mitsuhiko or Genta. Then, Anokata was shrunk and took their place. Or maybe they also killed their parents and they were operatives of the Black Organization. I really don't know. I have too much free time on my hands to be imagining this stuff...

Then my point is, how did the discussion move to Anokata's identity to what the kid's parents look like?

Then my point is, how did the discussion move to Anokata's identity to what the kid's parents look like?

No, what I was thinking was if the Boss was one of the Detective Boys, how that would be possible.

No, what I was thinking was if the Boss was one of the Detective Boys, how that would be possible.

There's a rumor flying about saying that the Boss took the APTX 4869 drug and turned into a kid, therefore becoming one of the Detective Boys. I quite like it! I should do a fanfic on that, but I'm too busy with other things...

If one of the DB was the BO boss, then if I was being honest, I'd say Mitsuhiko, but since I'm being the biased, 'I,<3 Mitsuhiko cuz he's so darn adorable and way better than Ayumi or Genta' I'd say Ayumi is the boss just cuz she's super annoying. (how the boss is a crybaby is a different question...)

The most interesting way for the series to turn and to give each character an ending would to make Ai the boss. That would be so freakin' awesome! It'd guarantee the series wouldn't go AiCon! I'd love it! (not that I hate Ai or anything, I just hate AiCon.)

So, yeah. I also think Professor Agasa is an interesting choice.

I think James Black or Agasa for one reason: their connection to the western world. Most, if not all, BO members have some sort of western personality trait, so to speak. Gin has a Porsche, Vermouth was born American, Sherry is half British, etc. If James Black is the boss, he is also an American. If Agasa is the boss, he has a classic yellow VW. That's just my theory.

I think James Black or Agasa for one reason: their connection to the western world. Most, if not all, BO members have some sort of western personality trait, so to speak. Gin has a Porsche, Vermouth was born American, Sherry is half British, etc. If James Black is the boss, he is also an American. If Agasa is the boss, he has a classic yellow VW. That's just my theory.

Oh, that's an interesting theory! I've never thought of that! Well, what about Yukiko and Yuusaku then? They would be candidates. I also thought that the fact that Conan connected James Black with Sherlock Holmes's enemy was curious. I mean, why not James Bond? Just wondering. :P

Oh, that's an interesting theory! I've never thought of that! Well, what about Yukiko and Yuusaku then? They would be candidates. I also thought that the fact that Conan connected James Black with Sherlock Holmes's enemy was curious. I mean, why not James Bond? Just wondering. :P

Mhm. I think James Black is a bit more suspicious than Agasa. I think Agasa has made his way into the DC community too well. It would be so confusing having happy Agasa pictures and evil Agasa pictures floating around online. James Black on the other hand is never looked at that much. He never smiles much, and his last name is a bit sinister, too: Black. I immediately think of the BO when I hear his last name. Just my opinion.

Hm... I really don't know now... So confused! Man! But, would Aoyama-sama really do something like that? I mean, unless it was on purpose... There are so many possibilities! DX

I think Agasa is the number one candidate out of all introduced characters. I mean, it's either going to be a huge shock to all of the fans because it's someone they thought was a good guy, or it'll be a cool stranger person you meet in a case if you know what I'm saying. I can't wait to see the boss! I hope Conan gets captured and shot (not killed.). I don't know why, but somehow I really enjoy it when one of my favorite characters gets seriously injured... Anyone else? Or am I the only sadist here?

I think Agasa is the number one candidate out of all introduced characters. I mean, it's either going to be a huge shock to all of the fans because it's someone they thought was a good guy, or it'll be a cool stranger person you meet in a case if you know what I'm saying. I can't wait to see the boss! I hope Conan gets captured and shot (not killed.). I don't know why, but somehow I really enjoy it when one of my favorite characters gets seriously injured... Anyone else? Or am I the only sadist here?

me... but I feel that your plot isn't drastic enough...XD

me... but I feel that your plot isn't drastic enough...XD

Well that's going with the boss has already been introduced to DC! ^-^ I bet it'll be somebody who doesn't exist yet, that way the plot can twist any way it likes!

Maybe I thought of something. I just watch the episode 345 and I think there could be an hidden meaning behind Vermouth's plot.

As we all know, every member of the organization has a codename which is the name of a wine: Gin, Vodka, Vermouth, Kir, etc... And the menace that can destroy them is called the silver bullet, which is also the name of a cocktail.

But a cocktail can also be created by mixing multiple wines. I searched a little and, for example, the famous martini cocktail seems to be connected to gin, vermouth and vodka.

It may be possible that the true name of the organization (and maybe the leader's codename or name) is the name of a cocktail, its members having names of wines.

One other thing: before, in the context of the episode, I didn't give too much attention to the fact that "The boss said Shuuichi Akai could be our silver bullet.". But why would the organization's boss made such a metaphore by the way ? We are led to think that it's a reference to the silver bullet which kills werewolves, but to this point nothing really links the horror movies to the black organization. Just wines.

Maybe the "silver bullet", in the context of the Black Organization, has a different meaning that what we are led to believe in the first place.

Maybe I thought of something. I just watch the episode 345 and I think there could be an hidden meaning behind Vermouth's plot.

As we all know, every member of the organization has a codename which is the name of a wine: Gin, Vodka, Vermouth, Kir, etc... And the menace that can destroy them is called the silver bullet, which is also the name of a cocktail.

But a cocktail can also be created by mixing multiple wines. I searched a little and, for example, the famous martini cocktail seems to be connected to gin, vermouth and vodka.

It may be possible that the true name of the organization (and maybe the leader's codename or name) is the name of a cocktail, its members having names of wines.

One other thing: before, in the context of the episode, I didn't give too much attention to the fact that "The boss said Shuuichi Akai could be our silver bullet.". But why would the organization's boss made such a metaphore by the way ? We are led to think that it's a reference to the silver bullet which kills werewolves, but to this point nothing really links the horror movies to the black organization. Just wines.

Maybe the "silver bullet", in the context of the Black Organization, has a different meaning that what we are led to believe in the first place.

Ooh! Nice thinking! I think you're on to something! The Silver Bullet might mean something different in the Organization's terms could be something different! But what could Vermouth be referencing Shinichi/Conan to then? And, why do they want Akai gone?